Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

I'm one time bpv. Cant believe my train moved so fast, scummy as hell. We had a Lynch this morning and are ready to Lynch again? Want to reread to find the momentum votes.

I'm walking home ill be at my comp in a bit

you're just a one shot BPV?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, two things to start with.

How has SMC not gotten more heat for giving CTM his alibi to void a lynch, and then saying "hey guys, don't bother investigating me it will come up scum"... because he has a role that he had 2-3 games a go and didnt do it then.

Vic with the claim of "hey guys, I have a role, but you are all to stupid to understand it. deal."

If we get Brett to L1, I'll hammer.

Oh man now I'm scared.

Okay. I went back and checked the vote count. If I'm right, this puts him at L-2.

Vote Brett

Lily voting me because she is agreeing with Sharrow, followed by Crusher, that I killed Jif

This says to me Brett is a day SK. does anyone else agree?

I want to hear from Brett, but I don't mind keeping him at L-2, either.

Vote Brett

Lily, voting for me because she is agreeing with Vic that I killed Ape.

you're just a one shot BPV?

Yes. Makes sense when you look at how many shots there are.

From the reading that I did this morning, it looked like you, more than anyone, avoided CTM's lynch. THAT's why you got my vote. Stop twisting things.

Sorry I forgot to address the CTM lynch,

You may have been counting sheep, but I was here the whole time to hammer him if no one else would... so who was really avoiding it? I did avoid it as long as I could because I thought he was town, and I would have rather lynched Smash.

Also, and Ape said a similar thing, I was selfish. I like playing mafia, thats why I keep signing up, so I try to avoid situations where I die as much as possible.

I'm sorry to go emo on you guys, but I think that was a really low blow. You have no idea what goes on in my life or why I have to sleep late, and it doesn't factor into my ability to play mafia at all. I will NOT have my illnesses take another thing I enjoy away from me, so you just get to deal with it.

PLEASE READ

Official Day 1 Final Vote Count

CTM (9) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Verbal, JC, Crusher, Hess, Leelou, Nolder

Smash (4) - Brett, Vic, Pac, AVM

Song (2) - Lily, Smash

Crusher (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - CTM

Not Voting (1) - Hess

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Lily has just reinforced that she is only voting for me for avoiding CTM's lynch... While she missed the deadline with a vote buried on Song.

I'm sorry to go emo on you guys, but I think that was a really low blow. You have no idea what goes on in my life or why I have to sleep late, and it doesn't factor into my ability to play mafia at all. I will NOT have my illnesses take another thing I enjoy away from me, so you just get to deal with it.

Sorry to offend you, you are 100% correct and I am not trying to get personal lives and issues involved with the game. All I am saying is that your reason for voting me is hypocritical in my opinion, whether you were sleeping or I was here- we both had votes buried on other trains while others dealt with how to deal with a bomb claim. So don't come at me for that, you could have moved your vote to CTM the night before if you felt so strongly about him. Then maybe you'd have a case.

Sorry to offend you, you are 100% correct and I am not trying to get personal lives and issues involved with the game. All I am saying is that your reason for voting me is hypocritical in my opinion, whether you were sleeping or I was here- we both had votes buried on other trains while others dealt with how to deal with a bomb claim. So don't come at me for that, you could have moved your vote to CTM the night before if you felt so strongly about him. Then maybe you'd have a case.

You forget that Song was run up shortly before the deadline. If she hadn't have had a good role, she might have been the lynch. And as someone who usually isn't around for at least 2 deadlines each game myself, I'll just say that that's a bunch of rubbish.

You forget that Song was run up shortly before the deadline. If she hadn't have had a good role, she might have been the lynch. And as someone who usually isn't around for at least 2 deadlines each game myself, I'll just say that that's a bunch of rubbish.

And if something had happened with CTM that made him clear, Smash might have been the lynch. I feel like I am being punished for waking up early, clearing my morning schedule (which I actually didn't mind, ladyfriend is trying to get me in shape for a 1/2 marathon, bleh), and making a conscious effort to be here for the deadline. I would have been better off blowing it off.

it doesn't make sense to me that BPV would be the only thing you have going for you

I'm ok with letting the coroner report confirm it

Unvote: Vic Vote: StraightCash

people I am also ok with lynching should a train form: Vic, Verb, Pac, Leelou

Brett (6) - SMC, JC, Hess, Crusher, Lily, Nolder

Verbal (1) - Pac

JC (1) - Vic

Lily (1) - Brett

SMC (1) - Verbal

Not Voting (3) - Leelou, Song, Sharrow

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

It should not have been JiF. If the Cop (like I was before) had been sitting on some views later in the game, reviving them so they could spill the info out before getting killed again would have been useful. Instead, scum let us waste the power. Shame.

*shrugs* His role was as good as any. I would have died if anyone was forced to reveal a role more important than mine today or any day after, ie cop, doc, vig, etc. Also I like Jif and think it's completely unfair that he had to go out so soon, and also I pretty much knew that whoever killed him would probably waste it again the next day, and so save another role that may be important.

Well, if she died, it would have been wasted anyway. And the cop would have been day killed again just like JIF was. Plus we know that we have another deputy somewhere, so the cop already has a backup in case he gets a guilty and dies.

Agreed.

That was quick.

Verb is obviously a 5 pump chump

<3 muffin top and song.

The rest of you. #14

<3

I don't know, he was pretty vocal against your random lynch idea. I think he would have kept his mouth shut about it if he was scum. Could definitely be Sk though.

Wifom at it's finest. One could then argue maybe he did it to seem more town. Also an sk wouldn't care about a random lynch even more than scum because it's a much less percentage to hit them than scum.

VOTE VERB I don't like hi voting unvoting no reason crap.

And if something had happened with CTM that made him clear, Smash might have been the lynch. I feel like I am being punished for waking up early, clearing my morning schedule (which I actually didn't mind, ladyfriend is trying to get me in shape for a 1/2 marathon, bleh), and making a conscious effort to be here for the deadline. I would have been better off blowing it off.

OMG it's Pac Jr. "I was going to hammer" "freaking Ladyfriend trying to whip me into shape."

LOL Pac, you have a clone!

Brett, your alibi argument is total BS. YOU were the one who falsely claimed a Random comes only from town, which makes no sense. You used that false argument to claim I was scummy, right as you avoided the CTM lynch. So there you were trying to breadcrumb a BS claim against me while refusing to vote for scum.

AND, you claim to be roleless with BPV? That's a BS claim. We've seen from JiF and Ape that players with roles have BPV. Why would a roless have it?

I'm thinking Brett is scum/SK trying to avoid a shot.

Archived