something interesting about mark sanchez

neckdemon

i am by no means a sanchez apologist. i think he needs to improve his game. and this probably says more about the sad qb history of the jets than anything but. last year mark samchez set the record for most td's by a jets qb. he also came in second behind testaverde's 98 season for most passing td's thrown by a jets qb. he still needs to up his comp% and lower his int's and fumbles but he has been steadily improving. also has won the most play-off games of any jets qb. all under schittenheimer.

whatevs he sukkks

lol.i should have put in there that i'm actually not a big fan os mark sanchez. but he is our qb, and tebow is not the answer. if we wind up wih tebow starting this year you can assume the season is over. i hink sanchez has a chance and i am willing to go into this season with an open mind that sanchez can take the step forward tha he needs to take. if he follows suit and improves again this year he can actually have the best season ever for a jets qb.

lol.i should have put in there that i'm actually not a big fan os mark sanchez. but he is our qb, and tebow is not the answer. if we wind up wih tebow starting this year you can assume the season is over. i hink sanchez has a chance and i am willing to go into this season with an open mind that sanchez can take the step forward tha he needs to take. if he follows suit and improves again this year he can actually have the best season ever for a jets qb.

sorry, my 12 year old just got her first phone and i'm getting 60 txts a day from her, lol

I have hope for sanchez, in my mind his problems are all mental, so there is hope he can fix it. he needs to grow up and make better decisions.

he makes some throws that are just beautiful, and in clutch situations, and he can run it in from 5 yards out, so the kid has value

this is going to be a run, run, run, deep shot offense, so his numbers won't be pretty, so the debate will rage on how he doesn't put up numbers, but if the defense holds form the jets should be a legit team

sorry, my 12 year old just got her first phone and i'm getting 60 txts a day from her, lol

I have hope for sanchez, in my mind his problems are all mental, so there is hope he can fix it. he needs to grow up and make better decisions.

he makes some throws that are just beautiful, and in clutch situations, and he can run it in from 5 yards out, so the kid has value

this is going to be a run, run, run, deep shot offense, so his numbers won't be pretty, so the debate will rage on how he doesn't put up numbers, but if the defense holds form the jets should be a legit team

idk if i believ this will be a run,run,run, deep shot offense. the one thing i remember about the tony sparano dolphins was their uncanny ability to keep moving the chains and susain long 15-play type drives. i think we'll see alot of that this year from the jets. of course i think we'll take our shots down the field. but i think we'll see alot of play-calls looking to sustain drives.

lol.i should have put in there that i'm actually not a big fan os mark sanchez. but he is our qb, and tebow is not the answer. if we wind up wih tebow starting this year you can assume the season is over. i think sanchez has a chance and i am willing to go into this season with an open mind that sanchez can take the step forward tha he needs to take. if he follows suit and improves again this year he can actually have the best season ever for a jets qb.

Sanchez isnt as bad as people make him out to be. No need to overly explain or defend. I said this before, not the specifics you presented, but for example him having the most playoff wins than any other Jets QB in just 2 years or him getting to his first 30 wins faster than any other jets QB<<<if im not mistaken. You then bring up these points which really isnt a surprise. This franchise has never really had a very good QB. Namath was good, but not great.

The more we start treating him like the young QB that he is....that will make mistakes the more we'll be grateful for drafting him when he's 29 and on his way to his 2nd or 3rd SB.

I expect the sanchize to have a very good 4th year. Having a capable backup is exactly what it is a capable back up. If we have a situation during the game where we can exploit the defense by bringing in Timmy, great, if not, we have a franchize qb.

Sanchez isnt as bad as people make him out to be. No need to overly explain or defend. I said this before, not the specifics you presented, but for example him having the most playoff wins than any other Jets QB in just 2 years or him getting to his first 30 wins faster than any other jets QB<<<if im not mistaken. You then bring up these points which really isnt a surprise. This franchise has never really had a very good QB. Namath was good, but not great.

The more we start treating him like the young QB that he is....that will make mistakes the more we'll be grateful for drafting him when he's 29 and on his way to his 2nd or 3rd SB.

Got to agree.

I also admire your courage. Defending Sanchez, and not bowing to Joe, both in the same post.

Put your helmet on :)

Archived