Ballsy Jets prediction (besides us going to the Super Bowl)

Jetsfan80

you really want to hear his prediction????

i dont.. :lol::lol::lol:

Hey he already tried to seduce me, i hadda threaten him with my girlfriend! :lol:

Hey TX how about YOU making a bold prediction for the JETS since you love putting our's down so much.

Note: SERIOUS prediction! :wink:

PatsFanTX's fearless predictions for the 2005 season:

1). Gerald Sowell will lead the NFL in receptions with 117 catches for 142 yards.

2). PennyBoyWonder will set an all-time NFL completion percentage of 83.4%. This was largely due to his amazing 97.6% completion percentage in his intermediate downfield throws (0-2 yards).

3). Lamont Jordan will lead the NFL in rushing with 1, 977 yards.

4). Anthony Becht will set an NFL record for TE's with 19 TD receptions. Several of his one-handed, finger tip grabs in the end zone will make ESPN's all-time highlight clips.

5). Sideline Santana will lead the NFL with a 24.6 yard average per reception. He will also return 7 punts for TD's.

6). Kareem McKenzie will be voted 1st team All-Pro.

gotta love TEX <ahttp://forums.jetnation.com/uploads/emoticons/default_eusa_wall.gif' alt=](*,)'>

PatsFanTX's fearless predictions for the 2005 season:

1). Gerald Sowell will lead the NFL in receptions with 117 catches for 142 yards.

2). PennyBoyWonder will set an all-time NFL completion percentage of 83.4%. This was largely due to his amazing 97.6% completion percentage in his intermediate downfield throws (0-2 yards).

3). Lamont Jordan will lead the NFL in rushing with 1, 977 yards.

4). Anthony Becht will set an NFL record for TE's with 19 TD receptions. Several of his one-handed, finger tip grabs in the end zone will make ESPN's all-time highlight clips.

5). Sideline Santana will lead the NFL with a 24.6 yard average per reception. He will also return 7 punts for TD's.

6). Kareem McKenzie will be voted 1st team All-Pro.

Jerricho Cotchery will have a stunning breakout season in 2005, catching 68 balls out of the slot for 720 yards and 6 TD's in Heimerdinger's system. He will also take over the KR duties fulltime and make the most of them, averaging 29 yards a return, including a near-TD against the Bills.

Anyone else have one?

Yea, I have a prediction:

you will be committed to Bellevue before the season starts lol

Thaaat's right.

What makes you think the team that showed an inability to get by either Pittsburgh or New England last year can do so this year? The Fielder signing? The Coles for Moss trade? Hiring Dingleberry as OC? :roll:

What makes you think the team that showed an inability to get by either Pittsburgh or New England last year can do so this year? The Fielder signing? The Coles for Moss trade? Hiring Dingleberry as OC? :roll:

ALL OF THEE ABOVE!!! :D:D

The fact that

1) Teams like Carolina in 03 the Rams in 89 and others can go from joke to the Super Bowl in one year. If they can do it the so can a team that was a missed field goal or two away from the AFC Championship.

2) The Jets are a safety and probably a corner (we will see about Strait) from being a dominant defense.

3) An offense that will benefit from the addition of Coles and the losses of Hackett and Becht.

4) It would also be a big help if Chad stayed healthy for an entire season. That though it to be seen.

5) Who else ? Indy and New England will be major threats but New England is retooling. Pittsburgh ? Always a threat. San Diego ? Not sold.

Baltimore ? K.C still needs to find a defense.

I can probably come up with a few more but let's see what the draft brings.

The fact that

1) Teams like Carolina in 03 the Rams in 89 and others can go from joke to the Super Bowl in one year. If they can do it the so can a team that was a missed field goal or two away from the AFC Championship.

2) The Jets are a safety and probably a corner (we will see about Strait) from being a dominant defense.

3) An offense that will benefit from the addition of Coles and the losses of Hackett and Becht.

4) It would also be a big help if Chad stayed healthy for an entire season. That though it to be seen.

5) Who else ? Indy and New England will be major threats but New England is retooling. Pittsburgh ? Always a threat. San Diego ? Not sold.

The fact that:

The Jets play in the same division as the NFL's current dynasty team of whom the Jets have been embarrassed the last 4 times the teams have played.

