INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

... why would I claim something that will get me killed?

Let's say I am scum. I live. Few days, then roles shift. The new scum team would kill me so fast...

I would be screwing myself.

And if I was scum, why wouldn't I buss a teammate, so that I can go back to being town?

No, I am trying to save myself, like a survivor.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's say I am scum. I live. Few days, then roles shift. The new scum team would kill me so fast...

And if I was scum, why wouldn't I buss a teammate, so that I can go back to being town?

You die no matter what. Both sides want you dead. I'm sure you have your own win condition.

Do not like this WIFOM. It's never a convenient time to kill someone like this.

Are you still viewing that QT? Are you still communicating in that QT? Same question to former scummates as well. Are there new QT's for each scum team.

@ SMC can you answer some of those?

Hess claimed Miller. Did someone else have that role?

ModNote--There is a new QT for each Dream Level scum team. The Van Level QT is closed.

ATTENTION:

Hess is town, I repeat HESS IS TOWN.

I/Smash was the Miller yesterday and I confirm that what he's saying is 100% true.

That should eliminate Hess and I from being lynch candidates. If I was scum there would be no way I'd volunteer this info... I'd either say nothing or get behind the idea of getting rid of the miller.

thank you... good night.

Ugh, missed this post.

ATTENTION:

Hess is town, I repeat HESS IS TOWN.

I/Smash was the Miller yesterday and I confirm that what he's saying is 100% true.

That should eliminate Hess and I from being lynch candidates. If I was scum there would be no way I'd volunteer this info... I'd either say nothing or get behind the idea of getting rid of the miller.

thank you... good night.

Meh.... figuring out peoples angles isn't cut and dry. Perhaps you are scum and want to make sure the miller stays in the game, as it's an anti town role. Perhaps you are just trying to position yourself as town leader..

Not a fan of this post tbh

So what's going on here?

Why is Vic back?

ModNote--Extra feature of the game. I had stipulated in the sign up thread that the 1st player lynched would be eligible to return to the game because of the unique game dynamics. Plus, with 19 players having signed up, I needed 20 for complete balance. Two Vics equals having 20 players.

Do not like this WIFOM. It's never a convenient time to kill someone like this.

She's painted herself in a corner... if she's what she says she is, let scum kill her. If she's still alive tomorrow, then we can talk

don't like this post either

ModNote--Extra feature of the game. I had stipulated in the sign up thread that the 1st player lynched would be eligible to return to the game because of the unique game dynamics. Plus, with 19 players having signed up, I needed 20 for complete balance. Two Vics equals having 20 players.

cool.. thank god we didn't lynch the gaype first

She's painted herself in a corner... if she's what she says she is, let scum kill her. If she's still alive tomorrow, then we can talk

don't like this post either

That post pinged me too to be honest. Sorry cock rockin bro.

Hess wasnt getting any pressure, I dont see why pac would have stuck his neck out.

You don't make any sense

Let's say you're scum and that you live, why would roles shift after a few days?

And when roles do shift why would the new scum team assume you're still Mal and kill you?

Also if you're scum bussing doesn't really work

Unless you mean purposely sabotaging the scum team to go back to town? To me that would be against the spirit of the game

Are you still viewing that QT? Are you still communicating in that QT? Same question to former scummates as well. Are there new QT's for each scum team.

@ SMC can you answer some of those?

Hess claimed Miller. Did someone else have that role?

1. I can still view the QT

2. We are no longer communicating in the QT (I wonder if we could though? I don't think SMC said we couldn't...)

Ape mentioned that that was one of his scumtells (FoSing people without voting) on the mafia QT which makes me wonder if it could be applied to other people as well

I guess I'm ok with leaving Christine alive for one day just to see what happens to her, if anything

Unvote

Vote CTM

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

Christine (1) -- Pac

WWWombat (2) -- Jack, JiF

Jack (1) -- Crusher

CTM (4) -- Hess, AVM, Vic, Nolder

JF80 (1) -- WWWombat

With 15 Robert Fischers, it takes 8 to lynch out of the dream level

Ape mentioned that that was one of his scumtells (FoSing people without voting) on the mafia QT which makes me wonder if it could be applied to other people as well

I guess I'm ok with leaving Christine alive for one day just to see what happens to her, if anything

Unvote

Vote CTM

So you're using ape scum hunting tips to catch me? I think we all know how this will end.

