Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for Dan's reveal, roleless is the easiest thing for scum to claim. If we lynch her, the worst thing that can happen is that we lose a roleless townie. I don't remember how she plays as town, and haven't seen her play as scum before, so I've been leaning on what others have said and my analysis of the votes.

I could support a Kae lynch, if that's where we're going today. She has attacked everyone who voted for her, and done little else.

Klecko hasn't added much, but he is finally contributing, so that's good for now, I guess.

I'll switch to Kae, but I'm willing to switch back.

Unvote

Vote Kae

In the meantime, you try to make yourselves all feel a little better. So, why not play with that fun furry little guy that's with you, after all, he's just so darn innocent. You were told his name is Wicket, but you know all know him better as Vicious89x.

Hes a little furry spy

Bah - now were just going through motions.

Sakaea will just say she's roleless. Then we'll have one, maybe two more chances to run somebody up before the deadline, and whoever has the most votes on them an hour before the lynch is going to swing. That means that our third or fourth top suspect is the one that will get lynched - not our first.

If we lynch Sakaea, what info do we get? She isn't really connected to a lot of other players. Her train was started by folks trying to stop Dan's train - not be folks who stood by their guns and said they thought she was scum. The shopping comment was flip, and she's not overly helpful, but I feel like we really need to triangulate and tie players together, and that means lynching a nexus. I still think a Dan lynch will give us the most info.

having said that, Klecko is warming up for an emo meltdown without actually having played, and that could be prime entertainment.

Sakaea will just say she's roleless. Then we'll have one, maybe two more chances to run somebody up before the deadline, and whoever has the most votes on them an hour before the lynch is going to swing. That means that our third or fourth top suspect is the one that will get lynched - not our first.

If we lynch Sakaea, what info do we get? She isn't really connected to a lot of other players. Her train was started by folks trying to stop Dan's train - not be folks who stood by their guns and said they thought she was scum. The shopping comment was flip, and she's not overly helpful, but I feel like we really need to triangulate and tie players together, and that means lynching a nexus. I still think a Dan lynch will give us the most info.

having said that, Klecko is warming up for an emo meltdown without actually having played, and that could be prime entertainment.

I tend to agree with this. But until we actually you know find at least one scum connecting players is about as futile as watching you post last night. Might as well pick names out of a hat....demon spawn.

Holy scumtastic post. Kae will claim roleless? How The **** did u arrive at that?

Also, funny that you are making note of the deadline... The one you yourself brought up to bleedin'?

You're right though that we should vote someone more linked to a train.

unvote

vote dpr

I also tend to agree with this. I think Dan is the better choice for info purposes. It just didn't look like it was going to happen to me.

Holy scumtastic post. Kae will claim roleless? How The **** did u arrive at that?

Also, funny that you are making note of the deadline... The one you yourself brought up to bleedin'?

unvote

vote dpr

I.AM.BLOWN.AWAY.

Is everybody else shocked, because I am shocked.

I tend to agree with this. But until we actually you know find at least one scum connecting players is about as futile as watching you post last night. Might as well pick names out of a hat....demon spawn.

He is the only player I really feel comfortable voting for right now.

UNVOTE VOTE DPR

Awwww man, you back again? You guys probably have an ACME set of plans on how to get me lynched, don't you?

Awwww man, you back again? You guys probably have an ACME set of plans on how to get me lynched, don't you?

I only left because this game has slowed, half the people don't give a sh*t and tbh, neither do I enough at this point. So why waste my vote. You've been my #1 for scum since I voted you. If I jump off again it's only b/c I think there's not enough support to lynch you again.

As for Dan's reveal, roleless is the easiest thing for scum to claim. If we lynch her, the worst thing that can happen is that we lose a roleless townie. I don't remember how she plays as town, and haven't seen her play as scum before, so I've been leaning on what others have said and my analysis of the votes.

I could support a Kae lynch, if that's where we're going today. She has attacked everyone who voted for her, and done little else.

Klecko hasn't added much, but he is finally contributing, so that's good for now, I guess.

I'll switch to Kae, but I'm willing to switch back.

Unvote

Vote Kae

lol nice copy-paste job

unvote

vote dpr

I agree with you a lot this game.

I do sometimes copy/paste from a word doc where my notes are. I didn't that time, though. Weird that you would have thought so.

Haha, I was making a joke because I thought everyone could see it. Really no idea why it looks weird like this on my phone.

Ok, I'm back.

Unvote, Vote DPR Could there be a more scum-tastic post? Seriously, assuming I'm not roled is way weird coming from an experienced player like you.

Y'all want me to say something? Here it is: lynch DPR, because he's saying you guys shouldn't lynch me and I have no idea why he's defending me. Reeks of scum trying to buddy up to a townie, and that does so not seem like something DPR would do.

Archived