The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

Hi. My name is JiF. And I dont like the CTM train. Yes, I'm trying to derail. Yes, you might find that scummy. No, I dont care.

AVM, Bretfag and Hess in that order.

///peaks into scum thread, laughs as they shiver in fear.

Where's your queer boyfriend...what's your case on StraightCash?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused by this post - you think CTM is town, you think Brett, Hess and AVM are scum. The only one of those 3 voting for CTM is AVM, and he did it at the point where it was self-preservation-ish.

Whats confusing about it?

Where's your queer boyfriend...what's your case on StraightCash?

There is a thread and I have post in it that explain certain things. Its public so anyone see said posts. There 's even a neat little search feature that can hlep you find specific posts, in specific threads, by specific posters.

<3

Good catch.

unvote vote CTM

1) Kind of like when you said you had a neutral read on him but were voting him? I'm becoming more and more suspicious of you

2) I like ape the best, nobody is voting him, so why would I bury a vote on a train nobody is interested in?

3) Anyone who knows me knows I keep my reads close to the vest, I assume I'm going to be lynched so I revealed my entire FOS list, maybe it helps maybe it doesn't

I'm not comfortable putting CTM at L-1 and I'd like to hear more from AVM before putting a vote there. I'll hold my vote for now. I need to do that reread so I know what's going on. That'll take some time.

Haven't heard from Leelou in a while, relatively speaking. Its no wonder most people are saying they have no read on her so far. Her last appearance was a group of posts yesterday afternoon:

Crusher - how do you feel about AVM?

Day is going really slow, I was torn between AVM and 80 earlier so I'm going to move my vote.

unvote, vote AVM

Day 2 Vote Count

AVM (5)- Lily,CTM, Hess, JiF, Leelou

80 (4)- JC, Crush, Ape, AVM

JiF (1)- Brett

Crush (1)- Pac

Hess (1)- 80

With 12 players left, it takes 7 to lynch

A little of both. I'm not convinced that 80 is scum.

I'd have to go back and look.

That last one was in regards to her being asked whether she felt CTM or the Ape were more scummy. I agree with AVM's point that low-lyers are worth looking at, and Leelou has probably been the most under the radar. She slipped that vote onto AVM's train in between some neutral posts. Don't like.

JiF is either scum or worthless town.. either unwilling or incapable of citing reasons for his silly little fos list.

So what is it Fruitcake? We're supposed to buy into it because you're the GSH and say so?

No hablo spanish, compadre.

I'm either scum or worthless town. And this is different than any other game how exactly? Why dont you take your fat a$$, plop it down on that huge seat to your lawn mower, pick up JC and ride it together "cant buy me love" style and go find the reasons for my list. I've repeated it twenty times now. I dont like repeating myself. You're skimming. You know who skims? Scum. Scum or Smashmouth. And Smashmout isnt playing.

I really wish we had a picture of JC because I'd love CTM to do some magic with this picture.

cant-buy-me-love.jpg

Haven't heard from Leelou in a while, relatively speaking. Its no wonder most people are saying they have no read on her so far. Her last appearance was a group of posts yesterday afternoon:

That last one was in regards to her being asked whether she felt CTM or the Ape were more scummy. I agree with AVM's point that low-lyers are worth looking at, and Leelou has probably been the most under the radar. She slipped that vote onto AVM's train in between some neutral posts. Don't like.

You're taking AVM's advice about the low-lyers, yet he is a low-lyer. You case Leelou, but you dont switch your vote.

You have dumb brains.

My vote is currently on CTM.

Yeah, I saw you re-vote him after I pointed out that bit about you feigning willingness to vote Brett, then not wanting to give up on CTM, but then immediately moving your vote to AVM after saying that.... I'd have re-voted him too if I were you, try to cover up the fact you look full of sh*t and all.

I don't know what you want to trap me on. I haven't had time to go back and look yet. Yesterday I got distracted by football and I've spent most of the day today on the phone calling stupid hotels in London for my boss so he can take a vacation. If you're wondering, I finally found him a great deal at a 5 star hotel for about $400 a night. Took a lot of calls and bartering.

Right about now I'm willing to move my vote over to CTM to get this day moving.

CTM tain is stoopid and so is everyone on it.

J80 needs to die.

Lilly needs to be looked at .

Not sure what Im missing on AVM. His train is dumb. So is everyone on it.

unvote

vote lilly

Sorry lover

Hi MT. Miss you. Want to just like, do this together? These guys are dumb dumbs.

You dont like AVM, I do. What do you think of Bretfag and Hess?

Hi MT. Miss you. Want to just like, do this together? These guys are dumb dumbs.

You dont like AVM, I do. What do you think of Bretfag and Hess?

Brettfag is actually not pinging meat all. Couple things he had said made pretty good sense.

Hess? Was doing his little "OOO Im a monster" thing and right after I put a little late day one teasing on him he came out a little punchy.

Jetscode has been creeping me out some to be honest. I have to go look at a couple things but dont feel like ti right now. Im tired. Long day today.

No hoops tonight. Sucked. Went to the gym instead. Did chest and back. Getting my tan toned body ready for the spring. Suns out, guns out style. Working off the extra lbs from Football season. Looking sexy.

///high fives Vic, smacks muffin top on the a$$, winks at the ladies.

// jumps for hip bump

CTM tain is stoopid and so is everyone on it.

J80 needs to die.

Lilly needs to be looked at .

Not sure what Im missing on AVM. His train is dumb. So is everyone on it.

unvote

vote lilly

Sorry lover

I still <3 you, big guy....

Brettfag is actually not pinging meat all. Couple things he had said made pretty good sense.

Hess? Was doing his little "OOO Im a monster" thing and right after I put a little late day one teasing on him he came out a little punchy.

Jetscode has been creeping me out some to be honest. I have to go look at a couple things but dont feel like ti right now. Im tired. Long day today.

Not pinging you at all? Really? Gross. I think he's the scummiest thing in the game right now but like the AVM lynch better cuz I think its more telling at this point.

You guys can lynch me if you want, no harm... Honestly I don't even know what to defend against. The main case seems to be that Pac insists I'm scum, which he does every game, but for some reason Hess is following him around like some kind of lawn groupie... 80 is a twat and all over the place as usual, and doesn't like why I'm voting avm despite saying "to look at others"... ape is omgus'y as usual, which used to be a town tell for him, but who knows anymore.. AVM I suspect is voting the next biggest train in survival mode... And JetsCode is creepy, I think crusher said it best..

You guys can lynch me if you want, no harm... Honestly I don't even know what to defend against. The main case seems to be that Pac insists I'm scum, which he does every game, but for some reason Hess is following him around like some kind of lawn groupie... 80 is a twat and all over the place as usual, and doesn't like why I'm voting avm despite saying "to look at others"... ape is omgus'y as usual, which used to be a town tell for him, but who knows anymore.. AVM I suspect is voting the next biggest train in survival mode... And JetsCode is creepy, I think crusher said it best..

That is the perfect pathetic summary.

lmfao

And it makes me want to kill you for the lulz.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Archived