Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Hey guys, gonna try to catch up a bit rather than watch all the Super Bowl pregame crap.

Surgery went well, thanks for the well-wishes. I do have to wear a plastic tube that drains fluids into a plastic container for the next couple of weeks, but other than that, no biggie.

Glad your feeling better 80..... When reading your post i thought you were going to say you were wearing one of those plastic cones around your neck so you dont mess with the area.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is only my second game all season .. I know Lily always seems scummy to me... but I'm kinda tired of the "big games confuse me" yadda yadda bs. Lily is one of those who has played up to 5 games at a time before. You can't tell me one big game is harder than 5 games of varied sizes. I can't keep track of two very well much less more than that. I forget who said what where in which game with the candlestick in the garden. Therefore Lily is in my top list of suspects. I feel it's merited more than just a "she's always suspicious to me" because of excuses being made such as the one I mentioned. Someone else mentioned she tend to flit in just after the lynch and act shocked. I've noticed that too.

Dan has been too quiet. I know not many of you will get this but she reminds me of an old player from DM who pulls that. She will sit quietly thru most of the game, making you almost forget she's even in it other than the random safe comment.. and then she will strike once your defences are down.

Dpr is being tricky... kind of lulling you into a false pretense that he isn't really even paying attention. But he is. Oh, is he ever.

How is Jif still alive? Doesn't someone usually kill him by now? I can never get a read on him. He spews too much ego.

Theguy has made some VERY good points considering it's his first game. I think he will be one to recon with. I'm liking that he joined us.

Never played with Klepto before. He seems to come in once in a blue moon and retort and then disappear again.

Kea seems a bit overly defensive but haven't played with her before either.

Vic was mod confirmed innocent in the OP but there was a recruiter in this game that died... no telling if there are others or if he's capable of being recruited to something. I go with the theory that after n1 he lost that status and is no longer "confirmed".

I agree with JVOR that Lily seems to have some sort of agenda in the way that she's randomly picking names off of trains as the sole foundation of her cases. Out of 5 (?) people on both Nolder and Wombat's trains she's zeroed in on one of them while not even mentioning the others.

I'm flattered but don't really get this "Dan is so dangerous" fear-mongering that some of you are doing, lol. I hope some of it is scum-driven and that you guys aren't really still caught up on that one game.

DPR is bothering me. I need to reread his exchange with JC when I get home.

Dan and I re-watched A New Hope and Empire before this game started. Still have to watch Return of the Jedi when we have time. :biggrin: I bought the digitally remastered trilogy as a present for Dan, but we kind of miss the charm of the old special effects. So cool considering when it came out.

KIND OF? You mean helllll yes we miss it.

Hey guys, gonna try to catch up a bit rather than watch all the Super Bowl pregame crap.

Surgery went well, thanks for the well-wishes. I do have to wear a plastic tube that drains fluids into a plastic container for the next couple of weeks, but other than that, no biggie.

Welcome back...glad to hear it went well...

Really dont want to come off Sakaea for that tell. Its one of my favorites in the game. But I'm definitely willing to lynch Dan X as she's second on my list.

I'm going to switch votes. Yes, its a momentum vote, yes its opportunistic but the game is slowing down, Sakaea isnt catching steam which I'm a little upset about because its a freakin obvious tell but I'll switch to get Dan to talking some more...plus, I've been screaming Dan for a minute now so it would foolish to not switch over when the train is building.

Unvote Sakaea

Vote Dan X

I agree with JVOR that Lily seems to have some sort of agenda in the way that she's randomly picking names off of trains as the sole foundation of her cases. Out of 5 (?) people on both Nolder and Wombat's trains she's zeroed in on one of them while not even mentioning the others.

I'm flattered but don't really get this "Dan is so dangerous" fear-mongering that some of you are doing, lol. I hope some of it is scum-driven and that you guys aren't really still caught up on that one game.

