Thank you tebow

aec4

Max.. this is villian calling EY a baby.. why wasn't he reprimanded?

I think because EY alluded that Villian was possibly a bitch before that.

Guys, not going to lie. I am not in the mood for stupid bullshit tonight. This site is a lot of work. When I read petty fighting on the board I just remind you all that there are rules. No personal attacks.

I don't care who started it. This isn't my full time job, so I can't guarantee that we have the time to sort out who started it. What I can guarantee is that the best bet is to just ignore people that you don't get along with.

Thanks everyone.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, not going to lie. I am not in the mood for stupid bullsh*t tonight. This site is a lot of work. When I read petty fighting on the board I just remind you all that there are rules. No personal attacks.

I don't care who started it. This isn't my full time job, so I can't guarantee that we have the time to sort out who started it. What I can guarantee is that the best bet is to just ignore people that you don't get along with.

Thanks everyone.

Im just having fun Max. I'll chill out.

Guys, not going to lie. I am not in the mood for stupid bullsh*t tonight. This site is a lot of work. When I read petty fighting on the board I just remind you all that there are rules. No personal attacks.

Thanks everyone.

I get along with Villian.. Don't you have guy friends that you bust thier balls?? I don't do it to people who I know are sensitve to it, but villians a solid guy who gives it as good as he gets.. It was all in good fun

I get along with Villian.. Don't you have guy friends that bust thier balls?? I don't do it to people who I know are sensitve to it, but villians a solid guy who gives it as good as he gets.. It was all in good fun

Sorry if I read it the wrong way. Villian sent me a PM asking me why everyone was attacking him tonight. I read his PM and should have given it more thought before responding.

Just kidding - he didn't PM me...I am sorry if you guys were just screwing around and I misread it. My bad.

I'm interested to see what denver does this offseason at QB.. I have to imagine they bring in serious competition for him..

Tebow has a lot of work to do in order to keep his job

i would be very surprised if he started the season as the starting QB. i truly believe Elway doesn't want him as the starter, but didnt want to face the backlash of pulling him in the middle of the playoff run.

i would be very surprised if he started the season as the starting QB. i truly believe Elway doesn't want him as the starter, but didnt want to face the backlash of pulling him in the middle of the playoff run.

I agree.. He def doesn't want him.. I kind of thought he bought himself a year with last weeks performance, but he was dreadful today

So you think fan rankings are credible?

I think 45% of people also said that Denver beating the Steelers was really a miracle.

Not really. But, again, the point is that the conversation is happening. If people can even entertain the thought that Tebow and Sanchez are comparable, that's a tremendous problem. Comparing an option QB who's shown really nothing as far as ability to be a passer to a former #5 overall pick, with 3 years of starts under his belt is problematic for the latter.

Not really. But, again, the point is that the conversation is happening. If people can even entertain the thought that Tebow and Sanchez are comparable, that's a tremendous problem. Comparing an option QB who's shown really nothing as far as ability to be a passer to a former #5 overall pick, with 3 years of starts under his belt is problematic for the latter.

I understand what you are saying now. Yes, that is a problem. I love Tebow, root for him because I think he is a great dude and nice person. That said, I wouldn't want him to be the QB of my team. So if the country thinks he is better, that is a PR problem that Sanchez will need to overcome in short order. Or he will find himself unemployed, lol.

I understand what you are saying now. Yes, that is a problem. I love Tebow, root for him because I think he is a great dude and nice person. That said, I wouldn't want him to be the QB of my team. So if the country thinks he is better, that is a PR problem that Sanchez will need to overcome in short order. Or he will find himself unemployed, lol.

I root against him because I'm Jewish.

There, I said it.

Actually I was calling Sanchez a bitch. I don't think Villian is a bitch. I think he's a tin foil hat wearing nutjob. But, those guys are kind of lovable.

Got it....I didn't think you were really calling V a bitch but I was put on the spot and that was the best I could come up with lol...

That Denver team doesn't win six games with Orton at QB. Tebow deserves a lot of credit for rallying that team as far as he has. He seems like a great dude and he is a great story. One thing's for sure--there won't be any anonymous quotes coming out of that locker room next week saying he was a lazy bitch.

You go, Tebow.

Right. Instead you had 1/2 the Denver organization non commital as to whether he is a legit NFL QB. You had his organization saying they will not commit to him as next seasons QB until the media frenzy took over. As recently as the Monday prior to the Steeler game the organization was huddled up comtemplating using Tebow ONLY on 1st downs.

There is a far greater chance that Tebow will not be playing QB week 8 next season than there is that Sanchez will not.

What's puzzling is we ALL know that yet spin this nonsense that Tebow is a better QB.

I identified Sanchez as a bad Qb a long long time ago.

Sure ya did....around what game four of this season? Prior to that you sported him in your avatar. You are the Santonio Holmes of Jet fans and far too concerned about being a " I told you so" guy. At least you sign your name to your comments.

