Pac (5) -- Nolder, Jack, JiF, Christine, Leelou

Vic (10) -- Tina, Pac, Smash, Crusher, CTM, Verbal, Ape, WWWombat, AVM, JF80

JF80 (1) -- Sharrow

Smash (1) -- Hess

Crusher (1) -- Vic

With 19 Robert Fischers, it takes 10 to lynch out of the dream level

Scene coming shortly...

For Nolder...

Yes, all three on Vic's lynch with 80 as the hammer. Damn. I'm great at this game.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU DIDN'T INVESTIGATE VIC AND LOST IT FOR THE TOWN.

You are the King of Derps. Don't act so high and mighty, your derpiness.

I successfully investigated 2 scum and got one lynched

I only have one vote

sure I derped on Vic but so did everyone else

he played a good game

For Nolder...

Yes, all three on Vic's lynch with 80 as the hammer. Damn. I'm great at this game.

Who was on what train is meaningless out of context. There were probably scum on both trains and maybe Hess camping out in the wilderness.

I caught your symp signal.

lolno

keep dreaming

sending out a signal as a symp is retarded and not something I would do early in a game if at all

much easier just to claim a power role and out the real one for the scum team than to use some kind of signal so they don't kill me (as if a scum team here would try to kill me hahahaha)

It's kind of a pro-town move, so that's a safe bet.

Vote 80

Sounds like scum.

Vote Jetscode

Your speedy unvote of Vic after his reveal, followed by your speedy get-behind vote on Pac after I started poking at him doesn't sit well with me. You also said you'd re-read and share thoughts and I don't recall you ever coming back and doing that... I got the distinct impression that you didn't seem to give a sh*t which of them you took part in lynching, just wanted to tuck behind someone else. Since they were both town.

I could go with JC as well, for the reasons that Ape lined out, but 80 pings me more.

Not train hopping, stupid cows. I stated at the start of the day phase my top two. One has more heat than the other. I'll come back to 80 after JC flips scum.

Not train hopping, stupid cows. I stated at the start of the day phase my top two. One has more heat than the other. I'll come back to 80 after JC flips scum.

But I will not flip scum but you knew that already, didn't you?

lolno

keep dreaming

sending out a signal as a symp is retarded and not something I would do early in a game if at all

much easier just to claim a power role and out the real one for the scum team than to use some kind of signal so they don't kill me (as if a scum team here would try to kill me hahahaha)

Are you so derp, your offhandedly using your derpiness as evidence your not scum

Hahaha

I'm willing to believe this for comedic value

Hmmm I dunno whether to follow you or not JC

You've got the biggest train atm (if 3 can be called big) but you seem legit to me

What I'm wondering is why you're wasting your vote on 80 instead of piling onto Ape if you really think he might be scum?

Hmmm I dunno whether to follow you or not JC

You've got the biggest train atm (if 3 can be called big) but you seem legit to me

What I'm wondering is why you're wasting your vote on 80 instead of piling onto Ape if you really think he might be scum?

At this point I doubt we have enough support to lynch Ape. Too many players want to follow the Ape rather than call him out for using contradictory logic. You think you can influence the majority?

If you can get him close I'll move there...

yeah no I don't think I'm gonna be convincing anyone of anything this game

I'm just not following along enough to give meaningful input

I think for now I'll hold my vote and see what happens since no one wants to move on verbal obviously

unvote

???

I actually was trying to start a train on 80 when the day opened with CTM... but that wasn't going anywhere, and a group of us now seem to suspect the other person I thought to be scum.

How about y'all go back and ****in read where I stated

"I THINK 80 and JC ARE SCUM FOR THESE REASONS"

and then voted 80. Before there was attention on Tina.

gfy, wombat.

Awesome angry post ftw!!!

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

CTM (1) -- JF80

Verbal (1) -- Nolder

JC (2) -- Smash, Christine

Ape (2) -- CTM, Verbal

Tina (3) -- Jack, WWWombat, Hess

WWWombat (2) -- AVM, JiF

Hess (1) -- Ape

JF80 (1) -- JC

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level