Thanks Mike Tannenbaum!

Joewillie2k12

I only blame Tannenbaum for being wrong on Gholston and Sanchez. If we had a legit pass-rusher and legit QB (more importantly the QB) in place of those 2 guys, we'd have a Super Bowl ring or 2 already, and none of the other relatively minor problems we have would matter much.

I only blame Tannenbaum for being wrong on Gholston and Sanchez. If we had a legit pass-rusher and legit QB (more importantly the QB) in place of those 2 guys, we'd have a Super Bowl ring or 2 already, and none of the other relatively minor problems we have would matter much.

So your GM can't find pass rushers or quarterbacks. No problem.

Is this the ***official 2011 season I need to vent my frustration thread***?

no, the whole site is...we're friggin pissed and to top it all off the 2 worst possible teams (as far as Jets fans are concerned) will be playing for the Lombardi Trophy in 13 days

I'd say that's a problem for about 25 teams in the NFL, and its not one that's easy to overcome. Do you think all those teams would have passed on Aaron Rodgers if they knew what he was going to become? Didn't Belichick get lucky with Brady?

In hindsight, the best decision would have been to convince Brett Favre to come back for another year and go after a different QB prospect. But its easy to say that now.

I'd say that's a problem for about 25 teams in the NFL, and its not one that's easy to overcome. Do you think all those teams would have passed on Aaron Rodgers if they knew what he was going to become? Didn't Belichick get lucky with Brady?

In hindsight, the best decision would have been to convince Brett Favre to come back for another year and go after a different QB prospect. But its easy to say that now.

I think Woody and Tannenbaum shouldn't have forced Rex to use an OC that had a system that the friggin head coach couldn't even understand

I think Woody and Tannenbaum shouldn't have forced Rex to use an OC that had a system that the friggin head coach couldn't even understand

Rex definitely needed a veteran in there. Its OK that Rex doesn't know d*** about offense as long as he has a guy who he can delegate to run the show while continuing to give us an elite defense.

But of course, none of this matters if Sanchez were worth his salt.

Would you give your wife six years to figure out where your penis and testicles are?

Last I looked the Fish haven't found a QB since Marino, and there are several teams that have had the same problem. Wait, wasn't the Tuna running the Dolphins for a while? How dare they not have a franchise QB!

LISTEN TO ME I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE WHAT I AM TYPING IS VERY IMPORTANT I FORGOT TO THANK MIKE T THE LAST 2 YEARS WHEN WE CAME WITHIN 1/2 OF GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR WE SH!T THE BED SO I HAVE TIME TO THANK HIM FOR PUTTING THIS TEAM TOGETHER THANK YOU MIKE T, I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR AND I WILL WEAR MY JETS HAT WITH PRIDE WE WILL BOUNCE BACK WE WILL FIGHT AGAIN NEW ENGLAND WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE JETS NEXT YEAR YOU CAN LOOK AT IT THIS WAY AS WELL 3 OF THE JETS LOSSES THIS YEAR WERE TO TEAMS THAT ARE PLAYING IN THE SUPERBOWL. THEY ARE GOOD TEAMS AND THEY WERE BETTER THAN US THIS YEAR LAST YEAR WE WERE BETTER THAN THE PATS DID YOU THANK MIKE T FOR PUTTING A TEAM TOGETHER THAN WAS BETTER THAN THIS YEAR SUPERBOWL CONTENDER IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO START THINKING MORE ABOUT WHO WE HAVE LONG TERM AND I HOPE THAT REX AND MIKE ARE HERE LONG TERM ALSO LOOK AT ELI HE IS AN ELITE QB HE GOT KILLED HIS FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS AND HE EVENTUALLY GOT IT SANCHIZE HAS WHAT IT TAKES HE HAD HIS 2ND YEAR REGRESSION IN HIS 3 YEAR THAT IS ALL(I HOPE) HOW MANY COACHES AND QBS CAN SAY THAT THEY HAD THIS KIND OF SUCCESS THIER FIRST 3 YEARS ON THE JOB I KNOW FLACCO HAS DONE WELL AND I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT SO HAS THE SANCHIZE HERE IS TO A GREAT DRAFT AND OFFSEASON GO JETS

LISTEN TO ME I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE WHAT I AM TYPING IS VERY IMPORTANT I FORGOT TO THANK MIKE T THE LAST 2 YEARS WHEN WE CAME WITHIN 1/2 OF GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR WE SH!T THE BED SO I HAVE TIME TO THANK HIM FOR PUTTING THIS TEAM TOGETHER THANK YOU MIKE T, I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR AND I WILL WEAR MY JETS HAT WITH PRIDE WE WILL BOUNCE BACK WE WILL FIGHT AGAIN NEW ENGLAND WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE JETS NEXT YEAR YOU CAN LOOK AT IT THIS WAY AS WELL 3 OF THE JETS LOSSES THIS YEAR WERE TO TEAMS THAT ARE PLAYING IN THE SUPERBOWL. THEY ARE GOOD TEAMS AND THEY WERE BETTER THAN US THIS YEAR LAST YEAR WE WERE BETTER THAN THE PATS DID YOU THANK MIKE T FOR PUTTING A TEAM TOGETHER THAN WAS BETTER THAN THIS YEAR SUPERBOWL CONTENDER IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO START THINKING MORE ABOUT WHO WE HAVE LONG TERM AND I HOPE THAT REX AND MIKE ARE HERE LONG TERM ALSO LOOK AT ELI HE IS AN ELITE QB HE GOT KILLED HIS FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS AND HE EVENTUALLY GOT IT SANCHIZE HAS WHAT IT TAKES HE HAD HIS 2ND YEAR REGRESSION IN HIS 3 YEAR THAT IS ALL(I HOPE) HOW MANY COACHES AND QBS CAN SAY THAT THEY HAD THIS KIND OF SUCCESS THIER FIRST 3 YEARS ON THE JOB I KNOW FLACCO HAS DONE WELL AND I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT SO HAS THE SANCHIZE HERE IS TO A GREAT DRAFT AND OFFSEASON GO JETS

I used punctuation and was way angrier.

Yes convincing Favre to come back 1-2 more seasons, letting him bring in his own O-Coordinator, drafting Nicks instead of Sanchez, we are looking at 2 SB's maybe, and maybe just maybe Andy Dalton as our future QB with the 32nd pick this past draft, playoffs this season with ground and pound, and unleashing Dalton next season with a 1st round WR, how's that for hindsight.

Well even if we waited one more year...

1.) At best, we could've traded up to draft Sam Bradford. Unlikely because he was taken #1 overall. And at this point, Sanchez may have a better career than him.

2.) Tim Tebow, Round 1 Pick 25 overall NOTGOOD

3.) Jimmy Clausen, Round 2 Pick 48 overall NOT GOOD

4.) Colt McCoy, Round 3 Pick 85 overall NOT GOOD

5.) Mike Kafka and John Skelton later NOT GOOD

Well, I guess I'm glad we didn't wait a year. Nothing stands out there. Course, 2011 brought with it Cam Netwon, Andy Dalton, etc.

1 - Wasn't going to happen.

2 - Favre needed that dome. He wasn't as good on the road that year, and even then 5 of his 12 road TDs came in mufckin domes over 3 games.

3 - He did all that aganst the easiest schedule of 2009.

It was good they got out on Favre...he wasn't going to win a Super Bowl here.

Archived