DPR is bothering me. I need to reread his exchange with JC when I get home.

Yes... Jvor made a VERY valid statement about Lily's random list.

Really dont want to come off Sakaea for that tell. Its one of my favorites in the game. But I'm definitely willing to lynch Dan X as she's second on my list.

I'm going to switch votes. Yes, its a momentum vote, yes its opportunistic but the game is slowing down, Sakaea isnt catching steam which I'm a little upset about because its a freakin obvious tell but I'll switch to get Dan to talking some more...plus, I've been screaming Dan for a minute now so it would foolish to not switch over when the train is building.

Unvote Sakaea

Vote Dan X

What's your take on the other vote-getters right now?

What's your take on the other vote-getters right now?

Sakaea - best bet for scum. Dropped one of the biggest tells in the game.

Dan - 2nd best read for scum. Said so for a while now. Combo of her starting the wbgay train and the very silent timid play on the first game back. Seems to be sitting back letting the town pick themselves apart while not really giving any help. That doesnt remind me of the townie Dan I know.

Lily - she's a hard read for me. Uses real life issues a lot in these games. Plays the confused card a ton. Gets heat early a lot and is told is scummy every single game she plays. However - I do like your case on her. Very good points.

Smash - definitely a scum vibe. Not very active and has been all over the opportunistic trains. He's not really even playing the game which is totally unlike Smash

JVOR - dont really have a read on you. Could be pulling the wool over my eyes, but I'd lean town. Feel like you typically have more to say but could see it being a first game back/big game thing. Liked your case on Lily...one of the few actual cases I've seen.

Sakaea, Dan and Smash w/ DPR on the outside are my favs right now

Sakaea - best bet for scum. Dropped one of the biggest tells in the game.

Dan - 2nd best read for scum. Said so for a while now. Combo of her starting the wbgay train and the very silent timid play on the first game back. Seems to be sitting back letting the town pick themselves apart while not really giving any help. That doesnt remind me of the townie Dan I know.

Lily - she's a hard read for me. Uses real life issues a lot in these games. Plays the confused card a ton. Gets heat early a lot and is told is scummy every single game she plays. However - I do like your case on her. Very good points.

Smash - definitely a scum vibe. Not very active and has been all over the opportunistic trains. He's not really even playing the game which is totally unlike Smash

JVOR - dont really have a read on you. Could be pulling the wool over my eyes, but I'd lean town. Feel like you typically have more to say but could see it being a first game back/big game thing. Liked your case on Lily...one of the few actual cases I've seen.

Sakaea, Dan and Smash w/ DPR on the outside are my favs right now

I'd swap Dan for LIly and that'd be my list.

Thats the type of meta that makes me puke. SMC was doing it with the DM'er will only kill DM'ers. Dont like.

Forgot you were playing to be honest. Makes me excited to know you are. <3

Well, thanks for not killing me!!! Yeah, I have no idea what's going on so I'm relying on some old tricks.

I'm back from the weekend...I'll admit to being sensitive to pressure, and here's why. Lately, I seem to be some form of townie in almost every mafia game I sign up for. I seem to get run up on votes, I reveal...and everyone goes "Psh, yeah, whatever." and lynches me anyway. Then they go "Oh sh*t" when they see I was telling the truth. I'm trying to work on the over-defensive thing, cus it's not helpful.

But yeah, so anyway, I'm happy with my vote on Dan, but Lily is my second choice. Her saying her level of play isn't what it used to be struck me as very odd, and not a very Lily thing to say.

ので、スカムは誰ですか?

Btw, sorry. Watashi no nihongo wa heta desu. Wakarimasen. Ichio, you. Me. Garutachi?Naaaaw. You have gyogi ga warui. Dabo! HA!!! But chotto ll? Mujaki na Vic? Muri Shinai de. Just asking. So so, taosu Lily. I duno. Or yatsu Dan X. Ok, kono yaro?

Archived