Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I change my name?

I'd prefer GayCheck, or QueerDebit, or possible HomoMoneyOrder.

A SHOT HAS BEEN FIRED AT JIF.

I wish.

JIF couldn't hold Clay Matthews jock. I can though. I can hold it. I can sniff it. I can feel it's texture on my skin...

Can I change my name?

I'd prefer GayCheck, or QueerDebit, or possible HomoMoneyOrder.

I wish.

JIF couldn't hold Clay Matthews jock. I can though. I can hold it. I can sniff it. I can feel it's texture on my skin...

This should be easy for you Brett. I've changed my name numerous times. For example I used to post as Integrity28. Then it was go time and I really felt it necessary for people to see the real me so I took up the name, Dr. Zaius. This is when I got funny and basically you all started to see the real Ape emerge. Funny how I fondly recall some of you using the name I-28, for short which then became a vast selection of primates...hence dawned Optimus Primate. But it turned out what really interested me was changing my style as not to be pigeon holed into some rudimentary cock-hold, if you will. I will also contend that it is I who laugh at all you and not the other way around.

With that I'm going to Vote Wombat. I usually pay close attention to Wombat early and for good reason. It's a clear scumtell when his first post is a vote lacking zero game content.

Also, sorry I checked in late. I was out last night with my girlfriends and we partied a little too hard. I'm not even sure who's house I woke up in this morning. Probably Verbal's, though.

Vote: DPR

Whatever. I'm a mafia Cop with Doc powers, but I only win with the town. And I'm a bomb. And I'm bombed.

Major scum tell by SMC talking balance out of the shoot. Also worth noting Pacmule has yet to sign in.

You disgust me.

You're a reprehensible human being, if, in fact, you were human. Otherwise, you're just reprehensible.

Sorry it took me this long to sign in guys. I was out late last night playing shuffleboard, and couldn't play the game from work today. As you know, I'm the only competent person in the office -even though I hate my job- and work just gets heaped upon me because I'll actually get it done. My boss, who doesn't seem to recognize just how little respect I have for her thinks that I somehow appreciate the extra work. I don't. But someone has to do it, and no one does it better than me (muttering under my breath how much I hate that place any everyone in it).

Anyway, about the game, I was originally thinking along the lines of Hess trying to figure who 80 would decide were the classic scum players - but I think I've decided that that's just a huge wine in front of me type situation. It's just too easy to peg a guys like Sharrow or Vic as scum because their deadly at it. Or would he rather it be JiF, because he sucks at it. Or would he go under the radar with Nae or Leelou? The more I thought about it, the more I figured he probably randomed the scum team. That's the way I would've done it.

So lets get that out of the way right away. And this.

Vote: Hess

That's right. I'm voting Hess because I think he wants us to think a certain way right away, and that's too easy. Or too scummy. Either way, I"m eventually going to have to get a vote out there, and voting for Hess early on seems like a fairly decent plan. I like decent plans. I come up with them every now and again. Sometimes I just pull crap out of my a$$, but usually it at least seems like I put some thought into it. I hope this post seems like I thought about it a little bit, even though I shifted into some sort of stream of consciousness thing quite a few words ago.

Sorry it took me this long to sign in guys. I was out late last night playing shuffleboard, and couldn't play the game from work today. As you know, I'm the only competent person in the office -even though I hate my job- and work just gets heaped upon me because I'll actually get it done. My boss, who doesn't seem to recognize just how little respect I have for her thinks that I somehow appreciate the extra work. I don't. But someone has to do it, and no one does it better than me (muttering under my breath how much I hate that place any everyone in it).

Anyway, about the game, I was originally thinking along the lines of Hess trying to figure who 80 would decide were the classic scum players - but I think I've decided that that's just a huge wine in front of me type situation. It's just too easy to peg a guys like Sharrow or Vic as scum because their deadly at it. Or would he rather it be JiF, because he sucks at it. Or would he go under the radar with Nae or Leelou? The more I thought about it, the more I figured he probably randomed the scum team. That's the way I would've done it.

So lets get that out of the way right away. And this.

Vote: Hess

That's right. I'm voting Hess because I think he wants us to think a certain way right away, and that's too easy. Or too scummy. Either way, I"m eventually going to have to get a vote out there, and voting for Hess early on seems like a fairly decent plan. I like decent plans. I come up with them every now and again. Sometimes I just pull crap out of my a$$, but usually it at least seems like I put some thought into it. I hope this post seems like I thought about it a little bit, even though I shifted into some sort of stream of consciousness thing quite a few words ago.

tl;fell asleep

Archived