Watch this.

701TebowGatorGuy

If you don't think this man was worth a 4th and 6th round pick, watch this video. He may not be conventional, but the dude can play ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwg8uER2SNI

My advice is to seperate Tebow from the media. Don't hate him because the media makes him out like Lindsay Lohan. We need more people like Tebow in sports. Role models. Not people fightin dogs, shooting themselves in the leg, or dealing drugs. Ya'll should be proud to have Tebow on your team. I am now a 50% jets fan because of him. I know I haven't gone through your pain but I have aslo been a bronco fan for 25 years so I have had my own. At least you guys can hold onto a coach or quarteback for mor than 1-2 years!

I don't think a "highlight" reel that includes an incompletion to a WR triple covered in the end zone will bring comfort to those opposed to the trade.

that said I still think it will wind up being a good pickup provided the Jets brass doesn't succumb to the cries for him to start.

Seriously.

With our 4th round pick (because the 6th was returned after trading away the man he replaced), we:

1. Got a former 1st-rounder, with playoff starting experience.

2. A player who adds legitimate competition to the position, lighting a fire under Sanchez (moreso than Stanton anyway) without really threatening his leadership of the team.

3. Adds a dynamic dimension to our running offense.

4. Improves our short-yardage and red-zone game.

5. Makes us more difficult to gameplan for.

and

6. Is not going to be a locker room turd.

I say, good move...for a 4th rounder. Better than Anthony Schlegel in the 3rd!

I don't think a "highlight" reel that includes an incompletion to a WR triple covered in the end zone will bring comfort to those opposed to the trade.

that said I still think it will wind up being a good pickup provided the Jets brass doesn't succumb to the cries for him to start.

That was in the last seconds on the game. He was put in at halftime aganst the chargers and we were down two touchdowns. That was just showing how close he was to bringng the broncos back and winning the game. After that he bacame the starter

Archived