Hunger Games Mafia SIGN-UPS

StraightCash

Head Gamemaker StraighCash paced back and forth behind the podium as all the children of District 12 assembled.

It had been exactly one year since that bitch (but pretty hot in RL) Katniss Everdeen volunteered herself for tribute and ruined everything that the Hunger Games should be about. This year was special, the Third Quarter Quell (75 anniversary of Hunger Games)... and StraightCash had planned some interesting twists to celebrate.

This year, two things would be different. Firstly, every tribute will come from this district. Secondly, every tribute must volunteer. And maybe there were a few more surprises...

"I don't care if I have to sit here all day, I am not leaving until we have enough tributes." the Gamemaker mutters to himself.

He looks at the children of District 12, a pathetic bunch.

Which of you will volunteer for Tribute?

MODNOTE: Please read the Hunger Games Mafia Concept thread if you have questions about the outline of this game.

MODNOTE PT2: Make sure that your PMS are cleared. There will be a lot of them sent this game.

1. BG

2. Pac

3. Leelou

4. Tina

5. OP

6. JC

7. AVM

8. Migs

9. Vic

10. JF80

11. Womchowd

12. Jif

13. Sharrow

14. SMC

15. Nolder

16. Christine

17. Smash

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game has nothing to do with the movie.

My assumption is that you are using the concept of a Hunger Games arena as the premise for the setup, but there will be no spoilers? Correct?

Also, sign me up. I'll contribute as much as I can, but my whole world is upside down right now... in a good way. :)

My assumption is that you are using the concept of a Hunger Games arena as the premise for the setup, but there will be no spoilers? Correct?

Also, sign me up. I'll contribute as much as I can, but my whole world is upside down right now... in a good way. :)

do443d5.

Holy sh*t I, drinl. Correc.t.

Firestone DBA and Stone IPA..,.. and then an immeasurable amount of PBR.

Real men keep track so they can tell people the exact amount of beers they drank before posting exaggerated misspellings and typos on the interwebz.

Archived