Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Oh yeah and freakin Sakaea basically becoming another townie. WTF????????? LOL no worries Kae. I'll get over it...someday. <3

LOL, hey, I was the last one town had to lynch for endgame. Personal win to me, especially since I'd never played here before. Game was freakin' epic.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In defense of some of the speed lynches, while they are wrong, and I agree with what Nae said in the Various Threads, this game was different for a lot of reasons.

The town lost what seemed to be every power role early and at that point seemed to have no chance. Deaths were the only way to get info, and to be honest, long back and forth battles would not have done anything for town but cloud the waters further. Klecko was an easy choice for me to Hammer obviously (even though :theguy' hammered) because I was the Doc. On the Nae lynch she had her say and no one seemed to buy it so she was lynched it just looked like we all had the same Idea that we were doomed and didnt really give a crap at that point. Turns out that the Lynchs were correct, gave us info, and just like the scum and bounty hunters were getting lucky EARLY killing all our power roles, we got lucky late and it brought us back into the game.

It takes a little luck in this game to win sometimes and scum had their luck early and we had our luck late. Either way we still had some serious decisions late that made the difference.

+ 1

I mentioned this during another game, but I don't understand why scum should EVER be able to complain about a speedlynch. You're SCUM. What, you want us to wait while you spin town in circles some more?

If you're Verbal and you get blindlynched as cop, that's fair to be upset. But it wasn't like we just decided to run up JiF or Nae on Day 1. We speedlynched them after LOTS of information had gone around, plus I believe Nae even claimed roleless before she was offed. Did we get lucky with a couple blind squirrel speedlynches? Sure, but those are the breaks. We love blind speedlynching on JN and I doubt that will ever change.

Scum didn't play good the first half. We purely got lucky. Town got lucky the last half. Several of you were playing pretty damn scummy too... if Hess had been a tiny bit more careful it coulda swung differently. Most of the final town was torn between several other players on who they thought was scum in the final moments.

Still not ready to congratulate town on a nice win even though they deserve it. I'm really bitter right now and happy being a sore loser.

If it makes you feel any better, I was offed my only time as SK on Day 2. And coupled with that was a well-deserved verbal lashing from VicMod for self-hammering AND revealing as SK before the scene. So when it comes to SK performance, it goes:

Level 1: 80

----------

Level 9: Hess

Level 10: BG

Granted it was like my 3rd game here but let's be real, has my play gotten any better since? lol.

I wasn't speed lynched jackass. Klucky and Jif especially were. I dont care if you are town, goon, mafia, 3rd party or what. I stand by Verbal on that is a sh*t move. EVERYONE deserves a chance to fight for their right to live. It taints the spirit of the game to only say it's bad if it was town.

I'm no longer scum since the game is over and I still say it was bullsh*t and will forever say it's bullsh*t.

I wasn't speed lynched jackass. Klucky and Jif especially were. I dont care if you are town, goon, mafia, 3rd party or what. I stand by Verbal on that is a sh*t move. EVERYONE deserves a chance to fight for their right to live. It taints the spirit of the game to only say it's bad if it was town.

I'm no longer scum since the game is over and I still say it was bullsh*t and will forever say it's bullsh*t.

Fair enough.

While I know there were some down moments, as always, I hope that in the end for the most part people had fun. While there's definitely some luck, I think you have to give everyone some credit, because there were great moves all around. Hess was not too far away from being able to pull off a solo win in a freakin' 27 player game, the scum were ID'ing power roles left and right and taking them out, which helped them go on quite a nice run for a while and then of course, everyone else, from Hess's NKs, JVORs DKs and lots of speed lynches, helped starting to tear apart those scum teams. All around a great effort by all, I really do believe that. A few things break just a little bit differently and I think any side could have pulled off a win (ok, maybe not the Bounty Hunters. lol)

And as much as I was rooting for Hess at the end, I will gladly still reign supreme as the only SK winner in JN history. :-P

WAH.

Fair enough.

Fair enough? **** that noise. We were moving with a swiftness. So we should just always let a person have multiple posts when they get lynched? That's stupid, if you're town and you feel confident, do it. Kleck proves this by saying OMG DOC and as town if smash counters the game is entirely different.

It's a whole lot of WAH.

If it makes you feel any better, I was offed my only time as SK on Day 2. And coupled with that was a well-deserved verbal lashing from VicMod for self-hammering AND revealing as SK before the scene. So when it comes to SK performance, it goes:

Level 1: 80

----------

Level 9: Hess

Level 10: BG

Granted it was like my 3rd game here but let's be real, has my play gotten any better since? lol.

Everything about your game is terrific ftr. I love Nae like a lot but she's wrong. Your speed lynch hammers are epic.

You won the game already sore winner. *still bitter

You played awesome man. I'm kind of a spastic person in these games but I ultimately rarely 100% buy into a townie and am wrong. You and Dan have pulled that off on me, it was brilliant.

I feel loved reading sharrow said they should've killed me early on.

I think I meant to say "agree to disagree" rather than "fair enough". Arguing with Nae would probably leave me in a ditch somewhere. lol.

Yea I'm not gonna touch that subject. In the end I'll sum it up that the point of the game is winning via lying. Since when is there honor in this game?

Archived