Jack (2) -- Crusher, Tina

Smash (1) -- JC

Nolder (1) -- JF80

Not Voting: Nolder

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine my surprise as seeing this.... like clockwork.

You saw her make a big list, and that's enough for an unvote? You might as well have unvoted and wrote "bleep blop bloobbidddy doo" because its meaningless gibberish regardless.

Love the vote to swing momentum back to me though.

As opposed to last game where I just voted you for laughs I actually think you might be scum this time.

This doesn't look like an explanation as to why it's acceptable that you said you weren't going to vote anyone but me, and then voted Smash.

But then, you've shirked accountability on all of the nonsense you've throw out this game... and you seem to be swaying people too, I'm not surprised though... another example of one person blowing off responses, while the other labors to set the record straight and point out the excessive BS. The town always seems to side with the quiet, slow-playing person... just like what Vic did to Pac last game.

Pac basically tried too hard, while Vic just let him carry on.... and town sided with Vic.

Who made you the grand inquisitor? Didn't know I owed you an explanation for anything. In the words of Jetsfan80..."I play for the lulz"...

When you're scum I like to tell everyone early and often...so far...I'll stand on my track record...in the mean time...this time I doubted I could get a majority to lynch your scum a$$ so I moved on to Smash...didn't really like the alternatives...

BTW...your play for pathos from the town (italicized above) was...well...pathetic.

Edited to add italics.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

JC (3) -- Smash, Christine, JiF

Ape (3) -- Verbal, Hess, WWWombat

Tina (5) -- Jack, , Leelou, CTM, Ape, AVM

Smash (1) -- JC

Nolder (1) -- JF80

Who made you the grand inquisitor? Didn't know I owed you an explanation for anything. In the words of Jetsfan80..."I play for the lulz"...

When you're scum I like to tell everyone early and often...so far...I'll stand on my track record...in the mean time...this time I doubted I could get a majority to lynch your scum a$$ so I moved on to Smash...didn't really like the alternatives...

BTW...your play for pathos from the town (italicized above) was...well...pathetic.

Edited to add italics.

Once again dodging accountability... And you once again have no case to offer, do nothing to back up your insinuations and continue to crow about your "track record". Pathos from the town my a$$, you've done the exact same in appealing to them to follow your read on me, without substantiating your accusations.

In fact, far as I can tell, you've done nothing but take what are normally known as my town tells, spun them as scum tells, then crowed about your reputation for reading me, while carrying on the dispute just enough to ensure nobody actually is able to pin down what exactly your case is built on.

You know how I can usually tell who is full of sh*t when 2 people go back and forth like this? One person has a tendency to accuse the other of exactly what he himself is doing, and in this case, that is exactly what you've done. You've routinely blown off accountability, contradicted yourself blatantly, manufactured "scum tells" and then leaned on a meta reputation for having caught me as scum in the past (which I've done to you as well, but I'm not bringing it up over and over and over), appealed for pathos from the town, and projected your own agenda onto your target, me.

D1 you were content to follow people around on Vic/Pac.

D2 you came out and put on a scumhunting show after you started getting heat from me, and what was the outcome of your scumhunting show? Ape is scum, and you are flailing in every direction to make the accusation stick with no basis.

Bold play. I've got to assume you a Godfather sticking your neck out this far. But, as you've accused me of, you KNOW I read you as well as you do me. It is advantageous that you remove me from the game early... just as you've accused me of plotting to do the same. Like I said,

As opposed to last game where I just voted you for laughs I actually think you might be scum this time.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with you being on my short list.

Transparent Hess is transparent.

You should go back to spammy Hess, it makes it much tougher to isolate your lies when you have a bunch of babbling-idiocy to sort through to find them.

Loving new JC ftr. No idea what he's even talking about. It's pretty awesome.

It says a lot to me that you are content to get behind him for that reason.

Like I've said previously, at least my death leaves a wake of extremely scummy play from those on my list.

JC seems so over the top full of crap that I'm torn on him a little... I've seen CTM, Slats and Pac do this to me before, with purpose, but they weren't scum.

There is a part of me that see's JC trying to derail Tina's lynch, to see who bites. In which case, Hess sticks out like a sore thumb. His reason for unvoting Tina "he saw her make a big list of names" and then hopping behind JC BECAUSE he doesn't make sense.

Unvote

Vote Hess

I think Tina, Hess, JC and Me are the most informative lynches. Would not mind seeing Nolder dead either though.

Also, thank you JC for spiking my blood pressure... its been a while since a mafia game got me this worked up. Dick.

Your welcome...cuts both ways...on third coffee...need to take my blood pressure meds...probably going to make another list shortly...I'll probably consider other options...not that you've done anything to slide down my list...just want to take a look at others...I tell you this in advance just so I don't have to hear the shouts of hypocrisy and flip-flopping...

I'm sure it has nothing to do with you being on my short list. Transparent Hess is transparent. You should go back to spammy Hess, it makes it much tougher to isolate your lies when you have a bunch of babbling-idiocy to sort through to find them.

No clue what you mean. I never spam.

Tina (4) -- Jack, , Leelou, CTM, AVM

Smash (1) -- JC

Nolder (1) -- JF80

Hess (1) -- Ape

JC seems so over the top full of crap that I'm torn on him a little... I've seen CTM, Slats and Pac do this to me before, with purpose, but they weren't scum.

There is a part of me that see's JC trying to derail Tina's lynch, to see who bites. In which case, Hess sticks out like a sore thumb. His reason for unvoting Tina "he saw her make a big list of names" and then hopping behind JC BECAUSE he doesn't make sense.

Unvote

Vote Hess

I think Tina, Hess, JC and Me are the most informative lynches. Would not mind seeing Nolder dead either though.

I don't feel great about Hess, but I far from feel strongly he's scum. Nolder made a big stink about people not really contributing, got called out on it, and disappeared (still doesn't have a vote on anyone). Crush has just stayed there on Jack for a very long time...he's pinging me big time. I can't get my sights off Nolder though..and I do think he's the most informative lynch.

For all that I said about Tina, I really want to believe her reveal. As I stated a couple days ago I do think that Nolders alignment may very well help us with Tina after her flip flopping on him. Seeing as she's high on everyones list but the trains losing steam, that's why I lean towards Nolder. So let's try yet again.

unvote, vote nolder

Tina (3) -- Jack, Leelou, CTM

Smash (1) -- JC

Nolder (2) -- JF80, AVM

Hess (1) -- Ape

I'm having net trouble so I don't know how often I'll be around in the next couple days

I don't like how Tina's train built up so high and then just melted away onto Ape and JC

that feels really weird

I don't know if Tina is scum or not but I think she will give us the most info both on those who stayed on her train and those who jumped off after it built up

It's time to stop waiting around for a deadline to decide things for us

I say we hang her and see where things stand

Vote: Tina

Tina (4) -- Jack, Leelou, CTM, Nolder

Smash (1) -- JC

Nolder (2) -- JF80, AVM

Hess (1) -- Ape

Not Voting:

Guys my German Shepherd Cassie died this morning and Im pretty upset over it Ill probably be offline for a few days . Sad thing is it was not her hips that I had been treating her for now for about a year she developed bloat and went very quickly in the house this morning. I'll see you guys soon icon_sad.gif I cant deal with this right now <3 you all.

Archived