Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I was gonna try and slow roll this a bit but that was going to be my point at end. Your push to Smash over CTM would only make you Scum not SK (unless separate teams) add that the scum team is probably small you'd have a better fake reveal than that.

UNVOTE

again, call it what you want i was gonna dangle the carrot but whatevs.

Or I could be town. Jesus, when did this game become whatever the ape says is true.

JIF was shot w/in 9 minutes after he was revived today. So the person that killed him was around during that 9 minutes. And the same person shot him immediately at the start of the game.

Pac, SMC, Brett, Crusher, Ape, and Hess were the only ones posting at the time of the kill.

After the day 1 attempt, Brett checked in an hour into the thread. Pac, SMC, and the Ape all checked in around 2 hours in and Crusher wouldn't do it. Hess checked in like 5 hours later.

So barring a lurker SK, I am thinking that Brett is our best bet for the 1st JIF killer SK.

vote:Brett

JIF was shot w/in 9 minutes after he was revived today. So the person that killed him was around during that 9 minutes. And the same person shot him immediately at the start of the game.

Pac, SMC, Brett, Crusher, Ape, and Hess were the only ones posting at the time of the kill.

After the day 1 attempt, Brett checked in an hour into the thread. Pac, SMC, and the Ape all checked in around 2 hours in and Crusher wouldn't do it. Hess checked in like 5 hours later.

So barring a lurker SK, I am thinking that Brett is our best bet for the 1st JIF killer SK.

I've been sitting on this one. It almost makes too much of perfect sense that he'd be the one to take JiF right down. Like I want to talk myself out of it but still think it'd be a good choice.

And how wrong I was on Smash.

Unlike you, we don't all tout how awesome we are at a game of hide and seek.

You all did when I first started playing. It was more fun then, I'm just so good at gloating and taking credit for sh*t I don't do that you all turned into a bunch of prude, sulking babies about it.

If we get Brett to L1, I'll hammer. I said it at the time but I think his case on me was ridiculous.

It's very interesting to me that the stupid Ape is now trying to parrot the idiotic talking points of Bretts case and not voting Nolder -- who he said he caught in a trap (lol).

We want to lynch a SK or Dexter/Scum. But we don't know who is who. But we know CTM was scum and Smash was SK. So this takes me back to Lily with Ape being the only other player not on either train.

VOTE LILY

Yeah, this was something I was kicking around during my drive home. I look at the vote breakdown in my notes, and there is Lily all on her lonesome... avoiding the deadline altogether, even Leelou made it back in.

You all did when I first started playing. It was more fun then, I'm just so good at gloating and taking credit for sh*t I don't do that you all turned into a bunch of prude, sulking babies about it.

Lol I'm not sulking.

I save my sh*t talking for when my team wins.

If we get Brett to L1, I'll hammer. I said it at the time but I think his case on me was ridiculous.

It's very interesting to me that the stupid Ape is now trying to parrot the idiotic talking points of Bretts case and not voting Nolder -- who he said he caught in a trap (lol).

Its interesting to me that you don't read sh*t. My vote's on Vic, my fos for scum is Nolder, Lily and Leelou.

The conversation about you and JC is in response to Sharrow bringing up suspects for SK.

Lol I'm not sulking.

I save my sh*t talking for when my team wins.

Talking trash after you actually win is gay. I prefer to be like the Rex Ryan of mafia... boasting about my greatness, living off of past success, and pretending I don't know what your talking about when you bring up the trainwrecks.

I barely made it on before deadline. I will be happy when work calms down next week and everything is settled.

I'm not sure if Lily is the right way to go. I feel we are in a wifom situation here. CTM easily could have been protecting a teammate, or someone he knows everyone finds scummy and that we would go there next once he flipped scum.

Nol I'm not sure about right now. He's either scum, has no pr, or if he does have one believes it may have been good enough for Song to revive him - if he believed her claim.

Verbal seems off to me this game, not sure entirely what it is yet but I could vote him.

I could see Brett as a sk with the timing thing.

I don't want to vote without some dinner first. It's been a long annoying day.

Sounds almost to easy and you creep me out you slithering serpent of the night. That being said does make good sense. Im in, really like Vic for scum but I could wait. Plus Vic's sexy talk about his firm bottom makes me randy.

unvote

vote brett

UNVOTE VOTE Brett

pppp...

UPDATED PLAYER LIST

1. Vic

2. StraightCash homo (Brett)

3. Lily

4. Jetscode

5. Pac

6. JiF (town, 2nd deputy, 1-time BPV) -- killed D1, revived N2, killed again D2

7. SMC

8. AVM (town, tracker) -- killed N1

9. Leelou