INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She never said that the town loses if she dies ala Wizard of Oz, Avatar, and some of the other games we've played.

Who said she did? I certainly didn't. I simply said that I believe her claim and therefore don't think we should lynch her and help scum. If they need to kill her to win (note this doesn't mean they win once she's dead, dumbass), then let them use a NK on her. At the very least, it makes them play a WIFOM game with the Doc (CTM's claim) on who he'll protect. This is all in favor of the town. We lynch Christine now, and if we are wrong, we force CTM to self-protect and scum gets to fire away. If we don't lynch her, and she's telling the truth, then we force scum to take extra steps (and game phases) to put themselves in position to achieve their win condition.

What part of this is not getting through your skull?

Personally, I think we should lynch Verbal. There's a small chance that SMC lied.

So, you want to lynch me for saying I believe Christine and therefore disagree with the plan for lynching her? Ok.

And you also are the one pushing for her lynch.

And then voting me for opposing.

Gotcha.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

CTM (2) -- AVM, Nolder

Crusher (1) -- Jack

WWWombat (5) -- Crusher, JiF, Christine, CTM, Verbal

Leelou (1) -- Tina

Verbal (2) -- Vic, WWWombat

Christine (3) -- JF80, Hess, Pac

Not Voting: Leelou

With 15 Robert Fischers, it takes 8 to lynch out of the dream level

The part where I could be scum tomorrow...

Hold up. So you are advocating a lynch on Christine because if you are scum at some point, you want her dead to then be able to win?

Wow. That sounds like you believe Christine but are playing like scum anyway. Please tell me I've got this horribly wrong. If I do, then my humble apologies - please explain it properly to me.

If I'm right, then you are either scum or the dumbest mother****er I've ever seen in a mafia game.

Hold up. So you are advocating a lynch on Christine because if you are scum at some point, you want her dead to then be able to win?

Wow. That sounds like you believe Christine but are playing like scum anyway. Please tell me I've got this horribly wrong. If I do, then my humble apologies - please explain it properly to me.

If I'm right, then you are either scum or the dumbest mother****er I've ever seen in a mafia game.

No, that's me!!!

Hold up. So you are advocating a lynch on Christine because if you are scum at some point, you want her dead to then be able to win? Wow. That sounds like you believe Christine but are playing like scum anyway. Please tell me I've got this horribly wrong. If I do, then my humble apologies - please explain it properly to me. If I'm right, then you are either scum or the dumbest mother****er I've ever seen in a mafia game.

Trap complete....

Your gross overreaction and subsequent verbal assault are indicative impatient scum.

You or Christine must die.

CTM (2) -- AVM, Nolder

Crusher (1) -- Jack

WWWombat (5) -- Crusher, JiF, Christine, CTM, Verbal

Leelou (1) -- Tina

Verbal (1) -- Vic

Christine (4) -- JF80, Hess, Pac, WWWombat

No, that's me!!!

It is amazing that we don't lynch you for saying crazy sh*t. You, sir, are nuts. Apparently brilliantly so, but still nuts.

Trap complete....

Your gross overreaction and subsequent verbal assault are indicative impatient scum.

You or Christine must die.

Your trap sucks. You weren't pointing at me, so my overreaction would be better defined as a townie's shock at seeing a detrimental plan actually gain traction. If YOU were coming at me, then I'd see your point. But you weren't, so that just leaves you being stupid.

I agree with this completely.

You shouldn't. Put yourself in the scum's shoes (assuming you aren't, as I said before). Would you want Christine lynched if her claim is true? Of course. There's defending a townie to look town (total scum move - agreed), and then there's defending a townie because, if true, it puts scum in position to win. As you'll note, there is a very big difference between those two.

It is amazing that we don't lynch you for saying crazy sh*t. You, sir, are nuts. Apparently brilliantly so, but still nuts.

Your trap sucks. You weren't pointing at me, so my overreaction would be better defined as a townie's shock at seeing a detrimental plan actually gain traction. If YOU were coming at me, then I'd see your point. But you weren't, so that just leaves you being stupid.

I'm surprised nobody's voted me yet tbh. I know Jack's got a hard on for it.

CTM (2) -- AVM, Nolder

Crusher (1) -- Jack

WWWombat (6) -- Crusher, JiF, Christine, CTM, Verbal, Tina

Verbal (1) -- Vic

Christine (4) -- JF80, Hess, Pac, WWWombat

Archived