The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just sorta rolled off the tongue to be honest. What vote? Who?

I know you said you felt Leelou was town, but was asking what you thought about her vote to see if your tune would change. Don't worry about it, you were consistent and careful.

Just so you know my enormous friend, there was zero correlation between this supposed call out and me voting you the next day. If fact, I still have no idea what you and Gizmo are talking about with this, "call out". Carry on.

End of day 1 sorta started as teasing. You voted me the start of day 2. Maybe I got it wrong. Don;t think I do.

I don't know...the roleless claim doesn't really do anything one way or the other, honestly. Yeah, scum would claim roleless...but so would a roleless townie lol. The JC comment does bother me though. My gut reaction was more of a "really dude?" It almost seemed forced. I don't think I've ever seen scum try that before, but stuff like that has gotten people off the hook before. It just felt like he was trying to seem aloof, I don't know.

vote: Brett

After the loss of their champion Pactato Head, the Villans were at a loss as to where to go next. It seemed the villans had gotten tired of all the gheyness that Brett was bringing to the table. The forced him to watch movies like Die Hard, Braveheart and Bloodsport. They forced him to eat his steak rare and drink scotch. His ghey little body couldn't take all of the manliness and he died.

Brettfag AKA Loki (roleless townie) has been Lynched!

Loki_male.jpg

I don't know...the roleless claim doesn't really do anything one way or the other, honestly. Yeah, scum would claim roleless...but so would a roleless townie lol. The JC comment does bother me though. My gut reaction was more of a "really dude?" It almost seemed forced. I don't think I've ever seen scum try that before, but stuff like that has gotten people off the hook before. It just felt like he was trying to seem aloof, I don't know.

vote: Brett

With you on that. Thats why I mocked him. Plus the lynch me if you want thing was also done by Nolder and CTM. CTM actually sold it. Brett sits soemwhere between them for me.

unvote

vote Brett

After the loss of their champion Pactato Head, the Villans were at a loss as to where to go next. It seemed the villans had gotten tired of all the gheyness that Brett was bringing to the table. The forced him to watch movies like Die Hard, Braveheart and Bloodsport. They forced him to eat his steak rare and drink scotch. His ghey little body couldn't take all of the manliness and he died.

Brettfag AKA Loki (roleless townie) has been Lynched!

Loki_male.jpg

Awesome Villain. Great character in, American Gods, too.

Oh well, he deserved it for being an idiot and wasnt contributing anything. Obviously I'm the scum MVP right now...thats why I'm still alive. And that was his only case.

If anyone actually believes that...let the record show that I cased CTM and was on both scum lynches trains.

Hess or Leelou are my best bets now.

Vote Count:

Lily (2) - JC, Brett

Ape (1) - CTM

Nolder (4) - Leelou, Verbal, Pac, Crusher

JF80 (1) - AVM

Verbal (5) - JiF, Ape, Hess, Nolder, Lily

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Nolder (8)- Leelou, Verbal, Ape, Pac, Hess, JiF, Crusher, AVM

Verbal (3)- Nolder, Lily, JF80

Lily (1)- JC

Ape (1)- CTM

JF80 (1)- Brett

CTM (1)- Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (7)- Pac, JC, AVM, 80, Ape, JiF, brettfag

AVM (3)- CTM, Leelou, Hess

Lily (1)- Crusher

Not Voting (1)- Lily

With 12 players left, it takes 7 to lynch

Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Lily (6)- Crusher, J80, Pac, Brettfag, Hess, JiF

J80 (1)- Ape

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

FINAL Day 4 Vote count

Brettfag (5)- 80, Hess, Leelou, JiF, AVM

Hess (2)- Ape, Crusher

Leelou (1)- AVM

JiF (1)- Brettfag

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Oh well, he deserved it for being an idiot and wasnt contributing anything. Obviously I'm the scum MVP right now...thats why I'm still alive. And that was his only case.

If anyone actually believes that...let the record show that I cased CTM and was on both scum lynches trains.

Hess or Leelou are my best bets now.

You were late on every train. CTM and Nolder could have been bus votes - Lily and Brett could have been you taking what the town gives you.

I'm with clients this afternoon and can't really hang around much for the next few hours. I'll get back on tonight, I need to re-read some too.

You were late on every train. CTM and Nolder could have been bus votes - Lily and Brett could have been you taking what the town gives you.

I'm with clients this afternoon and can't really hang around much for the next few hours. I'll get back on tonight, I need to re-read some too.

He danced around Nodler's train too. Votes and unvotes whatnot. Don't know what it means. Just saying. I remember him following me around for a very brief period on D1 with votes. I dunno.

On a separate note, also thinking if there's a symp it could be anybody. Could be 3 scum and a symp to start this game. Mostly b/c of the 14 players. I think Vic was saying 12 would work and then we got a couple add ons.

Archived