INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

Guys my German Shepherd Cassie died this morning and Im pretty upset over it Ill probably be offline for a few days . Sad thing is it was not her hips that I had been treating her for now for about a year she developed bloat and went very quickly in the house this morning. I'll see you guys soon icon_sad.gif I cant deal with this right now <3 you all.

So sad. Sorry for your loss Smash! Sux

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys my German Shepherd Cassie died this morning and Im pretty upset over it Ill probably be offline for a few days . Sad thing is it was not her hips that I had been treating her for now for about a year she developed bloat and went very quickly in the house this morning. I'll see you guys soon icon_sad.gif I cant deal with this right now <3 you all.

Sorry for your loss Smash.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

JC (3) -- Smash, Christine, JiF

Ape (3) -- Verbal, Hess, WWWombat

Tina (4) -- Jack, Leelou, CTM, Nolder

Jack (2) -- Crusher, Tina

Nolder (2) -- JF80, AVM

Hess (1) -- Ape

Not Voting: JC

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

I'm sorry to hear that, Smash. Take care.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Smash.

Right, whatever... if you guys need to lynch me to give context to the bullsh*t being pushed by JC, Tina, Verbal, Nolder and now Hess, do it. I guarantee you that I've done my job, and will continue to do so, trying to shed light on enough manipulative play so that when you get my alignment, you'll be able to narrow things down and find scum in that group.

VV

Oh, I say your name, I make your list.

For a bunch of veteran mafia players, it amazes me how quick some of us are to OMGUS still...

Sorry for your loss Smash.

Sorry to hear it man..

Oh JC. If I didn't actually think you were scum, I would unvote you.

You're forgiven. I no longer hate you. you even asked for Crusher's boobs.

But, once again, you're not seeing them.

Did you even watch the video? I thought it would at least earn a chuckle...oh well...right now...I'm reading you as town and not just because I didn't die last night...you true to your word...bitch!

Did you even watch the video? I thought it would at least earn a chuckle...oh well...right now...I'm reading you as town and not just because I didn't die last night...you true to your word...bitch!

More thinking than definitive...bitch.

Your high on my town reads as well...probably a little higher than Christine...thoughts on Nolder...can we get there from here...informative?

Out side of high pedo potential? I don't know.. I'll vote him though.. my opinion is we need more carcasses

unvote

vote Nolder

Oh JC. If I didn't actually think you were scum, I would unvote you.

You're forgiven. I no longer hate you. you even asked for Crusher's boobs.

But, once again, you're not seeing them.

"If you're a big fat man I'm a titty fan and I'd love to see them too".

Of course I watched it. Lauren and I were cracking up. Hence why you are now forgiven. You made me laugh, a bunch.

One question though, are you NotBob at DM? Because, if so, you have been obsessed with me for months. Any comments?

Of course I watched it. Lauren and I were cracking up. Hence why you are now forgiven. You made me laugh, a bunch.

One question though, are you NotBob at DM? Because, if so, you have been obsessed with me for months. Any comments?

lol...I liked NotBob...thought he spelled it with two "oo"...Don't you love America?

I return to you the same sentiments I received from you and many others here when we lost our pet recently. Losing a furry friend is tough. Very sorry to hear this, I'm sure you gave her a great life Smash. Take care, both you and your family.

Don't take the wrong way...the "bitch" reference was in reference to your LD challenge.

For the life of me, I have no idea what this is... please re-type using only zero's and one's, dork.

It's you OMGUS'ing followed by a post in which you chastised others for doing so with arrows pointing down...

Your high on my town reads as well...probably a little higher than Christine...thoughts on Nolder...can we get there from here...informative?

This is funny. The way you are echoing my town reads now.

Did you notice the same exchange between these two that I did?

It's you OMGUS'ing followed by a post in which you chastised others for doing so with arrows pointing down...

Who did I OMGUS? I was pointing at JC, Tina, Verbal, Hess and Nolder all before they came at me. All of them. Nothing about that post is reactionary. Get your facts straight you clown.

Archived