Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, your still the Miller and should be policy lynched...just saying...

Thats freakin dumb ... Just saying. I win with the town since I'm a townie. BTW, with the GF reveal that shows the balance of a Miller.

Thats freakin dumb ... Just saying. I win with the town since I'm a townie. BTW, with the GF reveal that shows the balance of a Miller.

Well stop acting like I'm scum...if I was scum I wouldn't have been pushin Pac...but lookin at you...stop muddying up the works...we got Pac...now Leelou can look at me and then we can vote you.

Yeah, the game is all but over, especially with all the night protections left.

I wonder if the Ape could have cleared either of them already. "Hey, let me claim that I really am a Lie Detector and my bulletproof vest was shot off before I give my results even though there are multiple day killers." Brilliant.

Well stop acting like I'm scum...if I was scum I wouldn't have been pushin Pac...but lookin at you...stop muddying up the works...we got Pac...now Leelou can look at me and then we can vote you.

Dude, I'm not acting like you're scum. It's just a matter of math. Either Lily or you are the last scum, but I have a strong belief that it is Lily.

Now, if you think I should be the next lynch rather than Lily then you're being flat out dumb.

If Leelou comes clean on you (if she investigates you) then Lily should 100% be the lynch choice.

Dude, I'm not acting like you're scum. It's just a matter of math. Either Lily or you are the last scum, but I have a strong belief that it is Lily.

Now, if you think I should be the next lynch rather than Lily then you're being flat out dumb.

If Leelou comes clean on you (if she investigates you) then Lily should 100% be the lynch choice.

No. I'm just fukking with you because Pac gave up and hasn't put in his Night Action. Its prolly Lily but its definitely not me...

No. I'm just fukking with you because Pac gave up and hasn't put in his Night Action. Its prolly Lily but its definitely not me...

Yep, Pac is a pussy.

Lily, Leelou, and Verbal, submit your night actions so we can end this with an epic town win.

Yeah, the game is all but over, especially with all the night protections left.

I wonder if the Ape could have cleared either of them already. "Hey, let me claim that I really am a Lie Detector and my bulletproof vest was shot off before I give my results even though there are multiple day killers." Brilliant.

I got ninja'd by my own death scene. Just wrap this up and then we can chat...

I know.

Fortunately, I didn't need it to ID you and your whole team on D1. Worst scum team ever.

lol, says the guy that was afraid to vote me..

I played terribly, but sharrow, song and nolder were the ones that outed me.. not your furry a$$

//dies again

lol, says the guy that was afraid to vote me..

I played terribly, but sharrow, song and nolder were the ones that outed me.. not your furry a$$

//dies again

I didn't vote you because I thought you were a bomb you dildo. I think my commitment to yelling Pac is a pussy and CTM is lying for 30 pages until you were dead and Pac pussied out on hammering you is more than evidence of my conviction about my read on you two queers.

Now, let the smart people finish their game. Then we can pollute the thread with our stupidity in the post-game. Sore loser.

I know.

Fortunately, I didn't need it to ID you and your whole team on D1. Worst scum team ever.

I thought you played it perfectly. I like the way you got me to give you the perfect post so you where able to determine my alignment. Not sure the town takes it if your not the lie detector. Well played.

I thought you played it perfectly. I like the way you got me to give you the perfect post so you where able to determine my alignment. Not sure the town takes it if your not the lie detector. Well played.

LOL, not sure if serious.

Damn CTM is a sore ******* loser.

2 games in a row, owned by the big dumb narcissistic rage-filled Ape.

I think I just helped CTM revert back to his cutter years, I can hear the Cure coming from his mother's basement now... and the somber weaping.

Archived