Sorry, guys and gals, I'm having a manic meltdown

My Rangers have a team that can wip the Cup; my Knicks can vie for the title, if Amare can come back healthy, and Baron can just give us something--if they don't do it this year, they're one or two pieces away from being a serious contender next year...and the Jets, despite all the naysayers are going to kick a$$ this year. Coach Rex is a genius, last year was a joke due to the CBA, lockout, etc....first two years with Rex and Sanchez: 4 road victories in the playoffs: unprecented. The Jets will get their rings and get them soon. The year is coming when the Jets, Rangers, Knicks and Yankees all win Championships (in the same year)...which is something becasue it's been like forever since any two of those teams were legitimate contenders. Go New York.

Tyson Chanler? Defensive Player of the Year? The MAN who brought a championship to Dallas? The MAN who taught the Knicks to play defense Old School ala Ewing, Oakman, Mason, X Man, Starks, Doc Rivers, etc etc. No layups! Uh, you must we referringn to Wilson Chandler or Wilson, Wilson and Philips. Defense and Rebounding and team play is part of the game, not just offense....D'Antoni proved putting up 135 points a game doesn't win championships, team defense and half court offense does.

My Rangers have a team that can wip the Cup; my Knicks can vie for the title, if Amare can come back healthy, and Baron can just give us something--if they don't do it this year, they're one or two pieces away from being a serious contender next year...and the Jets, despite all the naysayers are going to kick a$$ this year. Coach Rex is a genius, last year was a joke due to the CBA, lockout, etc....first two years with Rex and Sanchez: 4 road victories in the playoffs: unprecented. The Jets will get their rings and get them soon. The year is coming when the Jets, Rangers, Knicks and Yankees all win Championships (in the same year)...which is something becasue it's been like forever since any two of those teams were legitimate contenders. Go New York.

How well does Chris Kreider fit into the Rangers lineup? Was it a smart move burning one year off his entry level contract just for the playoffs? Do you think he played too many games already this year and maybe burnt out??

I feel like we've met before..

Archived