INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

Since when have I ever been braggadocios? Acts of hubris are highly discouraged amongst the latino community. I'm just happy to have been of some assistance to the good guys.

Assuming you didn't just buss your SK-mate, right?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

…AND THEN THERE WERE …

“I’ll tell you a riddle,” Christine said. “You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you; but you don't know for sure. But it doesn’t matter. How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Pac said. “You need to die, you crazy bitch!”

Christine eyed him askance. “Do you know what it is to be a lover? To be half of a whole?”

“Well,” Pac started, “Me and Lady Friend have been together for some time.”

Crusher grabbed Pac by the arm. “What the hell are doing? We have to kill her.”

“I know, dumbass,” Pac said.

“Yep, we kill her and then Leelou,” Vicious said. “That’s the plan.” He pulled out his gun and shot Christine in the head. But something strange happened. She tumbled backwards, but she didn’t die. She came at Vicious and he shot her again. But still, she didn’t die.

“What the hell’s going on?” Verbal asked.

“I think I know,” Leelou answered. “She’s not a Robert Fischer projection. Nor is she someone who infiltrated Fischer’s consciousness. She’s someone else’s projection and he or she is still alive.”

“So that means we can’t kill her?” Nolder asked.

“No,” Leelou said. “Not until that someone else is killed and leaves the dream. Or she dies in Limbo.”

Vicious grabbed Christine. “Fine, then we’ll trap her a$$ in Limbo.” He threw her into the elevator and closed the metal gate.

As the elevator went down, they heard her screams. “You said we'd be together! You said we’d grow old together!”

Malinbasementdungeon.jpg

Christine, Mallorie “Mal” Cobb (survivor/serial killer), the dead wife and subconscious projection of Inception Team leader, Dom Cobb, has left the dream level and been trapped in Limbo.

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 5.

SMC these scenes are awesomeness.

… IN THE HOTEL …

“I’m glad she’s gone,” Crusher said. “That was really annoying.”

“It was,” Vicious agreed. “But we have new things to deal with.”

“Like a new vote?” Nolder asked. Everyone gave him a, no-sh*t look.

“Yeah, that,” Vicious said. “But also this.” He pointed to the floating corpse of Pac, blood seeping out of the hole in the back of his head.

RFischer01.jpg

Pac (2), Robert Fischer (townie), a self-projection in Robert Fischer’s subconscious, has left the dream level.

JF80 shook his head. “Pac and CTM back-to-back. They must be having a wonderful time together in the real world. Now let’s get back to voting.”

“Wait, I just thought of something,” Nolder said.

“What is it, Einstein?” Verbal asked.

Nolder counted on his fingers. “If there is only 10 of us left and we’ve eliminated only 1 Inception Team Member, then that means they have 4 left.”

“Yeah, so?” JiF said.

“That means there is 6 Robert Fischers versus 4 Inception Team Members," Leelou concluded. "We chose wrong and the Inception Team …”

The Players

1. Nolder

2. Crusher

3. Verbal

4. Vicious (1) –Lynched D1

5. Leelou

6. Ape – Lynched D2

7. Pac (1) – Killed N1

8. JF80

9. JiF

10. Christine – Lynched D4

11. JC – Killed N2

12. Pac (2) – Killed N4

13. AVM

14. Tina

15. WWWombat – Lynched D3

16. CTM – Killed N3

17. Hess – Killed N3

18. Sharrow – Killed N1

19. Jack_D

20. Vicious (2)

DAY 5 HAS STARTED

With 10 Robert Fischers, it takes 6 to lynch out of the dream level

Don't lynch me. I'm the cop. You'll give the win to scum.

I didn't say anything the past two days since I was trying to find a scum. I would have stayed quiet and under the radar still, but ******* 80 brought into the light that I was on the first scum team. Scum team number 1, not 2. Yeah, ok, I was wrong about Christine being a SK, but it is one of the requirements for scum to win to have her dead. That is why I didn't want to lynch her the first day and do the scum's work for them. Wombat was pushing for her death, and it seemed like a scum agenda. Christine even said I'm not Dom. I had to readjust my game play since 80's play and decided to act a bit wishy washy as I would as scum to avoid a NK since I'd be a better lynch candidate. Nol is clean this round and so is Crusher. The way Vic is pushing for my death I'm thinking he's scum.

Vic

Don't lynch me. I'm the cop. You'll give the win to scum.

I didn't say anything the past two days since I was trying to find a scum. I would have stayed quiet and under the radar still, but ******* 80 brought into the light that I was on the first scum team. Scum team number 1, not 2. Yeah, ok, I was wrong about Christine being a SK, but it is one of the requirements for scum to win to have her dead. That is why I didn't want to lynch her the first day and do the scum's work for them. Wombat was pushing for her death, and it seemed like a scum agenda. Christine even said I'm not Dom. I had to readjust my game play since 80's play and decided to act a bit wishy washy as I would as scum to avoid a NK since I'd be a better lynch candidate. Nol is clean this round and so is Crusher. The way Vic is pushing for my death I'm thinking he's scum.

Vic

LULZ. good

Try. I'm the cop. I got Christine night 1 after

Change and you night 2. It's why I didn't waver.

Archived