Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SMC I can never get a read on he plays the same every game very consistent. DPR ALWAYS looks scummy to me so Im not really the right person to ask on either one of them. Early on I suspected WWW and Nolder and you see how that turned out.

Disagree, the single-most differentiating indicator of SMC's play is his understanding and acknowledgment situational reasoning and logic when he is town.

For instance, a town SMC looks at a N1 NK and see's a dead DM player, and draws no conclusive outcomes from it, because he understands theorizing that another DMer did it is presumptuous, its a wifom, and its a generally stupid assumption in a game where scum is tactfully trying to exploit stupid assumptions the town might make. A scum SMC ignores all that, pushes it as a theory and hopes nobody notices it is devoid of reason. I've nabbed SMC on this exact sort of subtlety before.... made a big stink trying to case him and he just walked right out of the pressure because I drowned myself out. Meh... anyway... he needs to die.

You know what though OP LILY said some things earlier that pinged me but Ill be damned if im going to go back and find them in this twisted pile of crap. This is why all that silly nonsense of the first 70 or 80 pages really ruins the game.

Yeah, which things... I can go back... first thing she did was when Nolder voted Vic, Lily was the first to bite... saying "did Nolder just vote the mod-confirmed townie" but then Lily voted JC, while proclaiming that's what she always does... which was her D1 theme... Lily telling us as she did the things Lily always does as town, because (as she said) she didn't want to look scummy.

Good luck, 80.

So after catching up (yet again), I gotta say, I'm surprised Womby flipped town.

I'm not. He played the same exact way in the Princess Bride game on DM... except you were scum, so I'm sure you didn't notice the nuance of his play. Just that he was an easy lynch. He was vanilla then too, I believe.

Yeah, which things... I can go back... first thing she did was when Nolder voted Vic, Lily was the first to bite... saying "did Nolder just vote the mod-confirmed townie" but then Lily voted JC, while proclaiming that's what she always does... which was her D1 theme... Lily telling us as she did the things Lily always does as town, because (as she said) she didn't want to look scummy.

It's bad enough that you believe your garbage, but don't teach it to someone else. If you pull up the actual quote you will see that I said I didn't care if I looked scummy or not, because I always look scummy to you lot. So, I am going with what feels best to me.

(Clearly, I was wrong on Wombat, though...)

Listen, if I put a vote on someone for a flimsy reason, that will be seen as scummy. I need something at least semi-solid. I literally can't do anything right with this crowd, so I do what feels right to me. Rule 14.

This is the quote in question. I never said I was afraid of seeming scummy except in Ape's imagination.

I've gone back and re-read each and every one of Ape's posts, and I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I actually agree with everything he has said. Not at all. Just wanted to point that out. Snork.

SMC I can never get a read on he plays the same every game very consistent. DPR ALWAYS looks scummy to me so Im not really the right person to ask on either one of them. Early on I suspected WWW and Nolder and you see how that turned out.

That's just profiling, and I won't stand for it any longer. It's off to mafia sensitivity training for you, but.

You're an a$$. I have made zero actual cases, and nobody but you confuses zingers for gameplay. Go home and swing on your tire.

Just submit your NK pig... nobody cares about the diarrhea coming from your mouth.

You put the "asm" in Spasm.

So much for a friendly game of mafia.

Shut up fag.

I dont know why, but this exchange of posts was really funny.

Disagree, the single-most differentiating indicator of SMC's play is his understanding and acknowledgment situational reasoning and logic when he is town.

For instance, a town SMC looks at a N1 NK and see's a dead DM player, and draws no conclusive outcomes from it, because he understands theorizing that another DMer did it is presumptuous, its a wifom, and its a generally stupid assumption in a game where scum is tactfully trying to exploit stupid assumptions the town might make. A scum SMC ignores all that, pushes it as a theory and hopes nobody notices it is devoid of reason. I've nabbed SMC on this exact sort of subtlety before.... made a big stink trying to case him and he just walked right out of the pressure because I drowned myself out. Meh... anyway... he needs to die.

It really is a stupid assumption. And how many games has Leelou played here now?

Well that night certainly went by a little bit quicker now didn't it? You all get up in the morning, and man is there a mess around you. I guess you better start figuring out who belongs to each of these bodies. Well the first one you just have to feel bad for. I mean, look at the poor old fury little guy, it looks like he was electrocuted to death... that's not cool.

Yoda_SWSB.jpg

Verbal, known to you as Yoda (Rebel, cop) has been killed.

Well that's not a good start, is it? Well at least we know things can't get much worse than that. Although it looks that kid over there never work up. Crap, looks like he's got a poison dart in his neck. Well that certainly blows, doesn't it? That kid looked pretty important too.

luke_skywalker.jpg

Ape, known to you as Luke Skywalker (Rebel, communicates with dead Jedi / backup cop) has been killed.

Holy crap, this hasn't been much of a good night has it? And frankly, that heaping pile of mess in the corner doesn't seem like a good sign either. You try to pick through the carnage and figure out who it is, but that's not exactly easy considering there's limbs missing and flesh devoured. Well wait a second now, at least this one doesn't look like it was so bad for the Rebellion after all.

boba_fett_1.jpg

Crusher, known to you as Boba Fett (Bounty Hunter, one-time day/night kill) has been killed.

What a freakin' night! But it looks like that's about all the mess to clean up for tonight. Better get moving along before it's too late.

Day three has begun. With 20 players alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

I'm not. He played the same exact way in the Princess Bride game on DM... except you were scum, so I'm sure you didn't notice the nuance of his play. Just that he was an easy lynch. He was vanilla then too, I believe.

I have a hard time with Womby's play style anyway. He seems terse no matter his role. And yeah, I was scum that game, so I was more worried about how I was coming off than anything.

This game sucks.

Song gone. Crusher dead.

Verbal, Ape, Crusher - were getting no heat. Cant build anything off how they've been reacting to heat. Wwwbgay was quick, he was a suspect on day 1, pretty much learned nothing from that train. Nolder flipped out, cant blame anyone for lynching him on day 1. Leelou had no heat because Nolder, 80 and Ape were spamming the game.

Ugh. I liked my vote on Dan X from last round a lot now. She started the Wwbgay train. Her original post was just a vote. Thats it. And someone asked her to explain and it was something contrived for an answer.

Sakaea, Dan X, Smash.

Could this game be starting out any worse? My god. This is one of my favorite tells in the entire game. Vote Sakaea

I was just saying what I thought about Womby; he was one of the few people I know in this game, and I missed the lynch. I had been going to vote for him cus I did think he was scum.

Archived