Are you going to be harassed all off-season by the VaGiant fans in you family?

F.Chowds

Are you going to be harassed all off-season by the VaGiant fans in you family?

No. Because theyre not assh0les. And Im not assh0les to them.

And even if they did? Thats fine too. They won. To the victor goes the spoils. They can sh!t talk all they want. They earned it. They deserve it. And Im not a man-pussy who gets sand in his vertical smile because someone sh!t talks me about sports.

No. Because theyre not assh0les. And Im not assh0les to them.

And even if they did? Thats fine too. They won. To the victor goes the spoils. They can sh!t talk all they want. They earned it. They deserve it. And Im not a man-pussy who gets sand in his vertical smile because someone sh!t talks me about sports.

Ouch stop you are hurting my feelings .

why am I hurting your feelings? Cause you get bothered by Giants fans sh!t talking you?

It's my family and love them and they are not being direct a$$ holes about it they will bust my balls all ******* summer and I am not looking forward to it that is all.. you dont have to be a dick about it..

Well Max is getting his moneys worth because you're the biggest dick on the board. Congratulations.

God damn son do you have thin skin!

Toughen up! I guess it must have hit the spot when I said people who get bothered by it are man-pussies.

oh... and there are much bigger dicks around here. If you cant handle what i say, you are doomed--- in life and on these boards.

As a New Yorker, I did root for the Giants, not only because I hate the Pats but just because a SB win is good for the city. ACtually, except for when the Giants are playing the Jets, I generally root for them. Different division, different conference. I don't see a reason not to. It's not like a Yankees/Mets thing, for some reason. There are lots of people in the city who feel the same way. I enjoyed watching Brady get abused last night. Also, I think the Giants took a page out of our playbook last year when we beat the Pats in the playoffs - they played a man/zone combo defense that kept Brady guess as to which defenders were going to play man, whcih were going to play zone, and which were gonna blitz, so that makes me feel a bit better.

My sister (7 years older) and I grew up in NY at which time she knew about as much about football as a blind, deaf mute.

We moved to FL when she was 23 and a couple years later she got engaged to this dick cop from PA who was a Steelers fan...she then became a Steelers fan. They break up....now she is the worlds biggest fakest Giant fan...she sucks balls!

I on the other hand, have been a Jet fan since day 1 and I even manged to have a daughter with John Halls neice. Just braggin cause my daughter is Jet bloodline....and my sister still sucks balls. Lol

Archived