Super Bowl Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welkers drop was brutal and Im sure he was expecting a lower pass. Also I have no idea what Belichick was thinking with letting Bradshaw score. Letting him score was fine, but why do you waste a timeout on first down and then let him walk in untouched on second? Makes no sense. Bradshaw is so bad with the ball security you have to just keep going after the ball with him. NE had no deep passing game anymore and to think 50 seconds gave them a chance is a dream. Thats a bad job.

I think we can all agree that Eli belongs in that upper tier now. Hex a better clutch player than his brother.

wes wlker drop lost the game... If I'm a pats fan , I hate him forever.. that his both of his hands and should've been caught

Big difference between a tight game and a great game. What a sh*tshow for New England. Pats fans are never allowed to rip Holmes ever again.

They had those two great drives at the end of the first and start of the second and that was it. Brady and the receivers were pretty brutal after that.

I tend to agree.... AND the Pats started rolling as soon as I logged on, so see you guys tomorrow.

2 games in a row just as the other team is about to get rolling a big play PHANTOM FLAG. I'm done.

I logged on during the last 4 minutes of the first half, and stayed for the opening drive of the 2nd half... as soon as I logged off, the Pats crumbled. Coincidence? I think not.

The holding call was BS, and so was the non-pass interference in the 4th quarter... but the Giants were able to overcome it. Something that champions do.

Good for them. I like Coughlin, Eli and the way this team has been built. Plus this means I can continue to get my $5 footlongs from Justin Tuck and his egg shaped head.

wes wlker drop lost the game... If I'm a pats fan , I hate him forever.. that his both of his hands and should've been caught

I agree but hes never been a special catch guy. Thats why Collinsworths jabbering about him making that catch 100 out of 100 times was so ridiculous(not to mention the fact that 99 out of 100 made more sense since he just dropped it). Hes a guy that catches the ball in stride and runs. I cant recall many, if any catches, where he has to go up like that and bring a ball in.

I logged on during the last 4 minutes of the first half, and stayed for the opening drive of the 2nd half... as soon as I logged off, the Pats crumbled. Coincidence? I think not.

The holding call was BS, and so was the non-pass interference in the 4th quarter... but the Giants were able to overcome it. Something that champions do.

Good for them. I like Coughlin, Eli and the way this team has been built. Plus this means I can continue to get my $5 footlongs from Justin Tuck and his egg shaped head.

I want to take the T in and punch you in the face right now but thanks for making me lol.

I agree but hes never been a special catch guy. Thats why Collinsworths jabbering about him making that catch 100 out of 100 times was so ridiculous(not to mention the fact that 99 out of 100 made more sense since he just dropped it). Hes a guy that catches the ball in stride and runs. I cant recall many, if any catches, where he has to go up like that and bring a ball in.

Terrible job there... Def cost them the game.. Should've caught that for sure

kind of a win win for Jet fans

The Midgets won --- but that means the Pats lost and Nicaraguan kids are going to get a brand new supply of Patriot Super Bowl Champion tee shirts and hats to add to their collection

had (god forbid) the Cheaters won -- it would have meant that at least the Midgets lost and we won't have to read and see their nauseating parade on Tuesday or whenever

kind of a win win for Jet fans

The Midgets won --- but that means the Pats lost and Nicaraguan kids are going to get a brand new supply of Patriot Super Bowl Champion tee shirts and hats to add to their collection

had (god forbid) the Cheaters won -- it would have meant that at least the Midgets lost and we won't have to read and see their nauseating parade on Tuesday or whenever

VIVA NICARUGUA.... LMAO

2 weeks for most clubs. Not liking how the Yankees have Pineda >.<

A tough loss indeed, but having been a Sox fan all my life, I know how to deal with it.

Honestly, Boston sports fans have no right to be angry about this for any prolonged period of time... I get being pissed and bummed tonight, and this week, but beyond that... meh, you guys have been racking up trophis up here the past 12 years. Moreso than any fanbase could ask for.

Honestly, Boston sports fans have no right to be angry about this for any prolonged period of time... I get being pissed and bummed tonight, and this week, but beyond that... meh, you guys have been racking up trophis up here the past 12 years. Moreso than any fanbase could ask for.

I agree. I think most people who have been fans for over a decade would too.

Seeing Kraft and Belichik so unhappy was priceless.

Thank you and congrats NY Giants.

How about that sappy bullsh!it piece about Fatso Wilfork kissing Kraft evey time he sees him and how now he kisses him twice because of his dead wife?It made me want to puke. As soon as Wilfork blows out a knee he'll be cut like any other washed up player and never see Kraft again. Will he be kissing him then? Is the fat bastard that stupid? Sickening. Thank you again NY Giants.

Ha Ha Ha fcuk you Belichik Ha Ha Ha !

Seeing Kraft and Belichik so unhappy was priceless.

Thank you and congrats NY Giants.

How about that sappy bullsh!it piece about Fatso Wilfork kissing Kraft evey time he sees him and how now he kisses him twice because of his dead wife?It made me want to puke. As soon as Wilfork blows out a knee he'll be cut like any other washed up player and never see Kraft again. Will he be kissing him then? Is the fat bastard that stupid? Sickening. Thank you again NY Giants.

Ha Ha Ha fcuk you Belichik Ha Ha Ha !

Your rage makes us stronger.

Archived