Jets won't rule out another year of Hard Knocks

Jetsfan80

FWIW - the Jets had their best season since 1998 the year of Hard Knocks. Rex said that he felt the pressure of the cameras on them all the time helped them out in the long run. They practiced harder, focused more and were ready for anything the season brought because they had already been under a microscope.

I love this idea. Especially knowing that there is a "fractured" lock room. Plus, I'm a Jets fan and stuff and it was cool to see cameras in our locker room.

Now go eat a god damn snack.

Don't get me wrong, if it happens I'll certainly watch, and I'm not so sure the show itself is a problem, but it's more about the big picture and things like this only further support what has clearly become a change in the mindset that has taken over those running this team. There has been a clear shift in this teams approach over the past couple of years, as they seem to have realized that there's shortcuts to making headlines, and thus money, that don't involve winning football games. Unfortunately, they seem to be more than willing to take those shortcuts at the expense of the quality of their team. It seems each year they manage to be stealing headlines from the Super Bowl champs in a matter of weeks and love every minute of it, while the team they impressed themselves with so much a couple of years ago isn't getting any better in the meantime. While all of the headlines and coverage can be great sometimes, I'd much rather see a winning team.

They should do it up more like The Hills or something though, have Sanchez and Tebow going for the same flight girl and then she gets pregnant and it turns out it's santonio holmes' ...... This could actually be awesome. They should do a cartoon series with Tebow as the hero and Sanchez and Holmes are the villians. Jeremy Lin can be a guest.............This is really cool.

Archived