Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Town played a good game at the end. Can't fault them for getting 7 straight lynches right. We even joked a couple times that maybe they knew the setup with the way no one was really rationalizing things. Someone would just say a name and then the votes would pile up and boom the person was lynched.

My only regret is that I wish one of us would have been given the chance to use my reveal. Nae did, but her head wasn't in the game at the time. I would have really liked to see if it could have worked. That basically ruined the game for me. I'm happy for Vic and AVM though.

That would have been retarded. Now I'm glad I ate you.

It's nothing personal, but if she's lynched the day after she reveals her character, it nets you another 2 more town kill attempts, plus her lynch. Killing me was the bigger mistake though because it would have gotten you 3 town more kill attempts, plus my lynch. Plus I would have killed AVM the night after Nae's lynch because we knew his role could be confirmed after he offered a deal to JIF.

You still would have lost though because you would have had to out-battle Dan and get her lynched no matter what happened, so it didn't really matter except for the sake of justice.

It's nothing personal, but if she's lynched the day after she reveals her character, it nets you another 2 more town kill attempts, plus her lynch. Killing me was the bigger mistake though because it would have gotten you 3 town more kill attempts, plus my lynch. Plus I would have killed AVM the night after Nae's lynch because we knew his role could be confirmed after he offered a deal to JIF.

You still would have lost though because you would have had to out-battle Dan and get her lynched no matter what happened, so it didn't really matter except for the sake of justice.

Read that again and realize that you never really had a chance, Hess. It will make you feel better.

It was a great setup though. If the town gets any one of the 3 scum lynches wrong, it's a much tighter finish. We had a huge lead built up before the other scum team bungled everything up. Didn't use their extra kill, didn't recruit their symp, all died in one phase. The did kill Pac and Ape though.

I didn't play in BG's first Star Wars game. Was this one better? Personally I thought it was awesome.

Thanks. I obviously didn't play, but I think this one was better based on the simple fact that things got out of hand so early in the other game. The scum team was fighting an uphill battle from day one, so it really kind of screwed things up and didn't make it nearly as competitive. On the first two days of that game both the SK and one of the scum team members were lynched and there was a whole other Luke/Vader role thing that ended up happening on night freakin' one that screwed things up for the scum. On this one, I think everyone really had their chances to win the game throughout. The only team who was out of it before the last couple of days was the Bounty Hunters, and that was just because they went from good shape to pretty much all dead within a day. lol.

Lol, true.

You're on a different scale. You have all my love, all the time. Vicious and Hess are my boys. 80 is a dirty seachicken, and I piggyback the ape to wins because my timing blows.

BTW...sorry about that whole voting you/accusing you of being scum thing earlier this game. <3

No worries, love. <3

Thanks. I obviously didn't play, but I think this one was better based on the simple fact that things got out of hand so early in the other game. The scum team was fighting an uphill battle from day one, so it really kind of screwed things up and didn't make it nearly as competitive. On the first two days of that game both the SK and one of the scum team members were lynched and there was a whole other Luke/Vader role thing that ended up happening on night freakin' one that screwed things up for the scum. On this one, I think everyone really had their chances to win the game throughout. The only team who was out of it before the last couple of days was the Bounty Hunters, and that was just because they went from good shape to pretty much all dead within a day. lol.

My shining moment ;)

I was surprised I never got any heat for it. When I said I was going back to look for connections between Crusher/SMC to their teamates I was originally going to say that I would look for symp clues too, but I was too afraid to even mention it because I thought it would be so obvious. I mean, after CTM died, I figured everyone would go back and look for some symp signalling, but I'm not sure if anyone did. And I had a bunch of posts that made me look like a symp to not only the imps, but both teams.

Archived