Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. "Why is Ape still alive" was related to me saying I felt like Hess was scummy, after he spent 30+ posts on D1 saying you were dead.

2. When I said that there wasn't much to be gained from 80s lynch, I said it was because I ALREADY BELIEVED THAT YOU WERE MASONS.

You are being especially dense so far, even by Ape standards.

As I've pointed out before.... Hess claims to have shot someone dead in most games.

This is Harry Doyle here. I don't know why I'm here. Monty's gone. Sometimes I think he's still here and turn to offer him some of the whiskey I'm drinking. Oh well, more for me.

Anyway, back to the "game". We've got "The Duke" on the mound, and Chief Wahoo's tribe is taking a serious beating.

Cerrano steps up to the plate.

Half the crowd has left, but you can still hear a few of them chanting his name. "Pedro, Pedro, Pedro"

The pitch- Juuuuust a bit outside. That ball nearly took Pedro's head off. That might have been intentional!

And here comes the skipper!

At that point, two things happened. Coach Brown had had enough of that kind of sh*t. First the Yankees vandalized the Indian locker room and destroyed Pedro's Jobu statue, and now they were head-hunting. The Umpire was letting them get away with murder, and he meant to put a stop to it. So he left the dugout and headed straight for home plate.

At the same time, Harry Doyle heard the sound that had haunted his nightmare while he temporarily dozed off for a few of at bats during the last inning. It was the bark of the dog, Cha-Cha.

What happened last inning, Harry? There was complete silence from the booth for 10 straight minutes, and now I come to find you drunk. You're three sheets to the wind for Christ's sake. I should fire you right now.

"Oh, blow it out your ass, you bitch," Doyle slurred, not even turning around in his chair to acknowledge her. He was clearly still upset about the death of his friend Monty.

And then, in an instant, he joined him.

majorleague4.jpg

Ape, aka Harry Doyle, Town Mason, has been killed.

Meanwhile, Coach Lou Brown was fuming as he made his way onto the field. He was going to set this Ump straight, and put a stop to it once and for all.

Ump! Are you blind? He tried to take his head off! God damnit, I'm too old for this bullsh*t.

He was right. The Duke was trying to take Cerrano out of the game, and it looked like he might be trying it again. He gunned the ball as hard as he could.

sc96qs.jpg

The Indians watched in horror. Lou dropped right where he stood.

loubrownjpg-7ef1149e12d4ef80_large.jpg

AVM, aka Lou Brown, Town Doctor, has been killed.

What would they do now? It was only players left, both of their coaches were dead.

It is now day 3.

Mock outrage ftw.

Removing the wifom Vic created about how he "knew" Tina was scum, but then she flips town, can't be viewed as stupid.

Time to look at you, Migsi, Brett, JC and Slats. All taking what town is giving them.

The "you" in here was aimed at Hess, I believe. Based on a brief re-read, this list looks like a good starting place. And yes, I know Ape FOS'ed me as well.

In a post before this, Ape was aiming at Brett a bit - that's where I'm going for now.

This post, btw:

Wow, so you are role-fishing for the Vig.

This is the second time you've overlooked that 80 dying vets my claim. Obviously it doesn't 100% clear me, but I'd say there are much better cases to be made than ones against me.

Scummy post. Very.

Vote: Brett

The "you" in here was aimed at Hess, I believe. Based on a brief re-read, this list looks like a good starting place. And yes, I know Ape FOS'ed me as well.

In a post before this, Ape was aiming at Brett a bit - that's where I'm going for now.

This post, btw:

weakest attempt at a FOS possibly in Mafia history^

This post, btw:

weakest attempt at a FOS possibly in Mafia history^

What scheme? They somehow figured AVM was doc and RB'd to kill him.

Except it looks like the same person who killed Tina killed AVM. Unless we think that was scum, the roleblocker went for someone else. I haven't seen a scenario where the roleblocker worked on anything but a nightly basis.

Except it looks like the same person who killed Tina killed AVM. Unless we think that was scum, the roleblocker went for someone else. I haven't seen a scenario where the roleblocker worked on anything but a nightly basis.

How did AVM die then? He was actually protecting Nae you think?

Waaaait. So scum have a RB. They NK'd Ape and didn't RB Nae? Who'd they RB?

Nae said she was roleblocked N1 and she is an uncountered cop who was verified by the now dead Tina. So it's safe to assume that she's telling the truth about the roleblocking. I don't recall ever seeing a townie roleblocker (a really bad power to have for a townie), so the scum have a roleblocker.

If scum didn't RB Nae, then they most likely went after someone who they thought had a power. That could be AVM. Since Nae is alive and Ape dead, there is the possibility that the kill got redirected. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense for scum to kill Ape.

Nae said she was roleblocked N1 and she is an uncountered cop who was verified by the now dead Tina. So it's safe to assume that she's telling the truth about the roleblocking. I don't recall ever seeing a townie roleblocker (a really bad power to have for a townie), so the scum have a roleblocker.

If scum didn't RB Nae, then they most likely went after someone who they thought had a power. That could be AVM. Since Nae is alive and Ape dead, there is the possibility that the kill got redirected. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense for scum to kill Ape.

Yeah I've figured Nae was town sMcScumster

Archived