Alot of fans are asking, including me!!!!!!11 no interest in Eric Winston

BornJetsFan1983

From our guy at ESPN a short snippit of day one

"A lot of fans are asking about RT Eric Winston, released by the Texans. So far, there is no known interest by the Jets."

How the F do we not have any interest in a solid guy that makes perfect sense for out needs? Someone tell me there is somekind of method to the madness....

this is arguably the only position we absolutely must get in FA and this stud just happens to be on the market...we were killed absolutely killed here all year, and we sure as hell dont need to put our just extended franchize QB in more harms way, he was one of the top 5 hit qb's last year...

Im ok with a S in the draft, a RB, a WR, LB whatever but c'mon can we get our line fixed so Mark can stand in the pocket for more than .02 seconds...

Is there any chance this just mean there isnt a huge demand for the position in FA so we are taking our time? thats it right? right???

Its always the quiet ones

seriously he has interest from 10 teams, give it some time bro

Is it some kind of disease that jet fans have about freaking out about the FA and draft? I mean I'm not trying to wig out but I was just yelling at the fridge about how if the Jets don't fix the line we are going to see another great season like last year

Is it some kind of disease that jet fans have about freaking out about the FA and draft? I mean I'm not trying to wig out but I was just yelling at the fridge about how if the Jets don't fix the line we are going to see another great season like last year

remind yourself how mad you would be if they overpaid him, it'll get you through it

well its all ok really Im mean we got turner still, no body else wanted him...

just wait a day or two when the frenzy dies. Then you see the smart teams open their wallets. They sign guys for what they are worth.

The Jets had a bad season, but they don't need to overpay to bring in talent.

just wait a day or two when the frenzy dies. Then you see the smart teams open their wallets. They sign guys for what they are worth.

The Jets had a bad season, but they don't need to overpay to bring in talent.

All the Jets ever do is overpay ...If they want this guy I fully expect them to overpay.

Is there any chance this just mean there isnt a huge demand for the position in FA so we are taking our time? thats it right? right???

he actually failed a physical with the Texans. He's coming off of some sort of scope surgery that went wrong.

he's not even healthy enough to play right now. they are hoping for him to be ready in a couple of weeks?

http://msn.foxsports...physical-031312

When things look too good to be true, they usually are.

he actually failed a physical with the Texans. He's coming off of some sort of scope surgery that went wrong.

he's not even healthy enough to play right now. they are hoping for him to be ready in a couple of weeks?

http://msn.foxsports...physical-031312

When things look too good to be true, they usually are.

+1 for finding this. I read it before and assumed thats why he's not signed anywhere yet. How can you sign a player who's not even healthy?

Archived