Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What, too soon?

As far as I'm concerned, it's never too soon to hammer someone's a$$. Even if the opportunity isn't there yet. Just MAKE the opportunity yourself. You should never have to wait for consent to hammer someone's a$$. Just do it.

"say" rhymes with "Clay". As does "gay".

Ftr, I will be traveling across the country for an interview or some other kind of bullshit tomorrow, so I won't be around, but you may or may not still see my name lurking at the bottom of the page all day. Just for the record you know. It doesn't mean shit or have any bearing on anything, but just for the record.

clay in my thoughts always

Sorry it took me this long to sign in guys. I was out late last night playing shuffleboard, and couldn't play the game from work today. As you know, I'm the only competent person in the office -even though I hate my job- and work just gets heaped upon me because I'll actually get it done. My boss, who doesn't seem to recognize just how little respect I have for her thinks that I somehow appreciate the extra work. I don't. But someone has to do it, and no one does it better than me (muttering under my breath how much I hate that place any everyone in it).

Anyway, about the game, I was originally thinking along the lines of Hess trying to figure who 80 would decide were the classic scum players - but I think I've decided that that's just a huge wine in front of me type situation. It's just too easy to peg a guys like Sharrow or Vic as scum because their deadly at it. Or would he rather it be JiF, because he sucks at it. Or would he go under the radar with Nae or Leelou? The more I thought about it, the more I figured he probably randomed the scum team. That's the way I would've done it.

So lets get that out of the way right away. And this.

Vote: Hess

That's right. I'm voting Hess because I think he wants us to think a certain way right away, and that's too easy. Or too scummy. Either way, I"m eventually going to have to get a vote out there, and voting for Hess early on seems like a fairly decent plan. I like decent plans. I come up with them every now and again. Sometimes I just pull crap out of my a$$, but usually it at least seems like I put some thought into it. I hope this post seems like I thought about it a little bit, even though I shifted into some sort of stream of consciousness thing quite a few words ago.

Blue: Bullsh*t. I play from work all time. I've grown quite good at. Better than you. However my point being, you play from work all the time.

Orange: Bullsh*t. You bang your boss but it's a he. I've banged a couple of my bosses. They just can't resist and yeah, probably b/c I'm just as aggressive and confrontational in real life.

Brown: Like my sh*t heh heh. I call an obvious bullsh*t case on Hess and 80 conspiring as teammates while distancing yourself from Sharrow and Vic early. I've seen this a million times before from you and it stinks.

Purple: Gotcha! BG playing, "Ape" early with a weak case on Hess who I also find scummy but for different, better reasons.

UNVOTE VOTE BGM

Ftr, I will be traveling across the country for an interview or some other kind of bullshit tomorrow, so I won't be around, but you may or may not still see my name lurking at the bottom of the page all day. Just for the record you know. It doesn't mean shit or have any bearing on anything, but just for the record. clay in my thoughts always

I don't like this post from Brett at all.

You disgust me.

You're a reprehensible human being, if, in fact, you were human. Otherwise, you're just reprehensible.

How about I pin your ears to the wall and shove my fist down your throat. heh heh. Thought so pussy.

OFFICIAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Leelou (1) - Ape

JiF (1) - Smash

JF80(2)- Jf80, Sharrow Sandman

Vic(1)- Wombat

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

I like this train on 80. He quickly followed Crusher's vote to form a train on Ape but then gave up quick probably because he knew I'd eventually catch him on it.

UNVOTE VOTE 80

Of course, you assholes are going to be busy playing this game over the weekend. I'll check in when I can, but with this unseasonably warm weather we've been having, there's a couple of lawns I have to do this weekend. I'll also be taking the Ladyfriend to her favorite restaurant tomorrow night (Red Lobster). If anyone has a problem with that, GFY.

Look if you guys want to vote me off that's fine. I'm sorry I have a life and want to spend time with the family ON A WEEKEND!

So far I haven't seen anything other than the usual loudmouths running their whore mouths. I prefer to lay low at the beginning to get more of a feel for the game.

Vote Slats

I prefer not to follow the masses and think for myself. The day 1 run up on 80 is predictable and lazy. I prefer to prod the inactives as it's been my experience that scum can be found in the quiet ones.

This vote is wrong, as I'm clearly not scum. I hate being scum. You are just intimidated by how much smarter I am than all of you.

Vote Slats

I prefer not to follow the masses and think for myself. The day 1 run up on 80 is predictable and lazy. I prefer to prod the inactives as it's been my experience that scum can be found in the quiet ones.

I agree with going after the inactives. Crusher has two posts, one of them is a very lazy, kill the Ape post. He will usually wait for a case to form before this typical nonsense. I call bullsh*t. I caught him on D1 7 games ago doing the exact same thing.

Unvote Vote Crusher

Archived