Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of numbnuts.

I didn't complain about the spam - i simply acknowledged it as the reason i haven't jumped in with any serious input.

And seriously, right now, I could make weak-sauce cases on just about anyone for playing vs. not-playing, spamming vs. "being serious" and manipulating vs. drifting.

But it's be like pissing into the wind, and I'm just not all that inspired to walk around with spray all over my trousers.

But y'all go on and do what you need to. Tards.

My penis was like Mike Teavee when he went through Wonkavision. Like a million pieces in space etc etc.

Having gotten to one of the power terminals for the main reactor, you all realized it was time to try to track down another Imperial before really getting to work. There was one person who drew the attention of many of you, and he called himself WWWWWWWWWWWombat. He just seemed quiet, a little too quiet. Slowly but surely, more and more of you began to question him, waiting to see what he had to say for himself, and that was very little, which only drew more suspicion. Until he finally spoke and let everyone know... he had nothing to really tell. Some people were quite unsure how to take this, but after a few moments of discussion, the group started to circle around him, at which point he tried to talk his way out of it.

WWWWombat: Listen guys, you don't understand. I'm not an Imperial or any of these other things you think I am. I'm one of you guys, I'm a Rebel! I just don't have any special powers like some of you guys do, but I swear...

It seems like you had all finally heard enough and while he kept backing away from you, there was only so far he could go, as he backed himself up against the railing of the walkway you were all standing on. And as he learned the hard way, this group doesn't need to be all that close to you to still get the job done. Out of nowhere, a nearby lying crate comes flying and hits WWWWombat right in the head sending him tumbling back over the railing and you hear just one last thing before seeing him plummet into the darkness below:

http://www.archive.org/download/WilhelmScreamSample/WilhelmScream_64kb.mp3

biggsdarklighter3.jpg

WWWWombat, known to you as Biggs Darklighter (Rebel, roleless) has been lynched.

Night two has begun, all night actions must be submitted my 3 PM tomorrow.

My penis was like Mike Teavee when he went through Wonkavision. Like a million pieces in space etc etc.

I got the Mike Teevee ref - I'm old. I've used Veruca Salt a time or two, and they just flew by. heh

Translation: You'd rather refrain from taking a position on anything, and just lobbing pot-shots at townies when they say things that are easy to construe as scummy.

You're an a$$. I have made zero actual cases, and nobody but you confuses zingers for gameplay. Go home and swing on your tire.

aren't you a DMeR? Does that mean you confess to the shooting by saying Ape is correct ?

Read better. See below.

LOL. Verbal owned by the newbie

Another one who doesn't read. See below.

@Verbal: explain how you'd know Ape is right?

Holy sh*t, does anybody know how to read?

Verbal is saying that I'm right in the argument that assuming that when a DMer is NKed, a DMer did the killing is stupid.

See what you people made me do? The Ape can read better than you dopes. That just hurt to say. I need to sit down.

Naw. We're talking two different things. You were sorta FOS'ing Ape for not voting DPR like he was suppose to vote him just bc DPR became his latest victim. Whatever DPR is had nothing to do with it.

Nah...just rattling his cage...cause to me...SMC did nothing different than what DPR or 80 did...mox nix...

Disagree. I think when a vanilla is legit, and is cryptic, they essentially invite scum to push harder... I also think vanilla is better served to not reveal at all, its more informative when you do finally see their alignment. To me.

This from a previous vanilla townie who has a habit of claiming a BPV to live to fight another day...lol.

This from a previous vanilla townie who has a habit of claiming a BPV to live to fight another day...lol.

That was last year bro... my last couple games as roleless townie (Reservoir Dogs, SOA) I went out of my way to scum hunt early and draw NKs. I died early in both those games.

Final Vote Count

80 (2) - Wombat, Migisi

Lily (2) - Nae, Sakaea

Dan (1) - JiF

Smash (3) - Crusher, Vic, JC

Wombat (12) - Dan, JVOR, AVM, 80, Lily, Brett, Klecko, DPR, Smash, Theguy, Hess, SMC

Brett (1) - Sharrow

SMC (1) - Ape

Vote Count:

Nolder (1) - Smash

Wombat (10) - Dan, JVOR, Song, Klecko, 80, SMC, Vic, DPR, Lily, Crusher

Ape (1) - CTM

80 (9) - Sakaea, JiF, Pac, Leelou, Nae, Hess, JC, Migisi, Nolder

StraightCash (1) - Sharrow

Lily (1) - Wombat

JiF (3) - AVM, Ape, brett

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

If I die before I wake please look closely at my top 8.

That was last year bro... my last couple games as roleless townie (Reservoir Dogs, SOA) I went out of my way to scum hunt early and draw NKs. I died early in both those games.

