The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

I'll be honest with you guys. I'm having trouble giving this game as much attention as usual. I read but I don't always comprehend well. Too much has been going on (and will be for the next couple of days) for me to focus here. Would you like me to ask Vic to replace me?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got some 6.5% beers to drink, and naked ladies to impress with my sh*tty personality and huge penis... happy friday **** faces.

Don't lay any more retarded traps while I'm gone, btw... I don't want to miss any of the lulz.

I get the sense there's a lot of pseudo scum hunting going on ... ooh, look i made a trap... ooh, so did i!!! oooh,, my trap has a trap inside of its trap... filthy morons.

You impress the ladies with your huge penis? What do you do? Go out with no pants? I thought you where like ready to settle down? Im confused.

I'll be honest with you guys. I'm having trouble giving this game as much attention as usual. I read but I don't always comprehend well. Too much has been going on (and will be for the next couple of days) for me to focus here. Would you like me to ask Vic to replace me?

You are irreplaceable. Don;t sweat it let's just kill 80 and I'll give you a foot rub.

Never stopped me from playing.

You impress the ladies with your huge penis? What do you do? Go out with no pants? I thought you where like ready to settle down? Im confused.

It works like this my fine flabby friend...

I take my girl out, whom I'm crazy about... she is beautiful... which means my dick is enormous in the eyes of all other beautiful girls.... since I'm not rich.

Of course, this is all in my vivid imagination... in real life... we go out... other dudes check her out... I fancy myself a lucky bastard, and I get mostly ignored by other women, unless of course they are serving me food and drinks and want a tip. Then they totally want me for my cock... its obvious.

I take my girl out, whom I'm crazy about... she is beautiful... which means my dick is enormous in the eyes of all other beautiful girls.... since I'm not rich.

Of course, this is all in my vivid imagination... in real life... we go out... other dudes check her out... I fancy myself a lucky bastard, and I get mostly ignored by other women, unless of course they are serving me food and drinks and want a tip. Then they totally want me for my cock... its obvious.

lion-tell-me-more.jpg

Just went back through the entire game. Here are my reads, for those who care:

Lily – Leaning Town. The first vote of the game was Nolder voting Lily. I find it hard to believe he'd do that to a teammate. He also casually said “why not Verbal or Lily?” when he started to get pressure.

JC – Neutral. I always think JC plays scummy but am rarely correct, obviously. Still, his unwillingness to hop on any train on Day 1 concerned me. As we know, scum likes to spread their votes out.

Crusher – Neutral. JiF seems to vouch for Crusher's innocence, but we can't trust JiF yet can we?

Pac – Leaning town. Thought he was scummy by helping push the train on Verbal, but then again he was more than willing to kill Nolder. Or anyone for that matter. Pac is playing under the radar but I think he's town.

Leelou – Neutral. Playing very quiet.

Ape – Leaning Town. His usual self.

Brett – Leaning scum. Refused to get on Nolder's train, and instead laid votes on non-trains on Lily, JiF, and myself. Yes, JiF is still alive, but perhaps all this means is that Brett couldn't convince his scummates to kill him? Also, this post by Brett was strange now that we know Nolder's alignment:

80s lust for blind hammering needs to be punished.

unvote lilyscum vote 80

Hess – Leaning town. Over-doing it a bit with the craziness but I haven't seen anything scummy yet. I guess he's just bored.

AVM – Neutral. Played very quiet all Day 1 before writing a full paragraph about why he was hammering Nolder. But like JC, I always think AVM is scummy. Must be because he's an umbrella-fearing ECU fag.

CTM – Leaning scum. Yet another player who refused to hop aboard a train, and started Day 2 by, once again, voting Ape. Playing weird and I don't like it. I keep coming back to this post, among others, and seeing CTM as scum:

How about we just lynch you, either way? To rely on anything that guy says early in a train is ludicrous.. I'm in the middle of a DM game now, 1 townie lied (or screwed up) about her reveal and was lynched needlessly, another claimed needlessly to support 2 players, 1 of whom is almost certainly mafia. They walk to the beat of a different drummer over there.

You are repulsive, there's 0% chance that you haven't figured out yet that Nolder is going to be a highly unpredictable player

JiF – Neutral. Whenever a scum team loses one of their own on Day 1, there's a decent chance JiF is on it. Chances are he's not this time because Nolder is just plain dumb, but I'm still open to the possibility.

Nolder – scum

Verbal - cop

Dr Crushlove advie:

Get married as quick as possible, treat your woman like a queen, stay home and drink save the extra money and buy one of those erotic massage books for couple and you will be fine.

DCL

AVM – Neutral. Played very quiet all Day 1 before writing a full paragraph about why he was hammering Nolder. But like JC, I always think AVM is scummy. Must be because he's an umbrella-fearing ECU fag.

If you are neutral on AVM why are you voting him?

As to the vote on APE, imo, APE never flinched at Nolder after his reveal. Crusher, you and a few others at least stopped to think about it for a bit (in fact that's the only reason I'm not voting you). That reads more town to me, ape supposedly knew he was lying from the get go and encouraged everyone to lynch him. That's the way scum looking to bus a teammate reacts. Ape normally second guesses himself a lot more then that. Combined with the way he came out and cassed you but voted Lily, I think it reeks...

We slow down during the weekend anyways, so I'd give it a couple days. If you want to try, personally I'd say stick around if you can. If you feel like you can't though don't feel bad if you bow out.

<3

If you are neutral on AVM why are you voting him?

As to the vote on APE, imo, APE never flinched at Nolder after his reveal. Crusher, you and a few others at least stopped to think about it for a bit (in fact that's the only reason I'm not voting you). That reads more town to me, ape supposedly knew he was lying from the get go and encouraged everyone to lynch him. That's the way scum looking to bus a teammate reacts. Ape normally second guesses himself a lot more then that. Combined with the way he came out and cassed you but voted Lily, I think it reeks...

If this came from anybody but CTM, I'd definitely consider it. It makes some valid points, but these two are always up each other's butts during games.

We slow down during the weekend anyways, so I'd give it a couple days. If you want to try, personally I'd say stick around if you can. If you feel like you can't though don't feel bad if you bow out.

<3

I think that's what I'll do. I think I was just exhausted when I tried to play last night. Anyway, I'll give it the weekend and see.

In all seriousness I think that scum is playing damage control pretty well. Maybe Nolder just went rogue, because no one really has jumped out much as scum, nor can I get much out of his interactions with others.

I'm fairly confident Lily is town. Beyond that it could be anyone.

Yeah there were a few bans, but nothing permanent. Honestly, I argued for not perma-banning. No lie. So a week was the middle ground.

I know we are nerds over there, but I hope you don't take it personally against me as an admin there.

Yeah there were a few bans, but nothing permanent. Honestly, I argued for not perma-banning. No lie. So a week was the middle ground.

I know we are nerds over there, but I hope you don't take it personally against me as an admin there.

First off I could never take anything personally against you. But dude. I didn't even do anything. I read the rules bro. There is NO JUSTICE at Dragonmount.com.

Archived