Can we discuss the strengths of Sanchez and Tebow?

dadx4

Here's my 2 cents. Sanchez is obviously a pocket passer unlike Tebow. Tebow has a different skill set, more of a "pound the rock and throw a little bit" kind of guy. Two completely different skill sets. The way I see this coming fall is that Sanchez will be the starter with him running the regular offense and Tebow running a different offense to what was similar to what he ran in Denver. Two completely different offenses. If we can get the pics down on Sanchez and get Tebow more accurate passing the ball then we really could have something special happen this fall. No doubt both of them need to work on things but together I think they could do some really good things on offense. Or am I just in left field?

Yes, let's compare;

Tebow is a man. Sanchez is lady gaga.

Tebow will run over you. Sanchez will curl into a fetal ball if Drayton Florence gets too close to him.

Tebow is a virgin who only wants to play football. Sanchez is a surrogate rapist who plays QB in magazines.

Need I continue?

Sanchez: Decent athlete, solid mechanics, good NFL arm, good zip on passes, decent accuracy, semi-decent ability to make plays, solid size

Tebow: Great athlete, tough as nails competitor, runs hard, can launch the football, decent touch on the ball, good size, makes plays, loves to compete, loves God

unrelated summary: There will be a QB controversy at some point this season, there is NO doubt about that

Sanchez: Decent athlete, solid mechanics, good NFL arm, good zip on passes, decent accuracy, semi-decent ability to make plays, solid size

Tebow: Great athlete, tough as nails competitor, runs hard, can launch the football, decent touch on the ball, good size, makes plays, loves to compete, loves God

unrelated summary: There will be a QB controversy at some point this season, there is NO doubt about that

:shock:

Here's my 2 cents. Sanchez is obviously a pocket passer unlike Tebow. Tebow has a different skill set, more of a "pound the rock and throw a little bit" kind of guy. Two completely different skill sets. The way I see this coming fall is that Sanchez will be the starter with him running the regular offense and Tebow running a different offense to what was similar to what he ran in Denver. Two completely different offenses. If we can get the pics down on Sanchez and get Tebow more accurate passing the ball then we really could have something special happen this fall. No doubt both of them need to work on things but together I think they could do some really good things on offense. Or am I just in left field?

I dont see it winning a Super Bowl. I thought thats what we were trying to do here.

Archived