Plan B?

Lupz27

OJ Atogwe, Laron Landry, Jarret Bush, and Jim Leohnard.

Would a combination of any of these guys make you happy (or less pissed)?

I actually would want all 4 make it happen. Top 4 CB's Revis, Cro, Wilson, Bush. Safety's Atogwe, Landry, Leohnard, and Smith. I can live with that as long as we draft a FS in rounds 3-5 this year, and/or make a big play for one of the Studs coming out next season in round 1.

Mark Barron in RD. 1 would make me real mad, unless we traded back to real late in the round, and got extra picks. He is not a mid 1st round talent more like mid 2nd, just lucky to be in the worst S class in a long time.

Landry + some combo of Atogwe/Jones/Oliver/Leonhard/Jackson....Then go after Barron/Iloka on draft day...None of that Harrison Smith stuff please.

Barron is a SS, we need a FS, and Iloka's knock is bad hips, and bad in space because of his tall stiff frame, I'll take him if it's round 5 or later, but no earlier.

Barron is a SS, we need a FS, and Iloka's knock is bad hips, and bad in space because of his tall stiff frame, I'll take him if it's round 5 or later, but no earlier.

Just a safety/DB....Years on the field at Alabama says limiting his role would be pretty stupid simply based on perception. If he was a pure SS then he wouldn't be anything but fodder later in the draft like the majority of safeties in this draft.

We just come off as desperate that's all I'm trying to say

I try not to get caught up in how we "look". I would like to have good players on the team and win games. That's what I like. No one remembers if you looked stupid during the interview process.

You think bellychecks cares what he looks like when he cuts his own draft picks the year he drafts them or the year after? He doesn't care because he wins.

I hear ya, but I disagree. bring in as many guys as you can. That way you can tell the agents. SCREW YOU! We'll just sign the other guy who was here today.

I try not to get caught up in how we "look". I would like to have good players on the team and win games. That's what I like. No one remembers if you looked stupid during the interview process.

You think bellychecks cares what he looks like when he cuts his own draft picks the year he drafts them or the year after? He doesn't care because he wins.

I hear ya, but I disagree. bring in as many guys as you can. That way you can tell the agents. SCREW YOU! We'll just sign the other guy who was here today.

I just think you overpay when you appear desperate because agents take notice to it.

Archived