Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

Born and raised in NYC and educated Upstate.

But live in Northern Va and as far South as Richmond for a short time.

SOUTHERNERS FRY EVERYTHING/....Crusher likey SOUTH VERY MUCH YES

Hahaha, we do Fry a lot of things.

We also love our cast iron skillets.

Breakfast today : Biscuits and gravy!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me started on Portland. I'd rather be in Boston. If you're familiar with meme's this guy IS PORTLAND

DustinMattson10-305x457.jpg

Not familiar with the meme, but familiar with the people... holier than though hipsters. I've never seen a trending sub-culture SO pre-defined in the rules of the clothes, hair, body language, music, etc you must subscribe to in order to be deemed acceptable.

Its worse than the punk rock "rules" of admittance.

Oh, I can get not having a great desire for the big city environment, but a graduating class of 80 is a tad extreme in the other direction. Hell, I was living in a backwoods rural area of Jersey (yes, such a place exists) and had a graduating class bigger than your entire school.

The problem is, it is a lot of area, so we probably could have had far more students, but everyone lives so far apart... they didn't want students driving more than 30 minutes to school.

While I cannot argue this point. I dare you to find me a city, town, village, dessert island that isn't?

Americans are douchebags. New Yorkers and Bostonians argue relentlessly over which of them suck. They both do. I've been to Portland too... its chock full of hipster douchebags, at least in the North East we know we are dooshers... out on the west coast, they are all ginormous dooshers and have no clue. They think they are the cool kids.

That is all completely true, but they're not called Massholes for nothing. There is a certain cruelty to their dooshiness.

Small town living is cool and with the internet, no one really feels like they're in a small town/secluded anymore. Christine is connected to everyone just like someone from a big city would.

That is all completely true, but they're not called Massholes for nothing. There is a certain cruelty to their dooshiness.

Small town living is cool and with the internet, no one really feels like they're in a small town/secluded anymore. Christine is connected to everyone just like someone from a big city would.

Hahaha, I do indeed feel that way.

At times, this small town life gets boring. Weekends suck sometimes when all there is to do is go fishing or sports or drink. But, it is life, and I enjoy it.

Not familiar with the meme, but familiar with the people... holier than though hipsters. I've never seen a trending sub-culture SO pre-defined in the rules of the clothes, hair, body language, music, etc you must subscribe to in order to be deemed acceptable.

Its worse than the punk rock "rules" of admittance.

356edt.jpg

But there's still lots of cool extra perks that comes with living in / near a big city. For example, you can all of the sudden find out that Tim freakin' Tebow just moved in a few blocks away from you.

I'd like to smack the sh*t out of every stupid F'ing hipster out there.

If I was to father a boy, I'd rather him turn out gay than an emo hipster.

JiF moving to Portland sounds like the makings of an excellent SitCom

Don't get me started on Portland. I'd rather be in Boston. If you're familiar with meme's this guy IS PORTLAND

DustinMattson10-305x457.jpg

I would rather have my kid grow up to be J80 than that. Seriously.

I'd like to smack the sh*t out of every stupid F'ing hipster out there.

If I was to father a boy, I'd rather him turn out gay than an emo hipster.

Stop stealing my material. LOL

Same GIF as yesterday, but I'm not finding the link.

I'm barely paying attention and I typically post at work so I cant see 90% of the pics or gifs and zero youtube vids from this IP.

JiF moving to Portland sounds like the makings of an excellent SitCom

JiF moved to Seattle chasing love. I could write a top notch sitcom based on that disaster.

And from what I saw of Portland, its much better than Seattle.

Stop stealing my material. LOL

Sorry...I'm not really reading this thread. Just browsing.

Last handful of posts was really frickin funny... so, what the **** do we do next in this dumb game?

We're either waiting for everyone to submit their night actions, or waiting for Brettator to read them all.

what is up with this friggin site from work?? I can't access it in the normal way today so I had to go CTM and find a backway in.

and when I do finally get here all I see is drivel and no sign of our homo mod.

I hope one of you fancy alliances put me out of my misery.

Archived