Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he either thinks shes scum or thinks she's town, he'll let you know at end game what he really thought

LMFAO - does this go for the other twenty people he's voted already? What about his dead serious list he's already made?

I do like how he's voting me for defending Lily (which like 10 people have done) and voting me because I cant prove that he's playing the same or different. Thats like profound sh*t and the making of a great case.

How about I just modkill all of you and then I win?

Wait til the weekend, when we all start drinking.

I predict 4 are alive on Monday, and they'll spend 5 hours catching up only to find out the games already over due to the mods head exploding.

Spidey pics show up and I have no rep left :(

Are you kidding? We had games HALF this size back in the day.

I told you people you should have taken CTM up on his "under" bet for day one, but nobody wanted to listen.

LOL, true. I actually think we've had a game or two this season under 1k :P

Wait til the weekend, when we all start drinking.

I predict 4 are alive on Monday, and they'll spend 5 hours catching up only to find out the games already over due to the mods head exploding.

Either that or maybe I'll just start writing scenes so long you'd all rather lynch yourselves than actually read them.

Crusher and Jif

Avm and Vic

Avm and Lily

Vic and Song

Hess and Nae

JF80 and Nolder

Ape and Nanootz

CTM and Ape

Crusher and food

Nolder and pokepron

Vic and asians

Leelou and Verbal

The fact that people keep trying to pair me up with this creepy sexist pokepedobearf***er disgusts me. I have a <3 for Hess and an alma mater rivalry with AVM. Otherwise I couldn't care less about anyone but myself.

Only one solution. He must die.

Unvote vote Nolder

Last word on the Nolder crap

Nae is ok with it so Im not going to do anything. Nolder wrote me a nice long PM and I can honestly say he is now my least favorite person playing this game. That being said... I will not ban him this time but will not hesitate.

To NOLDER.. Do not reply to this post or I will waste you where you stand.

GAME ON

Last word on the Nolder crap

Nae is ok with it so Im not going to do anything. Nolder wrote me a nice long PM and I can honestly say he is now my least favorite person playing this game. That being said... I will not ban him this time but will not hesitate.

To NOLDER.. Do not reply to this post or I will waste you where you stand.

GAME ON

Don't bother

I'm out of here

I'm not going to sit here and be everyone's ******* punching bag for something I didn't even ******* do you a$$hole

you're being a huge prick to me because you think I said something to Nae when I clearly ******* told you several god damn times that it was not directed to her and that it wouldn't happen again and even offered to ******* leave voluntarily anyway if you really had such a ******* problem with it

I don't understand what the **** else you could have possibly wanted but it doesn't matter now

sorry BG you'll have to find someone else

Nae, no hard feelings I realize it wasn't you that got all bent out of shape

later

Don't bother

I'm out of here

I'm not going to sit here and be everyone's ******* punching bag for something I didn't even ******* do you a$$hole

you're being a huge prick to me because you think I said something to Nae when I clearly ******* told you several god damn times that it was not directed to her and that it wouldn't happen again and even offered to ******* leave voluntarily anyway if you really had such a ******* problem with it

I don't understand what the **** else you could have possibly wanted but it doesn't matter now

later

No replacement. Just a lynch. Followed by a ban.

Don't bother

I'm out of here

later

Yeah because when we qoute someone it doesn't mean we are talking to them. Your almost as bad at life as you are at mafia.

Archived