Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not calling Brett "cash" or "straight" or "straightcash". This name change is obviously some lame ploy to weasel his way into the 3-letter crowd by eventually shortening "StraightCashHomo" to "SCH", and I refuse to have anything to do with it. There are enough of those dirtbags already.

Why would anyone ever call brett straight?

I've tried reading back a bit this morning, but with not much luck. As far as I can tell, Verbal didn't really breadcrumb a result if he got a relevant one. Not saying there isn't such a post in existence.

He voted 80 shortly after the day 2 began, but he unvoted here:

I don't think that could be considered a guilty result, since he didn't stay on 80.

He posted this later in the day, but I don't really see any "I feel good about person x" posts from him. I skimmed the posts during the search, so if someone wants to comb through his posts again, be my guest.

I did a search for all Verb's posts and didnt see anything that would could cling to. I'm telling you, this is literally the worst case scenario. There seriously is nothing to be gained for a single death in this game so far...at least not that I've seen.

Nolder - was playing like a maniac - cant take anything from his day 1 train

Pac/Leelou - no heat on day 1 - nothing to look at

Wbgay - essentially a speed lynch - we didnt even look at anyone else.

Verb/Ape/Crush - none had any heat and really only Ape was contributing at a high level and you cant look at anything that guy says because he FOS'es everyone in the game and has a different reason someone is scum every 10 seconds.

I don't know whether i'm rusty or whether I suck, but I'm not having a very good read on the game. I'm leaning townie on AVM and to a lesser extent, Jetscode, but my stronger town reads keep getting killed off (i.e Ape and Pac)

@JiF Did you notice anything from Crusher this game? You're usually in tune with his alignment at lightspeed.

I dont think its rust or you suck, this game is just ****ed, like I said above.

I had no read on Crusher. He was playing low key, now I know why.

As of right now, my reads are Sakaea - for what I consider to be a HUGE tell. Dan X - for starting that train and allowing it to finish. The townie Dan X I know, would have unvoted once she saw the ridiculousness of that train. Smash - kind of gut but also had an opportunistic vote on Wbgay.

Everyone else, your guess is as good as mine. Hell, you were early on that wbgay train too.

I did a search for all Verb's posts and didnt see anything that would could cling to. I'm telling you, this is literally the worst case scenario. There seriously is nothing to be gained for a single death in this game so far...at least not that I've seen.

Nolder - was playing like a maniac - cant take anything from his day 1 train

Pac/Leelou - no heat on day 1 - nothing to look at

Wbgay - essentially a speed lynch - we didnt even look at anyone else.

Verb/Ape/Crush - none had any heat and really only Ape was contributing at a high level and you cant look at anything that guy says because he FOS'es everyone in the game and has a different reason someone is scum every 10 seconds.

I dont think its rust or you suck, this game is just ****ed, like I said above.

I had no read on Crusher. He was playing low key, now I know why.

As of right now, my reads are Sakaea - for what I consider to be a HUGE tell. Dan X - for starting that train and allowing it to finish. The townie Dan X I know, would have unvoted once she saw the ridiculousness of that train. Smash - kind of gut but also had an opportunistic vote on Wbgay.

Everyone else, your guess is as good as mine. Hell, you were early on that wbgay train too.

I'm picturing you with both hands on your cheeks while you say this, Polyanna.

You are in my top 3 for scum.

While I understand people whining about the amount of posts (SMASH) this game has slowed down considerably and I feel we can find scum in those that are still laying back and failing to contribute.

To add to this (and it reflects negatively upon me as well, so take it as you will) -- 95% of most everyones post count has nothing to do with the game, so it's not like this game has a next level kind of contribution and he's doing nothing.

