The role of narrative in a mafia game...

Integrity28

Ape has made them completely unreadable and miserable. Its disgusting. The dead thread used to be fun. Even back when SMC was doing his thing, still fun. Now Ape is SMC x100. Its so bad. Cant even believe it. He was literally having a conversation about how great he is and how stupid everyone in the game was, all be himself.

///pukes

lol

MOAR DRAMA FAG DICK!!! PLEASE!!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That and somewhere along the lines I said somethings that bothered some folks so I just dont' bother commenting. Dead threads were awesome..

The only thing that has changed about dead threads is that I'm not alive to endgame for all you ******* sh*t balls to make fun of. The ONLY persistent theme in the "old" dead threads was that they were 80% people calling me stupid, 20% JIF being a raging homo.

If I ruined them, when I started playing good mafia and dying early, then I consider it karma. So when the twink starts whining about me ruining dead threads, I just sit back and smile. Besides, its not like he doesn't immediately turn every other thread he's in into an opportunity to "pretend" he's gay.

Haha. You're welcome. lol

Yeah, thats fine. I can run it whenever. I've had it ready to go for a while.

We've been waiting on this game for what 12 months now? I'll believe you are going to run this game when I believe CTM bathes...

The only thing that has changed about dead threads is that I'm not alive to endgame for all you ******* sh*t balls to make fun of. The ONLY persistent theme in the "old" dead threads was that they were 80% people calling me stupid, 20% JIF being a raging homo.

Fun!!!

We've been waiting on this game for what 12 months now? I'll believe you are going to run this game when I believe CTM bathes...

lol - people keep starting games before me. I let SMC do his and you can do Point Break, then I'll go. Or I can jam my game in between the 2 of you.

That just sounded so hot.

Fun!!!

lol - people keep starting games before me. I let SMC do his and you can do Point Break, then I'll go. Or I can jam my game in between the 2 of you.

That just sounded so hot.

Gross.

I'm going to make you this character:

ec31e24b-43f4-4e77-bb89-7db7cbb26cbc.grid-4x2.jpg

oh and I suck at the writing but I just try and do good when modding by spending more time and stuff.

Disagree. I think you do pretty good... especially considering English is your second language, and Mexican is your first. lol

Disagree. I think you do pretty good... especially considering English is your second language, and Mexican is your first. lol

that's supposed to be "I think you do pretty well", gringo.

lol.. idiot ape is idiot

but, on this topic i agree.. Just not the same when the scenes are to the point

Miserable CTM is miserable.

If I run a Point Break game I expect your full commitment.

No. We used to laugh and crack jokes and make fun of ourselves. Then SMC started to critic the game like it was his job. And somewhere along the lines, the Ape took it to the unbearable level that it is now. I wont even post in there anymore.

It used to be my thread of fun epicness. Now, its Ape disgusting diary of how to play mafia, why everyone sucks and why he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sooooo gross.

that's pretty accurate

If I ruined them, when I started playing good mafia and dying early, then I consider it karma. So when the twink starts whining about me ruining dead threads, I just sit back and smile. Besides, its not like he doesn't immediately turn every other thread he's in into an opportunity to "pretend" he's gay.

also accurate

that's pretty accurate

Yes. Except, as stated, I have complete awareness of what I'm doing... because there are countless dead threads from past games that did NOTHING but bludgeon me without me being there to defend myself. So now, I take a big sh*t on the dead threads... because I think they usually devolve into something petty and counter to the community we've built around mafia play.

Yes. Except, as stated, I have complete awareness of what I'm doing... because there are countless dead threads from past games that did NOTHING but bludgeon me without me being there to defend myself. So now, I take a big sh*t on the dead threads... because I think they usually devolve into something petty and counter to the community we've built around mafia play.

Of course,. It's universally acknowledged that every mistake and/or douchey thing you do, is in fact purposeful and designed to elicit the exact response you received. You're a real life hero

David-H-Lawrence-XVII.jpg

Of course,. It's universally acknowledged that every mistake and/or douchey thing you do, is in fact purposeful and designed to elicit the exact response you received. You're a real life hero

David-H-Lawrence-XVII.jpg

No.

Sometimes I'm being a doosh, just to be a doosh. But in the case of the dead thread, I purposefully lay it on thick.

It's hard to write a good scene without including game info and I don't like including game info in my scenes, so I do what I can. I like how DPR does it. He somehow manages to drop hints and make really good scenes without ruining the game for the scum.

It's hard to write a good scene without including game info and I don't like including game info in my scenes, so I do what I can. I like how DPR does it. He somehow manages to drop hints and make really good scenes without ruining the game for the scum.

DPR is not the only one capable of this.

That and somewhere along the lines I said somethings that bothered some folks so I just dont' bother commenting. Dead threads were awesome..

You've said nothing that ever bothered me. I miss dangerous Vic. F the haters. Good game last game btw I just caught up.

Unfortunately I don't even think I've ever played in a DPR modded game. His player status as a early 3rd party with a wacky FR lynch is pretty epic though. Miss him.

our epic stint as the Predatards was a DPR modded game you no memory havin' fool.

DPR does it the best.

He spells too many words wrong, and I dare anyone to do what I did in the outbreak game - which basically gave the scum team head count by writing scenes from the point of view of the scum team - and never compromised scum's position in the game. That was an innovative way to write scenes.

It's okay, saying I'm the greatest of all time won't effect my ego, and it's not like giving that title to DPR means you gave it to the less arrogant of the two of us, lol

He spells too many words wrong, and I dare anyone to do what I did in the outbreak game - which basically gave the scum team head count by writing scenes from the point of view of the scum team - and never compromised scum's position in the game. That was an innovative way to write scenes.

It's okay, saying I'm the greatest of all time won't effect my ego, and it's not like giving that title to DPR means you gave it to the less arrogant of the two of us, lol

Wombat is a Sox fan. His ability to picks favorites sucks. DPR completely blew our Predatard game which could have gone down in history as the greatest scum victory of all time. He's the Tim Donaghy of mods.

Was it your mother or your father who never told you that you did a good job?

I'm thinking dad, does fiancee know her middle aged (male) fiancee is still carrying around daddy issues?

Wombat is a Sox fan. His ability to picks favorites sucks. DPR completely blew our Predatard game which could have gone down in history as the greatest scum victory of all time. He's the Tim Donaghy of mods.

Hahaha... yeah, that we you, Pac, Nanootz and me right?

Was it your mother or your father who never told you that you did a good job?

I'm thinking dad, does fiancee know her middle aged (male) fiancee is still carrying around daddy issues?

Both. Unfortunately, its not something anyone need worry about any longer... my parents were both killed in front of me in an alley after we went to the theater, I've spent my life trying to live to ideal standards and tormented by the temptation of revenge.

batman2.jpg

Hey, is anyone else having issues with the JN site where you hit the "post" button on a new message/response, and it says "saving post..." and does nothing, so you have to refresh the page just to get your post to show up in the thread?

Both. Unfortunately, its not something anyone need worry about any longer... my parents were both killed in front of me in an alley after we went to the theater, I've spent my life trying to live to ideal standards and tormented by the temptation of revenge.

batman2.jpg

427275196_194ea17ae1_o.jpg

Archived