The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

I'm going to very soon.

The fact that you have Crusher high on your list is a stark contrast from earlier in the game. And I think you may be right. What changed your mind on him?

He's coasting and he's been the sneaky hammer guy this game. He was on Nolder, unvoted him after the reveal and then wait for the train to build up and put him a L-1 wasnt he late on a hammer vote too?

He's coasting and he's been the sneaky hammer guy this game. He was on Nolder, unvoted him after the reveal and then wait for the train to build up and put him a L-1 wasnt he late on a hammer vote too?

I lied about my D2 vote on him. I said it was because of this but really it was because he called me out and I got nervous.

AVM and Vic have the fusion. Can we have something similar, since we're the craziest?

unvote vote crusher

I'll follow teh JiF.

I'm voting Hess you moron. He was at the top of my list.

And your crazy is contrived, Hess is the real deal.

gth - wait you live in hell, you own hell. gfy

But you've always believed Hess was scum. You've done a 180 on Crusher. And since you theoretically can read him best, I'll go with him.

Oh, and GFY.

Damn it! I edited and stuff. EAD!!!

I really wish AVM and Ape gave us more than what they did. Kind of makes me mad and wonder.

Damn it! I edited and stuff. EAD!!!

I really wish AVM and Ape gave us more than what they did. Kind of makes me mad and wonder.

Frankly, I'm a little drunk, but not drunk enough to be entertaining - I don't want to **** up, so my cases have been made for now, and I've got 1 eye on this sh*tshow and the other on Crazy Stupid Love which is actually a funnier movie than I though it would be. I said earlier I'd like to read some before making a decision, I haven't yet - I'll do it in the morning.

I will say this... I think you are coming across as desperate right now. You've done a 180 on Crusher, now you're "wondering" about me and AVM, what next? You are flinging poo... once again taking towns temp, like you have with all the other trains where you hopped on late.

Also think the Hess / 80 swing from partners to rivals was short-lived, and very disingenuous. I think 80 had his 100x vote on Hess for what like 10 posts? Before he saw you post about Crusher and promptly moved there. Really makes the posts he bumped look like he was going through the motions, again. Like I said earlier in the game when Hess was defending him.

That's all I've got right now - I'll have more in the morning.

...and the other on Crazy Stupid Love which is actually a funnier movie than I though it would be.

I keep going back and forth between thinking it'll be really funny and the stupidest sh*t I've ever watched. It was alright? I'm not a big fan of Steve Carell most of the time not gonna lie.

Wow this game has become a sh*t show. JiF and 80 seem like a couple teenage girls in the back booth at a Burger King doing whippets deciding what cute boy their gonna blow later.

Not had a lot of time to look at this game but to be forthcoming I'm not sure who is scum. After losing two players so quickly would Jif as scum or 80 as scum jump out in front and act nuts. I would say yes on JiF not sure on 80. I know JiF and if the scum team gets hammered he is going to figure what the hell and go run amuck and be epic. LOL

Monkey is also playing very smart this game. He is the one that would slow down and relax after losing a couple teamamtes. Sit back and let the town off themselves with CTM sitting in the back ground clapping and noodle danicng.

AVM? Still not sure.\

Archived