That said, you know I always like to go after the low hanging fruit

So another day and night have come and gone, and it looks like this power terminal isn't doing to help you do much but deactivate a tractor beam, so I guess that was a waste of time. You know what? You guys are all just a little bit hungry. So you decide to take a trip over the the Imperial cafeteria. You all head over there, grab yourselves some food and take a seat. As you start to enjoy your meal, suddenly you hear the oh-so-familiar ring of blaster fire from behind you. You all turn around to see, laying face down on a table, the smoking corpse of one of those who was there along with you. One of you can't help but ask the question about your new deceased companion, "Do you think he shot first?". The rest of you look at the person who said that as if they're out of their mind, as it's fairly clear that was not the case. At that moment, somebody from the background could be heard shouting, "shutup, you idiot!"

greedo.jpg

SMC, better known as Greedo (Bounty Hunter, tracker) has been killed.

Day three continues...

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Personally I feel Kae has added little substance and has been snarky to very little pressure.

Lily once again is going completely unnoticed.

Busy day at work so having trouble following Ali.g so when I get home ill reread. I do agree with you on kae being snarky with pressure but I have no idea about Lilly haven't seen much from her

So another day and night have come and gone, and it looks like this power terminal isn't doing to help you do much but deactivate a tractor beam, so I guess that was a waste of time. You know what? You guys are all just a little bit hungry. So you decide to take a trip over the the Imperial cafeteria. You all head over there, grab yourselves some food and take a seat. As you start to enjoy your meal, suddenly you hear the oh-so-familiar ring of blaster fire from behind you. You all turn around to see, laying face down on a table, the smoking corpse of one of those who was there along with you. One of you can't help but ask the question about your new deceased companion, "Do you think he shot first?". The rest of you look at the person who said that as if they're out of their mind, as it's fairly clear that was not the case. At that moment, somebody from the background could be heard shouting, "shutup, you idiot!"

greedo.jpg

SMC, better known as Greedo (Bounty Hunter, tracker) has been killed.

Day three continues...

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

I smell double scum team. Bounty hunters vs Imperials.

I smell double scum team. Bounty hunters vs Imperials.

Great shot on SMC whoever went for it.

Think it's a bounty hunter team??

My feeling is a game of this size the people who are most likely to be scum are those just letting us take each other out and laying back due to the magnitude. Safety in #'s.

Agreed, agreed, agreed - which is why I'm really liking my list right now.

The folks I have a bad feeling about are in red:

Somebody be my BF, and tell me if it's actually red - I'm colorblind and cannot tell.

Roster:

1. Crusher - Killed Night 2 - Boba Fett (Bounty Hunter, one-time day/night kill)

2. StraightCash - Not getting a vibe either way.

3. Vic - Pretty much CI'd by Theguy (and if you coached him, cheers to you)

4. Sharrow - Bad vibe - playing stoopid doesn't suit him. Not scum hunting.

5. Hess - Not getting a vibe either way.

6. JiF - using last game's performance as a cover for this game. No way he's this off (he'd never admit to that).

7. Ape - Killed Night 2 - Luke Skywalker (Rebel, talks to dead Jedi / backup cop)

8. Klecko Not getting a vibe either way

9. Pac - Killed Night 1 - R2D2 (Rebel, mason)

10. Verbal - Killed Night 2 - Yoda (Rebel, cop)

11. Nolder - Mod-Killed Day 1 - Princess Leia (Rebel, watcher)

12. Leelou - Killed Night 1 - Mon Mothma (Rebel, roleless)

13. AVM - No vibe either way

14. 80 - No vibe either way

15. CTM - Killed Day 2 - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Rebel, symp finder)

16. Migisi - Don't know anything about Migs

17. Song - Theguy has cleared himself and Vic, imo.

18. JC - Don't like his play at all.

19. WWWWombat - Lynched Day 2 - Biggs Draklighter (Rebel, roleless)

20. Dan X - Laying way too low.

21. JVOR - Too quiet

22. Sakaea - Sassy, but no bad vibe here.

23. Lily - Need to hear more from her. My radar is all jammed after thinking she's been scum for the last 3 games.

24. Smash - Obvious scum.

25. SMC-Killed Day 3 - Greedo / Bounty Hunter Tracker

26. DPR - Hungover

27. Nae - You got that scum-team-confidence thing going on. Bad vibes. Thanks for asking. heh

Archived