Thanks Mike Tannenbaum!

Joewillie2k12

Well even if we waited one more year...

1.) At best, we could've traded up to draft Sam Bradford. Unlikely because he was taken #1 overall. And at this point, Sanchez may have a better career than him.

2.) Tim Tebow, Round 1 Pick 25 overall NOTGOOD

3.) Jimmy Clausen, Round 2 Pick 48 overall NOT GOOD

4.) Colt McCoy, Round 3 Pick 85 overall NOT GOOD

5.) Mike Kafka and John Skelton later NOT GOOD

Well, I guess I'm glad we didn't wait a year. Nothing stands out there. Course, 2011 brought with it Cam Netwon, Andy Dalton, etc.

It's arguable that when Skelton played later in the season he was better than Sanchez. And not by a little. He got better the more he started.His INT number is no worse, anyway. Plus he's been drunk on Fordahm Road a few time, so he HAS to have more cujones than Sanchez.

http://www.pro-footb.../S/SkelJo00.htm

Jet fans appreciate the GREAT JOB Mr T has done as GM of the Jets since 2006

Same Old Jets "Fans" --- not so much

that's because the only thing he seems to have been concerned with the past two off seasons was trying to sign two cornerbacks Revis in 2010 and Asomugha in 2011-every other thing took a back seat and the team and as a result. us the ("same old Jets) fans, suffered

that's because the only thing he seems to have been concerned with the past two off seasons was trying to sign two cornerbacks Revis in 2010 and Asomugha in 2011-every other thing took a back seat and the team and as a result. us the ("same old Jets) fans, suffered

Jets wont win a SB with Tanny as GM

Jets wont win a SB with Tanny as GM

Just look at the players he let go last year Rich-

D Woody, and kept Wayne Hunter...

Steve Weatherford and TJ Conley instead...really?

Braylon, Brad Smith and J-Co for Holmes, Mason and Plax...

James Ihedighbo and Dwight Lowery and kept Eric Smith and Maurice Cole-that's just a few quick examples

James Ihedighbo and Dwight Lowery and kept Eric Smith and Maurice Cole-that's just a few quick examples

A GM who cant evaluate talent is worthless. He flies by the seat of his pants. Really cant give credit for any picks he makes.

A GM who cant evaluate talent is worthless. He flies by the seat of his pants. Really cant give credit for any picks he makes.

I think he will have one main charge this off season bro and that will be to GET Peyton Manning in a Jets uniform this year-if he fails to do that and the Jets have the kind of a season that most of us "realistic" thinking Jets fans pretty much EXPECT then to have then he should be gone by this time next year-maybe Rex too

What do we get for being two time AFC losers? Thats right not a muthaeffin thing. Not even some ******* tee shirts or a hat...Means squat.

I know, I'm so sick of that justification being used by the glass-half-full contingent here and over on Twitter-2009 and 10 might as well be 1969 for all that they matter right now

It's arguable that when Skelton played later in the season he was better than Sanchez. And not by a little. He got better the more he started.His INT number is no worse, anyway. Plus he's been drunk on Fordahm Road a few time, so he HAS to have more cujones than Sanchez.

http://www.pro-footb.../S/SkelJo00.htm

Um. According to that link he played 8 games and threw 14 picks. That's almost 2 per game. That is way worse than Sanchez.

Woody was broken down, and ultimately retired. Hunter looked very good filling in for him, Can't blame him there.

Weatherford was Westhoffs decision. Are you going to argue with the best special teams coach in the league?

Smith wanted to much $ for the role he was in and wasn't a good receiver. What exactly has he done in Buff to earn the coin?

J-Co wanted out and really wasn't that great either. Probably the most overrrated player on this board. What has he done for Pitt?

I never liked Ihedighbo myself. Seemed like he always committed a stupid penalty or missed a block/tackle at the worst times.

Smith is someone that Rex really likes.

Plax IMO was worth the gamble, but should not have been a starter.

Cole is a good depth player

Braylon, Lowrey, and Mason I agree with. Braylon was the biggest mistake, and Lowrey the most bizzare. I still don't understand that one at all. The only thing I can think of is that he had a falling out with Rex.

Archived