Gronk's dad says he has high ankle sprain

Blackout

This is the biggest smoke screen ever.

Gronk was out at the club after the Ravens win tearing up the dance floor. The Pats are milking this thing for all its worth.

so dancing is equivalent to playing football now?

why is he being photographed in a boot?

first you agree with me that this "injury" is just a Belichick bullspit smokescreen because you posted exactly that when you saw a picture of Gronk carousing in that gay dance club...

now you're arguing me when I say that the injury is just Beli Bull

Which is it??

first you agree with me that this "injury" is just a Belichick bullspit smokescreen because you posted exactly that when you saw a picture of Gronk carousing in that gay dance club...

Which is it??

Probably him looking to irk you.

Which is it??

Belichick has you all confused.

Who is Gronk?

it was cute, I think yesterday the way Beli had him dress up in that boot thing and limp off the plane for all the press corps and TV cameras to see

what a prankster that Beli is

I did not know that participating in a post game party was the same as running a crossing route in an NFL game. He's definirtely hurt. He's definitely playing. The question is how effective he will be. My guess is he will be somehwat effective in the first half....and that as the pain killers wears off, so won't his effectiveness in the second half....not to mention that the Giants, I am sure, will give a little extra attention to his ankle. Oh well.

I did not know that participating in a post game party was the same as running a crossing route in an NFL game. He's definirtely hurt. He's definitely playing. The question is how effective he will be. My guess is he will be somehwat effective in the first half....and that as the pain killers wears off, so won't his effectiveness in the second half....not to mention that the Giants, I am sure, will give a little extra attention to his ankle. Oh well.

Don't they shoot them up again at half time?

HGH goes a long way in the NFL.......considering that the NFL doesn't test for it, and the PA....voted that down a long while back.....what a joke!...with that said...he will be just fine come sunday.

Who actually does test for HGH? The test are still pretty intrusive.

Don't they shoot them up again at half time?

Who actually does test for HGH? The test are still pretty intrusive.

Yes your right...however baseball is starting the process, one method is taking blood before the season and then after the season.....another is marrow testing??

Yes your right...however baseball is starting the process, one method is taking blood before the season and then after the season.....another is marrow testing??

From what I have read the MLB testing system is kind of a joke. It's a PR step, but it isn't really a useful, reliable tesing measure that will prevent HGH use during the season. I think the major sports leagues are all using the threat in CBAs, but the testing and giving blood is a bit much. Marrow testing? I doubt anybody wants to go for that. I think the purpose is that it may find less intrusive methods of testing (MLB seems to think they will soon be able to do it with urine analysis) that will be reliable before the current CBA runs out.

From what I have read the MLB testing system is kind of a joke. It's a PR step, but it isn't really a useful, reliable tesing measure that will prevent HGH use during the season. I think the major sports leagues are all using the threat in CBAs, but the testing and giving blood is a bit much. Marrow testing? I doubt anybody wants to go for that. I think the purpose is that it may find less intrusive methods of testing (MLB seems to think they will soon be able to do it with urine analysis) that will be reliable before the current CBA runs out.

I think you are right...but doing the blood work will find who does what...its a question of wanting to know...

Archived