Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

My trap caught Slats. Pretty sure. Waiting for Verbal to chime in.

Think about my claim, Crush. Why wasn't there a kill last night? There was no reason for scum to take a night off when they were running away with this thing. No, they took a shot at me and it was blocked.

The fact that you would come after me in light of that makes you look more suspicious, IMHO.

That said, I'm rethinking how large the scum team is. I've been thinking four members all along, but with two armed independent parties in Pac and Verbal, maybe there are only three. It might be wise to take out Verbal and his weapon now. Unless he wants to take a shot at me first to vet my claim.

And Verbal, did you take a shot last night?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about my claim, Crush. Why wasn't there a kill last night? There was no reason for scum to take a night off when they were running away with this thing. No, they took a shot at me and it was blocked.

The fact that you would come after me in light of that makes you look more suspicious, IMHO.

That said, I'm rethinking how large the scum team is. I've been thinking four members all along, but with two armed independent parties in Pac and Verbal, maybe there are only three. It might be wise to take out Verbal and his weapon now. Unless he wants to take a shot at me first to vet my claim.

And Verbal, did you take a shot last night?

Why would it have to be you who had a vest?

Why would it have to be you who had a vest?

Why would there be no kills when we've been having two a night? Why would Verbal take the night off? Verbal's claiming that he has a vest that hasn't been removed, yet. Migisi had a vest. How many vests do you think are out there?

Seems pretty obvious from my point of view that a shot was taken at me. Also seems obvious that scum would like to see me removed from the game via lynch as a result.

well looks like this is going to come down to a slats crush battle royal should be interesting. I was suspicious of Slats early and started to lean town late but I also believed teh crush ....could you both be town and scum is just laying low watching ...... Only people talking here are Crush Slats Verb Nae and half assed 100 % Brettfag and me thats 6 of ten where are the other 4

well looks like this is going to come down to a slats crush battle royal should be interesting. I was suspicious of Slats early and started to lean town late but I also believed teh crush ....could you both be town and scum is just laying low watching ...... Only people talking here are Crush Slats Verb Nae and half assed 100 % Brettfag and me thats 6 of ten where are the other 4

Wouldn't be the first time.

I'm seriously considering switching to Verbal. He's essentially claiming to be a SK with an easier win condition, and he's done nothing but help scum all game. I'd really like to know who he shot at last night, too. No reason for a survivor with a gun to holster.

Why would there be no kills when we've been having two a night? Why would Verbal take the night off? Verbal's claiming that he has a vest that hasn't been removed, yet. Migisi had a vest. How many vests do you think are out there?

Seems pretty obvious from my point of view that a shot was taken at me. Also seems obvious that scum would like to see me removed from the game via lynch as a result.

I think Verb having a vest and Migisi having a vest is two vest in the game. Seems like enough.

Seems to me it took a long time for scum to shoot one of the best players in the game too.

It's obvious that scum wants any Townie removed from the game via lynch.

I think Verb having a vest and Migisi having a vest is two vest in the game. Seems like enough.

Seems to me it took a long time for scum to shoot one of the best players in the game too.

It's obvious that scum wants any Townie removed from the game via lynch.

Explain no kills last night, then. Why would either the scum or Verbal not take a shot last night? Doesn't make sense. We're getting crushed by the scum, and Verbal just needs one side to win already. No way either would holster.

Explain no kills last night, then. Why would either the scum or Verbal not take a shot last night? Doesn't make sense. We're getting crushed by the scum, and Verbal just needs one side to win already. No way either would holster.

I'm not going to just argue with you to argue. I'm not sure why no one died last night. I would have been sure Nae would have died. To me feels like we are being toyed with.

So I guess killing Verb would be the move. Ok.

unvote vote verb

Hmmm...

Or scum finally puts Nae out of her misery and RB's you.

You've been really helpful to the town so far killing the cop enhancer and the doc, why should we believe you're out to help us now? Wouldn't you win with scum, too?

Interesting post. How would you know who I did (or did not) take out?

Like I said town.....should have listened to me.

Interesting post. How would you know who I did (or did not) take out?

Like I said town.....should have listened to me.

I pay attention?

Sharrow's scenes depicted the difference between the kills.

So SMC is scum too, then. Moron. Did you not read my post? How would slats know who I killed, unless he know who scum killed?

Did anybody stop to think about that?

Slats, SMC, Brett. Kill them all.

Go town.

So SMC is scum too, then. Moron. Did you not read my post? How would slats know who I killed, unless he know who scum killed?

Did anybody stop to think about that?

Slats, SMC, Brett. Kill them all.

Go town.

Oh, shut up, you lying scum. At least this time you weren't blind lynched. Your reveal is crap.

mariohammer.jpg

If he is what he said he is and has a vest then I would dare say You and SMC are great bets for teh scum.

Oh no you don't Crusher. You're not going to get me again like you did that other game. You're scummy as hell

Oh no you don't Crusher. You're not going to get me again like you did that other game. You're scummy as hell

Dude if that was anymore transparent of an act on your part I would see your Giants underoos. I have been lazy this game, I have been wrong this game but not at all scummy. Nice try but no, sorry.

Dude if that was anymore transparent of an act on your part I would see your Giants underoos. I have been lazy this game, I have been wrong this game but not at all scummy. Nice try but no, sorry.

Cautious Scum Crusher is cautious

Archived