Super Bowl Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many picks would it take to get Larry Fitzgerald? Wouldn't someone like Robert Meachem be sufficient?

If Pats want to win with offense, they'd do themselves a favor getting decent receivers.. Didn't Brandon Lloyd say he wanted to play for McDaniels, I dunno... think that was the last shot unless BB decides to load up for 1 more run

If Pats want to win with offense, they'd do themselves a favor getting decent receivers.. Didn't Brandon Lloyd say he wanted to play for McDaniels, I dunno... think that was the last shot unless BB decides to load up for 1 more run

No way it's their last shot, they have a bunch of picks. With Lord sidious and shady Brady they never out of it.

No way it's their last shot, they have a bunch of picks. With Lord sidious and shady Brady they never out of it.

They keep pushing pics into future years by tradiing down. You'd think that selfishly, they'd want to move up and load up for 1 more run of a few years

That's the thing, CTM. I think our resources are probably better spent on making sure our defense does better than 15th in points allowed as opposed to marginally improving our top tier offense.

Your defense has stepped up in the SB, it's the offense that's blown it

Archived