I wonder if the mirror is back in the game. I'm thinking this game could be breakable with a mass claim played out over a few cycles

Think about it, we know who town was yesterday, so we could know all the roles in the game, given the scum teams roles have already been listed...

We already know there's a mirror, a cop, a miller and a vig.. There's 4 scum left.. So 8 of 15 roles are already known.. All we would want people to do is claim who they were in the last cycle and what thier role was, then people could claim who they are and what thier role is this cycle, then we compare

This would be tougher to figure out if new roles were added in different layers, but either way it's like sudoko

I was on the interstate driving home and got to L2 in two hours with no one giving a reason. I won't be home till tomorrow night. You all are known for blind lynching.

I got a crap role that doesn't shift and makes scum have to kill me to win and town want to eliminate me since I am a survivor. I got screwed.

I just wanted to say my words before I died.

Now, please tell me, why was everyone voting for me? Does anyone have a valid reason?

The last 3-4 people to vote me are likely scum.

I have been hinting at my alignment, at least, since the start. I kept stating I was not scum, but never said I was town.

How could I have known, day 1, that I would still be third party on the next dream phase, unless I had asked? Why would I have hinted at something changing.

Use your brains. I already lost. The best town can do is not waste a kill on me, and anyone pushing for my lynch is scum.

Meh.... figuring out peoples angles isn't cut and dry. Perhaps you are scum and want to make sure the miller stays in the game, as it's an anti town role. Perhaps you are just trying to position yourself as town leader..

Not a fan of this post tbh

I'm not a fan of you or your stupid post.

I was in a rush to make that play because if scum is killed today then it would be the only time it could work.

Think for a minute you a-hole.. The reason I confirmed Hess is to eliminate 2 players from lynch contention until another scum team member dies aka narrowing the field.

Your post pings. Smells like a case of Apes Absence of Logic™

Hess wasnt getting any pressure, I dont see why pac would have stuck his neck out.

ping ping..

If memory serves within minutes of Hess claiming Miller Nolder was questioning him and Jack had voted him. How is that not pressure?

I stuck my neck out to narrow down the scum field for all remaining townies. You still want the town to win?

Bloody hell, I am not claiming stump.

My role, however, does not change. Therefore, I am the only person yal can count on is not scum.

holy horsesh*t...

If I had claimed something like this I'd already be dead...

I was on the interstate driving home and got to L2 in two hours with no one giving a reason. I won't be home till tomorrow night. You all are known for blind lynching.

I got a crap role that doesn't shift and makes scum have to kill me to win and town want to eliminate me since I am a survivor. I got screwed.

I just wanted to say my words before I died.

Now, please tell me, why was everyone voting for me? Does anyone have a valid reason?

The last 3-4 people to vote me are likely scum.

I have been hinting at my alignment, at least, since the start. I kept stating I was not scum, but never said I was town.

How could I have known, day 1, that I would still be third party on the next dream phase, unless I had asked? Why would I have hinted at something changing.

Use your brains. I already lost. The best town can do is not waste a kill on me, and anyone pushing for my lynch is scum.

uhhh.... errr...

I'm the only one voting you.

you post like wounded scum or a bewildered SK.

I was on the interstate driving home and got to L2 in two hours with no one giving a reason. I won't be home till tomorrow night. You all are known for blind lynching. I got a crap role that doesn't shift and makes scum have to kill me to win and town want to eliminate me since I am a survivor. I got screwed. I just wanted to say my words before I died. Now, please tell me, why was everyone voting for me? Does anyone have a valid reason? The last 3-4 people to vote me are likely scum. I have been hinting at my alignment, at least, since the start. I kept stating I was not scum, but never said I was town. How could I have known, day 1, that I would still be third party on the next dream phase, unless I had asked? Why would I have hinted at something changing. Use your brains. I already lost. The best town can do is not waste a kill on me, and anyone pushing for my lynch is scum.

Why are you still rambling on about this? We get it. You're dead meat.

Archived