Any Devis Fans ?

GATA

They are hot, but got a huge break against the Rangers the other night.

Terrible call by the ref, that game should have been tied with 3.5 seconds left.

I mean everyone piled on top of Marty. I say good call.

They shouldn't have pushed him into Marty but I don't think he would have been able to stop.

To say it was "obvious" one way or the other is completely silly. Volchenkov didn't clearly push, the puck was clearly outside the crease, and Gaborik absolutely decked Marty. Good call.

(PS, "Marty's Better")

If you say so.

That's nice, Henrik is like 29-10 lifetime against the Devis.

Idk it's looking rough for them

How is it looking rough for them? Letang is back, Geno is on fire. Staal will be back soon. The only one who is not definite right now is Crosby. They have been hanging around pretty well in the Eastern Conference. One or two moves at the deadline and they'll be fine.

How is it looking rough for them? Letang is back, Geno is on fire. Staal will be back soon. The only one who is not definite right now is Crosby. They have been hanging around pretty well in the Eastern Conference. One or two moves at the deadline and they'll be fine.

They've lost their last 2 games , we're making a slow climb. I wouldn't give them the Conference just yet.

Haha. So losing two games is your standard? Come on. They had won 9 of their last 10 games before these last two games.

I just don't see it happening I think the Rangers have a better team. Now if my guys stop losing to stupid teams maybe I can say the same about the Devils. Thus our streak is finito.

to answer the OP's question

NO

there aren't any Devils (or Icelander) fans in the NY Metropolitan Area

there is only ONE NHL Franchise in that area -- YOUR NEW YORK RANGERS

Blasphemy. However I should have been more specific. In this forum :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived