INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you what -- if I've got to pick one of the two my first pick will be Tina. She defended Nolder in her first big post, countering me with "he's just an easy target" then her next big post she names him as someone she doesn't feel good about. I'll look it up to be sure, but I don't feel like Nolder did much posting in between the two...at least nothing of substance. If that's the case, she'll get my vote for the lynch.

Yup.

I said my top 3 were JC, Tina and Nolder earlier today. I'm with you on this completely. I think Tina's an informative lynch relative to both JC and Nolder.

So I just wrote up a long damn post quoting Nolder, and power went out right as I was submitting. Essentially -- Nolder DID post quite a bit between both of her posts. However, it's very typical Nolder...NOT "odd" as she states. Posts like where he calls Wombat grandmaster in response to Wombat calling him a symp. Telling Wombat to go on "derping the thread up" or something to that extent.

It was, admittedly, nothing condemning of Nolder -- but it was very typical Nolder stuff. I disagree vehemently that he's acting odd...there was even an exchange with JiF where JiF accused him of complaining both that the game was too slow to start, and that it was too fast for him to keep up with now...asking if people would catch him up (something I don't like)...he denied, to which I'm not sure if he actually did complain the game was too slow originally. Point being, it's nothing major but it's far from Nolder as odd....exactly the opposite.

unvote, vote Tina

I don't really think Nolder and JC are scum anymore.

I at least understand your thinking on JC, though I'm not sure how I feel on him right now. I've gone back and forth. Explain your feelings on Nolder though, if you don't mind.

So let me get this straight -- you have a problem with me for jumping from JC to you right after someone else voted you? That someone being the ape, who right before in this same post you say you can forgive other players because they're pushing a lynch on said ape. All this while at least 4-5 players have named you as someone they don't feel good about? (myself, ape, tina I all remember off the top of my head).

Well I have two options for you. GFY or get over it.

Or both. So three options.

/ape'd

First of all I take back what I said about JC

I don't like how he jumped to Smash

As for you, no I don't have any problem with you jumping from JC to me regardless of whether anyone else was voting me or not

My problem (which is clearly stated) is that you and others are just sitting on a small train (in your case mine) and not contributing to actually lynching the person you're on but heckling the people arguing over the bigger trains (JC/Tina)

It's like you're trying to look like you're doing something while you really aren't while trying to nudge the major players in your favor

I've decided that I want to be more like Smash and Sandman and I'm not going to play anymore till day 4.

Nobody listens to me anyway.

Have fun. PM me if something important happens.

I hear ya brotha few games ago I nailed the entire scum team in one post then led lynches on them and got no credit I feel your pain .

I like JC and the Ape as scum. have no reads on anyone else. I was wrong on Vic for the first time in years LOL Im sure Vic had fun with it.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

CTM (1) -- JF80

JC (3) -- Smash, Christine, JiF

Ape (1) -- Verbal

Tina (7) -- Jack, WWWombat, Hess, Leelou, CTM, Ape, AVM

Jack (2) -- Crusher, Tina

Smash (1) -- JC

Not Voting: Nolder

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

I'd rather hold my vote on no one than pretend I'm contributing when I'm not

Admittedly I sat on Verbal for awhile but I was asleep most of that time

You're right. I haven't contributed. Not tried to scum hunt at all. Totally the opposite of you, who's done nothing but whine and complain like a little ***** most of the game, right? :)

Unvote vote Nolder

Oh, and I hate college baseball. sh*tty day.

EDIT: At least ECU lost. F***ing bullsh** "bubble" 2-seed.

I was actually pulling for UNC-W, out of hate for State. Douche.

***With that said, yeah. It is bull. We shouldn't be in the tournament, and I know that.

If he's town and you're scum, I will hate him more than I hate the damn sea-chickens.

And if somehow you're both scum (serious wtf if you are) then I hope you're both laughing your asses off at me right now. And that you both know just how much I hate you.

However if you're both town....then I hate Nolder. So I think I just hate Nolder. Damnit, Nolder. You've created multiple scenarios in which I don't hate the monkey. I don't know. IDGAF. It's quarter til 2. I'm going to sleep.

What exactly have you contributed?

not much

would you like bullsh*t excuses? I have some if you want

if not just chalk it up to I'm trying to keep up with the game but I'm having trouble doing so

You're right. I haven't contributed. Not tried to scum hunt at all. Totally the opposite of you, who's done nothing but whine and complain like a little ***** most of the game, right? :)

Not interested in a pissing match dude

you asked for clarification and you got some

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

JC (3) -- Smash, Christine, JiF

Ape (1) -- Verbal

Tina (7) -- Jack, WWWombat, Hess, Leelou, CTM, Ape, AVM

Jack (2) -- Crusher, Tina

Smash (1) -- JC

Nolder (1) -- JF80

Not Voting: Nolder

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

Glendower:

I can call spirits from the vasty deep.

Hotspur:

Why, so can I, or so can any man;

But will they come when you do call for them?

Glendower:

Why, I can teach you, cousin, to command

The devil

Hotspur:

And I can teach thee, coz, to shame the devil—

By telling the truth. Tell truth and shame the devil.

unvote Tina

I saw her make that big list of people yesterday on my skim.

vote Ape

Imagine my surprise as seeing this.... like clockwork.

You saw her make a big list, and that's enough for an unvote? You might as well have unvoted and wrote "bleep blop bloobbidddy doo" because its meaningless gibberish regardless.

Love the vote to swing momentum back to me though.

Ok, let's do this.

unvote

Vote: Ape

Right, whatever... if you guys need to lynch me to give context to the bullsh*t being pushed by JC, Tina, Verbal, Nolder and now Hess, do it. I guarantee you that I've done my job, and will continue to do so, trying to shed light on enough manipulative play so that when you get my alignment, you'll be able to narrow things down and find scum in that group.

Glendower:

I can call spirits from the vasty deep.

Hotspur:

Why, so can I, or so can any man;

But will they come when you do call for them?

Glendower:

Why, I can teach you, cousin, to command

The devil

Hotspur:

And I can teach thee, coz, to shame the devil—

By telling the truth. Tell truth and shame the devil.

This doesn't look like an explanation as to why it's acceptable that you said you weren't going to vote anyone but me, and then voted Smash.

But then, you've shirked accountability on all of the nonsense you've throw out this game... and you seem to be swaying people too, I'm not surprised though... another example of one person blowing off responses, while the other labors to set the record straight and point out the excessive BS. The town always seems to side with the quiet, slow-playing person... just like what Vic did to Pac last game.

Pac basically tried too hard, while Vic just let him carry on.... and town sided with Vic.

Archived