I HOPE REX PREDICTS JETS WILL WIN SUPER BOWL IN 2013

JOJOTOWNSELL

In my opinion, if rex doesn't make the same exact proclamation in the upcoming off season he has made the past 2 years then he has lost his balls and nerve.....and if thats the case get him the hell out of here and fire him

Ill be waiting Herm....errrr Rex.....dont go soft on me! I wanna hear you say it!

That's exactly what I don't want to see. Someone who sticks to something just because people will "think" he lost his balls. If he just goes about the business of building and coaching a football team without the boasts it may actually mean he's learning something. Like saaaaaaay .... I hate eating a sh*t sandwich every year. Why would it mean he's lost his balls if he doesn't say the exact same sentence as he's said 25 times before?

I just heard Rex say..."Jeeze, you know...I mean hell...the Super Bowl is something that I am hoping for and heck I am going for it again next year...heck I mean we will win it all..and if I had, Brees, Brady, Rodgers, oh and Namath, heck I would have won 18 SB's by now...

Archived