Do you really have to attack him? There is no other way to make a point?

They attack because there is NO POINT . Once you get the haters on the ropes they either dissapear from the thread or resort to childish name calling. Thats the only fact, and there are numerous threads to prove this point.

Right. Instead you had 1/2 the Denver organization non commital as to whether he is a legit NFL QB. You had his organization saying they will not commit to him as next seasons QB until the media frenzy took over. As recently as the Monday prior to the Steeler game the organization was huddled up comtemplating using Tebow ONLY on 1st downs.

There is a far greater chance that Tebow will not be playing QB week 8 next season than there is that Sanchez will not.

What's puzzling is we ALL know that yet spin this nonsense that Tebow is a better QB.

Oof. Never said Tebow was a better QB, but I don't think there's any question that he's a better leader and you won't ever see his teammates question his commitment to the game the way Sanchez's teammates repeatedly have.

As for the organization being non-committal to starting Tebow moving forward, I think it's a safe bet that the Jets front office has the same concerns with Sanchez, my friend. The difference is that Elway and Fox aren't the ones who drafted Tebow, so they have the luxury of putting the team's future success ahead of saving face after making a bad pick. Rex and Tannenbaum are married to Sanchez and if and when they put him down, it's entirely on them.

Sure ya did....around what game four of this season? Prior to that you sported him in your avatar. You are the Santonio Holmes of Jet fans and far too concerned about being a " I told you so" guy. At least you sign your name to your comments.

Well I'll be honest. I really tried to hold off until the end of the season. And it wasn't until the Miami game that I really felt it was the right thing to do in determining Sanchez most likely, definitely sucks.

Well I'll be honest. I really tried to hold off until the end of the season. And it wasn't until the Miami game that I really felt it was the right thing to do in determining Sanchez most likely, definitely sucks.

I think that was the nail-in-coffin game for most people. Watching him all but quit in a must-win game was appalling by any standard.

They attack because there is NO POINT . Once you get the haters on the ropes they either dissapear from the thread or resort to childish name calling. Thats the only fact, and there are numerous threads to prove this point.

I prefer to use car metaphors to really get my point across. Visual impact ftw.

Oof. Never said Tebow was a better QB, but I don't think there's any question that he's a better leader and you won't ever see his teammates question his commitment to the game the way Sanchez's teammates repeatedly have.

As for the organization being non-committal to starting Tebow moving forward, I think it's a safe bet that the Jets front office has the same concerns with Sanchez, my friend. The difference is that Elway and Fox aren't the ones who drafted Tebow, so they have the luxury of putting the team's future success ahead of saving face after making a bad pick. Rex and Tannenbaum are married to Sanchez and if and when they put him down, it's entirely on them.

Tom you are probably correct when it comes to leadership its definetely something Sanchez needs to take hold of and run with. But when it comes to playing QB Tim Tebow needs a complete overhaul since his issues playing the position seem to be very deep rooted mechanic's wise . If he can respond and make the changes to his delivery and speed up his release he can probably be a pretty good QB but you have to know he will still rely on the run a lot and thats never good going aganist playoff caliber defenses. Also keep in mind Im not sure there has ever been a QB like this that was able to completely change like the Broncos need this kis to do. You told me in the SF/NO thread the niners would be looking for another QB next year then Alex Smith promtly lit it up and brought his team victory all while going 13-3 during the season. Tim Tebow had some nice 4th quarters by lulling teams to sleep who had to respect the run and hit WR's running wide open down the field which is much different than leading sustained drives consistently throughout a game so your not in that position every freakin game. Funny how people reward Tebow for his 4th quarter heroics but they refuse to reward Sanchez for all of his 4th quarter comebacks which happen to be just as impressive along with 4 playoff road wins that some other QB's just cant seem to pull off.

I think that was the nail-in-coffin game for most people. Watching him all but quit in a must-win game was appalling by any standard.

The lasting impression I'll have of the season is that cocksucker chilling on the bench while Moore was driving down the field. Right or wrong. Anyway I'll still contend, best case scenario, he could end up having a decent Matt Hasselbeck type career.

Hess I think just like the article said Sanchez was hurt for the last 6 games of the season . I noticed a problem with his release and it seemed like he WAS compensating for something bothering him. I think he played through a lot of pain. I think with all the issues this team went through on offense last year we need to just give him a pass and see what happens going forward. I mean the Jets had so many issues that hurt the offense as a whole its hard to just blame one guy. Its obvious the Jets had an issue with the coaching staff since they are all unemployed and for the most part cant even get hired in the NFL .

The lasting impression I'll have of the season is that cocksucker chilling on the bench while Moore was driving down the field. Right or wrong I'll still contend, best case scenario, he could end up having a decent Matt Hasselbeck type career.

I think Hasslebeck is another one of those QB's who never has WR's to throw too. And most of this year even Chris Johnson was not up to par. I think if you surround a hasslebeck with talent you will get good results remember what was going on early in the year with kenny britt ?.

Archived