Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all leave the docking bay and start to venture throughout the Death Star. You walk through the halls, hoping to find something to aid in your destruction of this station. As you move along, some of you begin to lead the pack, while others fall to the back. As you walk along, suddenly from the back of the group you hear the sound of blaster fire. You all spin around to see what just happened. There doesn't seem to be a dead body anywhere, but upon closer look, there is someone missing and an empty robe laying on the ground at the back of the group. Where the hell did that old man go?

obiwan%20anh.jpg

CTM, known to you as Obi-Wan Kenobi (Rebel Alliance, symp converter) has been killed.

Also wondering about Sakaea, CTM, DPR ...

CTM I have no read on.

Sacky I've never played with so no idea. This game is such a sh*t show as a new comer it's a hard one to tackle

DPR has gotten my interest. He pulled off a win at JN with this kind of play of more laid back and less DPR-ish.

Hi. *waves* Call me Kae...yeah, I'm here. Never played here before, so I'm kinda hanging back, getting a feel for all of you, how you guys play...and yes, it is a sh*t show. And a lot of tl;dr. And lots of hawt asians....

80 or Lily.

Pick one people.

I'd much rather Hess, Wombat, or a couple others tbh, but if forced to pick....Idk. I guess I'd go 80, but it's more because I feel good about him and the only other time I have I was wrong. Lily is neutral to me.

I think you're scummy and the quicker we run you up for a reveal the faster we can either kill you or put it to bed. The ho-um "Oh gee guess I"m just scummy" defense isn't cool with me. Rather see what cards you're holding early.

Fair enough. I have no problem with revealing when the time comes.

I'd much rather Hess, Wombat, or a couple others tbh, but if forced to pick....Idk. I guess I'd go 80, but it's more because I feel good about him and the only other time I have I was wrong. Lily is neutral to me.

I'm feeling like this as well. Lily And 80 are blunt-force trauma posters and ooze scumminess, so I guess I have a higher tolerance level for them that they haven't really exceeded yet. Lily I just feel neutral on at this point.

Hess is being crazy and feels like he's more like a spectator than an actual player at this point. Need more info.

Vote: Wombat

My day 1 vote on Wombat was to press him into activity more or less, but his posting content still seems out of whack to me. I wish I could've seen how the voting panned out without Nolder imploding.

I'm feeling like this as well. Lily And 80 are blunt-force trauma posters and ooze scumminess, so I guess I have a higher tolerance level for them that they haven't really exceeded yet. Lily I just feel neutral on at this point.

Hess is being crazy and feels like he's more like a spectator than an actual player at this point. Need more info.

My day 1 vote on Wombat was to press him into activity more or less, but his posting content still seems out of whack to me. I wish I could've seen how the voting panned out without Nolder imploding.

Copycat.

My two cents on the SK(s) are Klecko and Smash...both would do harm to Pac and CTM. For scum...too many to list at this point...but do note that several have changed their voting pattern since the previous day...maybe yesterday's emo outbreak changed the equilibrium.

Vote: Smash

Copycat.

Okay...I'll play.

unvote, vote Wombatt

Archived