Blow smoke and mirrors all you want (like Jet fans do every single off-season) but there is no comparison of which team will still dominate.

Enjoy your Super Bowl off-season as usual. :lol:

Pats will once again beat the Jets very easily two times next season.

Enjoy your Super Bowl off-season as usual. :lol:

Pats will once again beat the Jets very easily two times next season.

TX.

You won the super bowl.

A lot of fun, right?

You can talk last year all off-season.

Enjoy it, I would too.

But next year?

The Jets are not gonna be easy.

You know it.

Belichik knows it.

You guys will be sweatin' thinking about playing us.

d

But next year?

The Jets are not gonna be easy.

You know it.

Belichik knows it.

You guys will be sweatin' thinking about playing us.

d

Yo Dougie, what's changed?

Did Brady have shoulder surgery this off-season?

Did the Pats lose Dillon through FA?

Has Seymour, Harrison, Samuel, Branch, Givens retired?

The Pats do not "sweat" when they play the Jets. It's as close as it comes to a "sure" victory.

When you have a QB that craps his pants just thinking about going up against the Pats D, it is as automatic as they come.

BB owns Bambi. :lol:

The Pats do not "sweat" when they play the Jets. It's as close as it comes to a "sure" victory.

When you have a QB that craps his pants just thinking about going up against the Pats D, it is as automatic as they come.

:D

Too funny TX.

Have your fun, man.

It's your time.

Our time's comin' up.

Craps his pants?

:D

d

The fact that

Where does Herman Edwards coach?

The best part of dynasty's are watching them crumble before your eyes and right now the Pats have come back to pack somewhat.

Patten and Phifer (See got it right this time) :lol:

The losses of Charlie and Romeo could be felt as well.

And the one BIG wild card in the whole equation.

Does Bruschi come back ?

I give the Pats all the credit in the world for the way they have played the last two years with all the injuries they have suffered but the heartbeat of that D has been Bruschi. If he doesn't come back that will be a huge loss. The guy has accomplished just about everything a player can accomplish. He has three rings been to the pro bowl, has made his money. The only reason I can see him coming back is for the shot at three peat. This "stroke" or blood clot in his brain is not a laughing matter and if he decides to retire I don't think anyone can blame him.

Losing him though would be really tough. I guess we will find out in a few months.

As far as the Jets are concerned. I'll stand by what I said. I think the still need a big time safety and a TE.

Now a big part of this will be the health of probably their two most important players.

1) Chad

2) J.Abraham

Like Bruschi they are the heartbeats if their respective units (Although Vilma could replace Abraham real soon). Keep them both healthy (Big IF)

and the Jets will have a legit shot.

Alot of people here belive that 2005 is the year of "No Excuses" Well they are right. This may be their best shot but the pieces have to all fall in place.

That is why it is my ballsy prediction.

Hey if Seymour can predict that the Red Sox can come back from 3-0 down to beat the Yankees then I can predict that the Jets can go to the Super Bowl. :lol:

The best part of dynasty's are watching them crumble before your eyes and right now the Pats have come back to pack somewhat.

Woody and Compton (See got it right this time) :lol:

The losses of Washington and Hamilton could be felt as well.

And the one BIG wild card in the whole equation.

Does Dillon ruin the team chemisty ?

I give the Pats all the credit in the world for the way they have played last year with all the injuries they suffered but the ruin of that D has been Washington's departure. If he doesn't come back that will be a huge loss. The guy has accomplished just about everything a player can accomplish. He has rings, he's been to the pro bowl, has made his money. This departure of Washington is not a laughing matter.

Losing him though would be really tough. I guess we will find out in a few months.

As far as the Jets are concerned. I'll stand by what I said. I think the still need a big time safety and a TE.

Now a big part of this will be the health of probably their two most important players.

1) Chad

2) J.Abraham

Like Woody they are the heartbeats if their respective units (Although Vilma could replace Abraham real soon). Keep them both healthy (Big IF)

and the Jets will have a legit shot.

Alot of people here belive that 2004 is the year of "No Excuses" Well they are right. This may be their best shot but the pieces have to all fall in place.

That is why it is my ballsy prediction.

Hey if Seymour can predict that the Red Sox can come back from 3-0 down to beat the Yankees then I can predict that the Jets can go to the Super Bowl. :lol:

• 10 months later...

Archived