Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SMC brings up no lynch, CTM pushes it heavily. I thought random was a scum idea.

CTM pushed it because he wanted to live and was lying.

I suggested it because, as JF80 confirmed, it was a mathematically sound choice.

On the contrary, I don't think Crusher should be next... I think Nolder should be.

Hammering the non-bomb scummate for the bus and all that... remember, it was CTM that doused the flames on my case on Nolder when I got him to bite on my LD hints. It was CTM that went out of his way to paint everything I said about Nolder as scummy once he and Nolder reacted to the wifom I created about being a LD. I sincerely think I trapped Nolder, and CTM was digging him out of it.

You can't strike the fear into a mouse, now please can it.

You are a vomitous mass.

Did I really have to announce that I was going to ham it up and hammer at the last minute? That was going to be my shining moment of the game.

On the contrary, I don't think Crusher should be next... I think Nolder should be.

Hammering the non-bomb scummate for the bus and all that... remember, it was CTM that doused the flames on my case on Nolder when I got him to bite on my LD hints. It was CTM that went out of his way to paint everything I said about Nolder as scummy once he and Nolder reacted to the wifom I created about being a LD. I sincerely think I trapped Nolder, and CTM was digging him out of it.

on the wrong trail john

I have a PR and that's my entire role, nothing else

I'm essentially a powerless townie

I was just trying to be useful and saving myself a reread (although I'm starting to get some reads so I'm not even sure how necessary rereading will be, all those pages are probably just useless bullsh*t anyway)

Hold everything.

Kill ape next.

I think Nolders selfish ninja hammer friggin reeks!! It could be some late bus attempt to try and have Nolder coming off all townyish.

I could def see that pig CTM instructing Nolder in the scum chat to offer to hammer him but didn't expect such sloppy execution.

I really am ticked I got that taken from me.

I think Nolders selfish ninja hammer friggin reeks!! It could be some late bus attempt to try and have Nolder coming off all townyish.

I could def see that pig CTM instructing Nolder in the scum chat to offer to hammer him but didn't expect such sloppy execution.

Yea I'm really fine with all that to be honest. But now we'll hear about this trap forever. So what's worse?

lol is that your only argument?

fag

Guys, I'm debating if I should do this, but I might as well get it out of the way so the cop doesn't out him or herself needlessly.

I'm a Miller. I'm 100% town, but I come up scum on investigation. You could lynch me if you like to confirm that, but just want to put it out there.

You can always check out the main forum for laughs. Jet fans are the most deranged, psychotic, bitter people you'll ever meet. It's pretty sweet.

Don't send him there!

It's like death over there right now...if ever I'm in the mood to want to be depressed, I log in and go to the football board

Archived