Gronk's dad says he has high ankle sprain

Blackout

Will any other players' dads be giving injury updates about their sons? IS this a new NFL directive-ask my dad. And will the Pats be fined for not releasing injury data the way the Broncos under Shanahan were?

How so? He's listed as DNP with an ankle injury.

I'm sure Gronk will load up on pain killers and not be nearly as effective as he has been this year. Them's the breaks, folks.

How so? He's listed as DNP with an ankle injury.

I'm sure Gronk will load up on pain killers and not be nearly as effective as he has been this year. Them's the breaks, folks.

let's hope he doesn't turn into a pillhead like Nick Kazcur

this has been the story of Gronks career, dating back to Arizona.

great dominant player.. until he gets hurt.

and he always gets hurt. no way he will produce like Tony Gonzolez for 10 seasons. he will burn bright and then fade away. Hernandez could be the guy who lasts longer.

this has been the story of Gronks career, dating back to Arizona.

great dominant player.. until he gets hurt.

and he always gets hurt. no way he will produce like Tony Gonzolez for 10 seasons. he will burn bright and then fade away. Hernandez could be the guy who lasts longer.

He had a back injury in Arizona, right?

I beleive he also missed some games early on at Arizona due to Mono.

Now he has a high ankle sprain.

He sucks.

he doesn't suck but he's just not reliable over the long haul. maybe he's unlucky.

A freak injury because the guy tackling him landed on his legs from behind makes him unreliable?

It is true that Gronk plays with force, and this may lead to him getting bet up over time. At ray point you may have a legitimate argument. But at this point, it is haters praying for him to go away, rather than help extend Bradys prime.

he doesn't suck but he's just not reliable over the long haul. maybe he's unlucky.

He had a bad back - had surgery - and haven't heard anything about it since. A high ankle sprain is something that happens - and could be bad luck....but I hardly see two injuries on his resume as unreliable and risky.

I disagree that Hernandez could end up being the longer term solution. 1) they keep using him as an RB, I see bad things happening to him. 2) Hernandez has been on the Patriots injury report far more than Gronkowski has and 3) Hernandez isn't nearly the blocker Gronkowski is.

But at this point, it is haters praying for him to go away, rather than help extend Bradys prime.

1st off Tom Brady makes Gronk not the other way around. don't get me wrong he's very good but he's not HOF caliber.

2nd how many times does a dude have to get injured before it's a trend? His back has fused disks he's not a spring chicken.

no one knows exactly why people get hurt or the reasons behind it but it can hang over players like a cloud.

hate it when people use the caveat "if healthy" so and so would be great if healthy. If If and buts were candy and nuts.

if i win the powerball this week I could wear gold shoes. can't win a game from the training room table.

1st off Tom Brady makes Gronk not the other way around. don't get me wrong he's very good but he's not HOF caliber.

2nd how many times does a dude have to get injured before it's a trend? His back has fused disks he's not a spring chicken.

no one knows exactly why people get hurt or the reasons behind it but it can hang over players like a cloud.

hate it when people use the caveat "if healthy" so and so would be great if healthy. If If and buts were candy and nuts.

if i win the powerball this week I could wear gold shoes. can't win a game from the training room table.

He's 22 years old. In my world that does indeed make him a Spring Chicken. LOL!

Have you seen him carry guys after the catch? Brady gets him the ball, his power gets him the yac. I could see him having a shorter career because of the way he plays though.

And still, Hernandez has been WAY more injured in his two year pro career than Gronk has in his two years A lot more. Actually, this is his first.

If Gronk is hobbled a bit that's a huge blow, he's right next to Brady as the most important players on the team.. If he's not at 100%, they'd be relying on Ocho Stinko imo, cause they have nothing on the outside

Archived