Yeah, you've changed up your game...maybe that's why WWWWombat went the way he did...just changing the flavor...mox nix.

Yeah, you've changed up your game...maybe that's why WWWWombat went the way he did...just changing the flavor...mox nix.

I dunno. Wombat played pretty blatantly like he does as town, to me. However, I've seen quite a few games with him like this on DM.

Then why he earna so mucho votes?

He looked like town to me as well...

That's what I don't understand. At the risk of sounding like "mock outrage" the town has played both D1 and D2 like idiots. We ran up the same 2 people on D1 and D2, and the minute I started putting pressure elsewhere I had people like SMC inferring that I was trying to stall Wombat's train.

As far as I'm concerned SMC has to die. No way is he town.

I also didn't like how Migisi proclaimed that she'd be voting 80 again today, but was happy to jump to Wombat if needed. It reeked like a typical scum post when they are trying to set themselves up to flip-flop between the top 2 trains.

DPR comes out of this day looking bad too. I'm trying to put work in, while the town is resigned to running up the exact same trains as D1, and DPR is doing nothing but trolling me and telling me "let it go" with regards to the points I was making about SMC.

I think JIF and Lily are hiding after early heat on D1. Brett, Nae, Smash round out my list... I'm not even sure I think 80 is scum. He's doing exactly what he did as town last game before endgame. He's stupid, and a complete detriment to town, but I don't get a scum vibe.

These are the people I'd start with, long list, big game... not a case of me saying "this is the whole team", just a case of me saying focus on these people first.

If I'm alive when the next day starts, I'll do a re-read. Nolder's vote on Vic early on was a good play, it got Lily and Migisi to bite... and there are some other nuggets from D1 worth surfacing now that we are starting to get some context.

That's what I don't understand. At the risk of sounding like "mock outrage" the town has played both D1 and D2 like idiots. We ran up the same 2 people on D1 and D2, and the minute I started putting pressure elsewhere I had people like SMC inferring that I was trying to stall Wombat's train.

As far as I'm concerned SMC has to die. No way is he town.

I also didn't like how Migisi proclaimed that she'd be voting 80 again today, but was happy to jump to Wombat if needed. It reeked like a typical scum post when they are trying to set themselves up to flip-flop between the top 2 trains.

DPR comes out of this day looking bad too. I'm trying to put work in, while the town is resigned to running up the exact same trains as D1, and DPR is doing nothing but trolling me and telling me "let it go" with regards to the points I was making about SMC.

I think JIF and Lily are hiding after early heat on D1. Brett, Nae, Smash round out my list... I'm not even sure I think 80 is scum. He's doing exactly what he did as town last game before endgame. He's stupid, and a complete detriment to town, but I don't get a scum vibe.

These are the people I'd start with, long list, big game... not a case of me saying "this is the whole team", just a case of me saying focus on these people first.

You do make some good points i guess being new i really need to start looking deeper in to the way things go down

If I'm alive when the next day starts, I'll do a re-read. Nolder's vote on Vic early on was a good play, it got Lily and Migisi to bite... and there are some other nuggets from D1 worth surfacing now that we are starting to get some context.

You're the only one crazy enough to re-read that pile of sh*t.

You do make some good points i guess being new i really need to start looking deeper in to the way things go down

What you'll find is that reading the play in these games at face value will get you nowhere. Take me for example, I do a lot of sh*t in these games, and get flamed for a lot of it... I like to create the impression of being confused, unsure and paranoid, but often have pretty solid reads on what I really believe that never get expressed in thread... except for the times I'm confused, unsure and paranoid. Then its just a sh*t show.

People will bicker with each other as a survival tactic, even if they both read town on each other - they do it to look like they are off-mark, and be left alive by scum.

People will vote someone they think is town, to see if scum follows their vote as a trap. So on and so forth... you have to play a bit before you start seeing the "plays" people make in between the lines of the drivel they type out...

What you'll find is that reading the play in these games at face value will get you nowhere. Take me for example, I do a lot of sh*t in these games, and get flamed for a lot of it... I like to create the impression of being confused, unsure and paranoid, but often have pretty solid reads on what I really believe that never get expressed in thread... except for the times I'm confused, unsure and paranoid. Then its just a sh*t show.

People will bicker with each other as a survival tactic, even if they both read town on each other - they do it to look like they are off-mark, and be left alive by scum.

People will vote someone they think is town, to see if scum follows their vote as a trap. So on and so forth... you have to play a bit before you start seeing the "plays" people make in between the lines of the drivel they type out...

So to recap, when you're wrong about something it's on purpose, while at the same time you're right about other stuff that you just chose not to tell anyone about? Impressive. :-P

Archived