Stephen A. Smith Hates the Tebow Deal......

JonEJet

Today's paper said the Jags offered $3 million ($500,00 more than us) and their 4th rounder (a better pick), but they sent him to the Jets. So, how come he went to the Jets unless someone conveyed a preference to Denver management. I think Tebow is being allowed to save face with his Florida fan base, but I heard he was not interested in the Jags because he felt the coaching staff didn't want him and it was a move made solely by ownership.

Are you calling Tebow a liar? That would be sorta silly.

If he said the moon was square, it would be.

Today's paper said the Jags offered $3 million ($500,00 more than us) and their 4th rounder (a better pick), but they sent him to the Jets. So, how come he went to the Jets unless someone conveyed a preference to Denver management. I think Tebow is being allowed to save face with his Florida fan base, but I heard he was not interested in the Jags because he felt the coaching staff didn't want him and it was a move made solely by ownership.

Tebow is able to save the JETS. The players on the team have had a bad rap. Players with children before marriage and swearing... Tebow will clean house while expressing his faith in a even bigger market.

• 2 weeks later...

What's funny is SAS was talking about Tebow being a bad deal and about two weeks prior to that, how J Lin wasn't really a good thing for the Knicks.....fast forward...how are the knicks doing now (barely alive) and fast forward some more (I think the Jets will be fine)....hope the real Jet fans remember what an a-hole this guy is and other NFL talking head experts.....

What's funny is SAS was talking about Tebow being a bad deal and about two weeks prior to that, how J Lin wasn't really a good thing for the Knicks.....fast forward...how are the knicks doing now (barely alive) and fast forward some more (I think the Jets will be fine)....hope the real Jet fans remember what an a-hole this guy is and other NFL talking head experts.....

Ummm, the Knicks have won like 9 of their last 11.

Most of the media thinks we're crazy for bringing the man in.

Consider this people, the group of Jets haters all around, that want nothing but controversy for the New York Jets think this deal is a joke.

I absolutely love it....the day in which our FO does what the media wants is when I know this franchise is in trouble.

The Jets are a better team today for a 4th round pick (we have a 6th compensatory pick coming our way that offsets the 6th) and the fact that most think this deal stinks, makes it much better for us

Let Rex do his thing with this guys. Tim Tebow wanted to be a Jet. I am now a fan.

Hes right Tebow FKG sucks!

Archived